Emerald Boutique Hotel commits to go beyond your expectations. We offer reasonable rates for rooms that are worth much more, with service that delights and amenities that seek to impress.
Located in the heart of Legazpi City, everything we are translates to your convenience. We are accessible to public transportation, and our location is a practical jump-off point to the many tourist attractions in the city and the whole province of Albay.
We strive to be the hotel you come home to whenever you are in the city. We only have 30 rooms but we assure you that every single one of them is made to give you the comfort you need and deserve.
Come home to us and experience the intimate accommodation that only Emerald Boutique Hotel can give you.
Property Name: Emerald Boutique Hotel
Street Address: Marquez St., Old Albay District
City : Legazpi City - Albay
Postal Code : 4500
- Meeting rooms
- Photocopying services
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- 24-hour check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Airport shuttle
- All rooms disinfected daily
- Banquet rooms
- Bottled water
- Breakfast Buffet
- Breakfast, free
- Cashless payment accepted
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Coffee Shop
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Daily Housekeeping
- Face masks available for guests
- Face masks on staff
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Guest health checks
- Guest parking
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hygiene certification
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Local safety protocols followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Physical distancing rules
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Restaurant (Halal)
- Safety deposit box
- Sanitized tableware
- Screens between staff / guests where needed
- Security alarm
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Temperature check for guests and staff
- Thermometers for guests
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Bank Name: BDO Legazpi
Account Name: Emerald Boutique Hotel Inc.
Account Number: 004250350161
Account Branch: Landbank Legazpi City - Rotonda
Account Name: Emerald Boutique Hotel Inc
Account Number: 6272110288
Gcash Account Name: Ke***th O.
Gcash Account Number: 0917-322-5232
After making your payment/s, kindly send to us a copy of the deposit/transaction slip to guarantee the reservation thru our email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or at our official Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/EmeraldBHLegazpi
Standard Check-in time: 02:00 PM; Standard Check-out time 12:00 PM
Early check in/late check out is subject to room availability and is subject to a charge of Php 150.00/hour.
Children above four feet (4'ft) in height will be considered as adult. Two (2) children are considered one (1) adult.
Holding Your Reservations
Initial down payment of fifty percent (50%) is required to confirm your reservation.
Cancelling Your Reservation
Cancellation of booking 15 days prior to guest arrival is subject to 25% charge from the total amount of booking.
Cancellation of booking 10 days prior to guest arrival is subject to 50% charge from the total amount of booking.
Cancellation of booking 2-3 days prior to guest arrival is subject to 100% charge from the total amount of booking.
Modifying Your Reservation
Please note that a change in the length or dates of your reservation may result in a rate change.
Your fifty percent (50%) prepayment will be forfeited if you do not arrive within twenty-four (24) hours of the check-in date and time of the hotel.
Extra Person Policy:
Extra bed charge is Php 750.00 inclusive of breakfast for one (1) person.
All rates are subject to change without prior notice and are inclusive of applicable government taxes.
Terms and Conditions
- Guest Registration and Identification. All guests are required to present a valid government-issued photo ID upon check-in. A valid passport for foreigners, and a valid government ID or valid passport for local residents should be presented upon check-in. A reservation may be denied without refund for any refusal or inability to present valid identification.
- Discounts. Government-granted discounts such as Senior Citizens’ Discounts and PWD Discounts or those granted by the Hotel through promotions and offers shall not be used in conjunction with other discounts, special offers, and/or promotions.
- Tax-Exempt Guests. Guests may avail tax exemption provided they present their VAT Exemption Certificate and/or 2306/2307 upon booking their reservation. If tax exempt requirements cannot be verified, the published rates will apply.
- High-Balance. The Hotel reserves the right to collect partial payment from the total running bill in the event that a guest has a high running balance.
- Parking. Free parking is available at the Hotel. Availability is limited and is provided on a first come, first served basis.
- Pet Policy. Pets are not allowed in the Hotel’s rooms and premises.
- Non-Smoking Policy. Emerald Boutique Hotel is 100% smokefree. Smoking is not allowed in all areas of the hotel, including the hotel lobby, food and beverage outlets, hallways, restrooms, function rooms, andguest rooms. Smoking inside the room is prohibited, as a deep cleaningsurcharge of Php 1,000.00 per day will be applied.
- Key Cards. Only registered guests with valididentification will be issued key cards or be allowed access into the guest’s room.In case keycards are damaged, misplaced, or lost, a Php 500.00 charge appliesfor each Hotel Keycard. Key cards must be returned to the Front Office uponcheck-out.
- Visitors and Quiet Hours. The Hotel is closed for all visitors,including guests’ visitors, beginning 11:00 PM, nightly. Loud noise, music,voices, running in the hallways, and loitering are prohibited.
- Food Delivery/Courier Service. For security purposes, guests arerequired to pick up their food order/parcel/package in the hotel lobby area.
- Rates. Rates are quoted in Philippine Peso and may increase without notice. Rates are inclusive of 12% VAT. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- COVID-19 Protocols. #EmeraldBoutiqueHotel is Safety Seal Certified! We have met and passed all Minimum Public Health Standards(MPHS) for the Safety Seal Certification Program from the Department of Tourism(DOT). Emerald Boutique Hotel remains highly committed to safeguarding your health and safety. We have taken precautionary measures to ensure that all our guests' and employees' health, safety, and welfare are fully secured.
- Guest Behavior. We do not allow nor permit the staging of indecent, lewd and/or other shows or presentations that go against normally acceptable moral norms or standards. Furthermore, we shall have the right to stop such acts if client conceals such intention from the Hotel’s reputation and image.