Nestled in Northern Wisconsin, Rose's Bay Resort and Campground is your vacation destination. Located on beautiful Potato Lake, we have 60 seasonal campsites, 9 cabins and a great bar & grill to help make your vacation as enjoyable as possible. In fact we subscribe to the philosophy, Come Stay For A Day, Create A Lifetime Of Memories!
Property Name: Rose's Bay Resort
Street Address: N1107 Roses Resort Road
City : Weyerhaeuser - Wisconsin
Postal Code : 54895
Phone: (715) 353-2527
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
* Check In 3:00pm, Check Out 10:00am
* 30% non-refundable deposit. You are responsible for the entire balance of your stay. We cannot give refunds for early departure
* No smoking allowed in the cabins. Please be responsible and throw butts into proper containers. Smoking in a cabin will result in a $250.00 cleaning fee.
* Dogs are allowed but will cost $15.00 per day. Dogs must be leashed when outside of cabin and waste must be picked up.
* We do not have garbage disposals in the sinks, so please do not place food, scraps, or oil down the drains.
* We are on a septic system, so please do not flush anything down the toilets other than toilet paper. You will be responsible for damages caused by flushing improper items.
* Before check out, please clean and put away all dishes, pans and silverware. Sweep or vacuum floors, and place garbage outside of cabin. Any beds used, please leave unmade.
* Please clean all fish in the fish house and help keep it clean.
* Only 2 vehicles allowed per cabin. Any extra vehicles, boats, and trailers must be parked in the storage area. This includes visitors' vehicles.
* You are responsible for damages caused by you or your guests or pets. Please report damages right away so that we have time to make repairs for you or the next guest.
* Any deliberate destruction of any property owned by Rose's Resort will terminate your stay immediately, and it will be your responsibility to pay for repairs or replacements.