Located at the heart of the Sainte-Marie Beauce, Motel Invitation offers clean and modern accommodations with incredible comfort that reminds you of your own home. Dozens of restaurants, shopping center and services are conveniently located within walking distance all around the establishment. Our reception desk is available 24/7 to welcome guests and provide all the information you need to ensure your stay with us is an exception one.
Property Name: Motel Invitation
Address 1: 889
Address 2 : Vachon Nord
City : Sainte-marie - Quebec
Postal Code : G6E 1M3
Contact Name: Annie Xu
- Baggage storage
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $20.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- 48 Hours in Advance=FREE
- Between 48 Hours and 24 Hours= 50% of the first night
- Less than 24 hours/Same Day= 100% of the First Night
Terms and Conditions
No Smoking Policy
- All rooms are smoke-free. Smoking is prohibited inside the rooms and guests are subject to a penalty of minimum CAD100.00/night+Taxes up to a maximum of CAD1,000+taxes if cigarette or weed ordeurs are found in the rooms.
- Guests may smoke outside the room.
No Animals Policy
- Animals are not permitted inside the rooms as they can cause damages to furnitures, leave faeces, and not to mention potential allergies for the next guest
- If guests are caught bringing animals inside the room without the acknowledgement of the property manager, a fine of CAD$100+Taxes will be charged to the quest in addition to any damages or scratches to furnitures
Early Check-in/Late Check-outs
- As customers are allowed to check-out by 11am, early check-in must be after check-out time and subject to a fee.
- Guests must inform the establishment at least one day in advance if requesting an early check-in.
- Early check-in may not be guaranteed depending on the circumstance of the cleaning schedule.
- For late check-outs after 11am, there is a base fee of $20/hr + taxes up until 3pm. After 3pm, it will be considered an additional night.
Payment and Terms at Check-in, Check-out
- We do not take payments prior to your check-in date unless otherwise requested
- We accept the following forms of payments: Cash, Debit, Credit (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS*, JCB*, DISCOVER*)
- American Express/JCB/DISCOVER: Please note there is a 5% transaction fee
- Upon check-out, payments can be made in person or manually by us if there is outstanding balance, late-check out fees or any services/penalty/accidental fees accrued during your stay.
Loss of Room Keys
- Loosing a key will present many problems and inconveniences for the establishment. If is advised that guests keep their room keys at all time with them and to return them promptly to the reception desk upon check-out.
- In the event that a key is lost, there is a minimum compensation fee of CAD$30+taxes/key.
Damages and Accidents
- While damages and accidents often happen unintentionally, it is the responsibility of the guest to treat the furnitures and amenities provided with respect. Incidents such as breaking, scratching, chipping or damaging items/furnitures - compensation fee will be billed to customers as a source of replacement fee. As rooms will be not be immediately inspected upon check-out, it is up to the integrity of the guests to report us of any incidents that occurred during their stay. The establishment will contact the guest to follow up on any damages/incidents discovered in their room by our cleaning staff.
- NO BICYCLE POLICY: Due to reoccurring cases of property damage, we do not allow bicycles to be brought inside the hotel rooms. If bicycles are brought in, a penalty fee of $100+taxes will be charged on client's credit card. We offer bicycle storage in our basement (assessable upon request).
- PLEASE HELP KEEP TOWELS WHITE: If a stain cannot be removed from the white towels (i.e. wine, make-up, hair dye, tan, coffee...etc) a replacement fee will be charged:
- Face Towel = CAD5.00 + Taxes
- Hand Towel = CAD10.00 + taxes
- Bath Towel = CAD15.00 + taxes
- Other Replacement Fees include Bed Sheets, Pillow Cases, and Pillow Protectors (prices are negotiated case by case situation).
- The management will not be responsible for any loss of money, jewellery or items of any value.
Travelling with Minors
- Persons under 18 years of age cannot reserve a room by themselves. They must be accompanied by an adult and the reservation must be done by person(s) of 18 years old or greater. The person who reserved the room will be held responsible under our policies.
- Free parking is offered to guests during their stay.
- If a guest wishes to extend their parking privilege (outside their window of reservation), they may pay a fee of CAD20.00 + taxes per day