Guestlands Italia B&B
Guestlands was inspired from our travels throughout Italy, France and Spain and we have tried to capture the essence of the wonderful medieval villages and hamlets scattered throughout the various countrysides.
We are a private gated residence offering boutique B&B accommodation.
Each villa suite has its own character and appeal and is accessed via the central cobblestone street to form part of a village setting. There is a central bar with kitchenette ‘La Trattoria’ for self serve breakfasts and light meals and meeting place for happy hour or after dinner drinks.
Alfresco dining is encouraged on the café chairs and tables just outside. There is also a guest lounge/ media room with en-suite next to the Trattoria that is also shared by village guests, great for chilling out or watching sport or a movie on the super screen.
Another novelty feature of the property is the Chess Garden with oversized pieces and playing field, often attracting players of all ages and onlookers. Take a stroll around to the other side of the lake and there are more gardens and a Silver Birch tree grove. On cooler nights you can soak up the warmth in the sunken Mexican fire pit on the top of the hill looking back over the estate with village and gardens in the background. A perfect place for a sundowner.
The area of Arcadia has many great cafes, restaurants, nurseries and art galleries. Berowra Waters is only 15 minutes drive from us, great for boat hire and fishing and fabulous cafes and restaurants at the Marina. Take a stroll or have a picnic at nearby Fagans Park with 55 acres of international gardens and waterways. We also have sports cars for hire if you fancy a little drive in the surrounding countryside in a convertible or you can just kick back and relax on the estate at Guestands. Plenty to do or not to do, escape from the city and unwind, get back to basics and transport yourself to another world.
We'd love to see you soon.
Jenny & Peter Guest
Property Name: Guestlands
Address 1: 10 Blacks Road
City : Arcadia - New South Wales
Postal Code : 2159
Contact Name: Jenny & Peter Guest
Phone: +61 2 9653 2699
- Swimming pool
- Welcome Drink
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:30 PM
Check-Out: 10:30 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $150.00
Late check out (after 10:30 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- There is no charge for cancellation if you notify us at least 21 days prior, a 25% cancellation fee applies thereafter, and 50% cancellation fee applies if less than 72 hrs notice, 100% cancellation fee applies within 24hrs notice or no show.
- In the event of any Covid lock down restrictions that are imposed by Government Health authorities that prevent you from traveling prior to the commencement of your check in date, we offer full refund or you can reschedule to another to date.
- If you or your traveling partner are required to isolate as a result of being diagnosed with Covid within 7 days prior to your arrival, we offer full credit to reschedule to another date otherwise standard cancellation fees apply..
- All notices, changes or cancellation requests must be in writing via our email address email@example.com and confirmed by us to acknowledge and validate for the avoidance of doubt.
- Reservations made through a booking agency will upon cancellation attract said booking agency’s administration fee in addition to our Guestlands B&B fees & charges.
- Guestlands reserves the right to cancel a booking at any stage. All payments will be fully refunded in such unlikely event or if possible we will endeavour to find you accommodation of equivalent or better standards.
- We strongly recommend that guests take out travel/cancellation insurance.
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions should be read and understood before making a booking and are intended for your safety and ease of use of our property and services. Please appreciate that Guestlands is a self catering B&B style accommodation attached to a private home and gardens. We are not a hotel or guesthouse although we do try to provide a boutique resort style experience. Your respect for our private property would be appreciated whilst staying as our guest.
- To secure your reservation a fifty percent (50%) deposit is required with the balance payable at least 7 days prior to arrival.
- Sorry, we have a No Children and Pets policy as a courtesy to other guests.
- Your accommodation includes a private villa room and en-suite facilities, use of the guest media/ lounge room and the private dedicated breakfast/ café wine bar “ La Trattoria’ and outodoot kitchen, lounge dining area in Our LA Cabana. Access to the gardens, pool and spa areas is also included and we have parking available on the premises.
- Free Wi Fi access is available but not guaranteed.
- Late check out or early check-in may be available however is dependant on other guest bookings or by prior agreement. Non- approved late check outs will incur a $75 per hour fee. We are a small B&B with limited rooms so please respect the time taken to prepare the villa for you and incoming guests.
- Please keep us informed as to your arrival time, especially if arriving late.
- Your host will welcome you and your guests and demonstrate the facilities how to use the equipment. Guests must follow the instructions for using the TV’s, DVD, coffee machine, kitchenette facilities and Spa. Failure to do so may leave you liable for any damage they cause.
- When you or your guests leave you must ensure all doors and windows are locked and the keys are returned. Please check that you take all your property with you as we cannot guarantee the security after you depart. We will try to contact you if you have left something behind and canarrange for their return if required.
- The person booking the room or the cardholder is deemed to be responsible for their actions and those of any of their party. Guestlands reserves the right to repair or replace, with new, any missing, damaged or soiled items. Any additional cleaning will be charged appropriately and mayinclude any cost for loss of business. Losses include lost income, specialist expenses and the sourcing of alternative accommodation as necessary. You acknowledge and authorise that the charge may be debited from the credit card or charge facility used for the security bond of the booking
- For the comfort and benefit of our guests, Guestlands is a STRICTLY NON SMOKING accommodation. Should you choose to ignore this policy, you will be asked to leave and charged in full for your entire stay plus an additional $300-$500 for specialist cleaning to your room. Payment will be debited from the credit card or charge facility used for the security bond of the booking.Smoking maybe permitted in some of the open garden areas however we ask you respect and not offend others that may be nearby. You will be charged for any additional cleaning or collection of cigarette butts that are not properly disposed of.
- Guestlands and its staff does not accept liability in respect of any loss or damage to articles brought onto our property. We also cannot accept responsibility for your cars while parked on our premises. Your car is parked at your own risk.
- Lost property is held for a period of one (1) month. Although we will do our best to contact you and advise of any property found it is the responsibility of you or your guest to contact us to claim lost property. On request, lost property will be returned via a pre-paid and addressed Australia Post envelope or courier at cost.
- Guestlands does not accept any responsibility for failure or interruption of utilities or essential services such as water, gas, electricity or telecommunications but shall make every effort to provide temporary or alternative services where possible and contact the authorities to report and remedy such incidences. Furthermore, in the event that a faulty appliance is reported, Guestlands does not accept any responsibility for subsequent loss of amenity by the guest.
- Guestlands has the authority and the right at any time it sees fit or reasonable to change or modify all or any part of these terms and conditions. A copy of our terms and conditions is published on our website www.guestalnds.com.au