Small and rustic Boutique hotel, located in Playa Samara. With an Italian restaurant on the beach. Where you can have the experience of tropical life in a natural way.
Property Name: Hotel, Restaurante y Pizzería Locanda
Street Address: 300 metros Este de la Policia, Provincia de Guanacaste, Sámara, 50205
City : Samara - Guanacaste
Postal Code : 50205
Phone: +506 2656 0036
- Laundry service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
- Non-smoking rooms
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
• Prepayments are not refundable, but they are reschedulable.
• In case of cancelation your booking has to be rescheduled from 15 up to 30 days before the arrival date. (Upon availabiility)
• Prepayment will not be refunded or rescheduled in case of "No show".
• Prepayments are not refundable but they are reschedulable.
• In case of cancelation, your booking has to be rescheduled from 14 up to 7 days before the arrival date. (Upon availabiility)
- • Prepayment will not be refunded or rescheduled in case of "No show".
Terms and Conditions
LOCANDA HOTEL RULES
1. Check-in time is at 2:00 PM.
2. Check-out time is at 11:00 AM
3. Breakfast time (Locanda Restaurant) is from 7:30 AM to9:30 AM.
4. Restaurant is opened from 7:30 AM-10:00 PM.There is notroom service or charges to the room.
5. You can use the swimming pool at Locanda Hotel from9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
6. Children under 6 years old do not have additionalcharges, a maximum of 1 child per room is allowed (Shared with parents). Childrenover 6 years old will pay as adults.
7. Smoking inside the rooms and in the common areas of thehotel is prohibited (Law No.9028). The hotel will charge you with a $100penalty in case of smoking inside the room without any exceptions.
8. Please avoid wasting water and electricity: Turn offlights when leaving the room or apartment. Please turn off the air conditioningwhen you leave the room or apartment. The service staff may enter into the roomto turn off the A/C in your absence.
9. Room cleaning service is made daily. If you do not wantdaily cleaning let us know at the front desk.
10. Do not use bath towels for purposes other than theiruse. For the misuse of towels (cleaning shoes, mop, etc), lost, stained, or usefor other purposes will have a surcharge of $20 per each one.(Do not use themon the beach or for the swimming pool)
11. To request beach towels you must leave a deposit of $10 for each towel, which will be returned to you at the moment you return thetowel to the front desk. If lost or damage, it will be $20 p/towel.
12. All damage or loss caused by the guest toproperty, buildings or equipment must be paid according to the valueestablished by the company.
13. The hotel is not responsible forforgotten, lost, or valuables that are not in custody, during the stay, as wellas at the time of departure.
14. Beach beds can not be reserved with any object. Theyare for all of the hotel guests.
15. Take off the sand before entering the room or theswimming pool, use the outside showers.
16. Do not put toilet paper, tampons, sanitary napkins, orany type of object in the toilet. Use always the trash can.
17. All visit to the rooms are strictly prohibited,the hotel reserves the right to request the evacuation to any unauthorizedperson.
18. When leaving the hotel, the key must beleft at reception. In case of losing the key, you must pay $30
19. Safe key can be requested at reception. Incase of loss of safe key, you must pay $100. The safe at reception can be usedduring office hours.
20. Small dogs are accepted upon request only.An additional amount of $20 per night will be charged. A $50 deposit will beleft at the front desk, it will be returned if there is not any damage.
21. The entry offirearms, explosives, flammables, narcotics or similar ones are totallyprohibited.
22. Loud music is not allowed in bedrooms orcommons areas.
23. The accommodation contract may beterminated, without any type of refund in the following cases: - For the duration of the agreed term. - For violation of any regulation detailed in this document. - For committing moral offenses or making scandals that disturbs others. - For lack of payment in the agreed manner.
24. The hotel is not responsible for thebreach of the contract due to force majeure: fires, natural disasters of any category, etc,
25. Full payment needs to be made at the check in time. It´s not refundable. By making the reservation you agree this terms.