Our cottages are located in the heart of all the sand, golf, and entertainment that Cavendish PEI has to offer; yet tucked away in a grove of mature trees, that makes you feel like your miles from everyone else.
Property Name: Cavendish Maples Cottages
Street Address: 73 Avonlea Blvd.
City : Cavendish - Prince Edward Island
Postal Code : C0A 1N0
- Laundry service
- Photocopying services
- Swimming pool
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- If you cancel 30 days or more before your arrival, your deposit will be refunded to you minus a $75 administration fee.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before arrival, you will forfeit your deposit.
- Requests by guests to shorten their length of stay will be reviewed on a case by case basis as one night gaps between reservations are very challenging for us to re-book. The balance of payment is due upon arrival and is non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
We pride ourselves on providing a relaxing and memorable vacation for all of our guests. We ask that you respect the following terms and conditions to help us maintain quality standards:
- Minimum age of booking is 21 years old. We will require photo ID to confirm you meet this requirement at check in.
- Balance of payment is due at check in and all reservations are subject to Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) of 15% .
- Non-Smoking: All of our cottages are non-smoking inside the cottage with smoking allowed on your deck. A minimum penalty of one night rate will be charged for violation of this rule with potential for eviction at the discretion of management.
- Occupancy Levels: Please respect our occupancy levels as we do not permit check in above the maximum level. ·
- Pet Policy: Pets are not permitted during the months of July and August. Small, leashed, and well-behaved pets are permitted in other months. If you have a service animal please contact us in advance of your booking for our requirements. ·
- Tents: Tents, campers, etc. are not permitted on our property as they damage our grounds. ·
- Noise Levels: We want all guests to enjoy themselves at the Maples and this often includes a campfire. At the same time, we ask that you respect other guests right to a good night sleep by maintaining noise levels to acceptable levels with a quiet time of 11pm. ·
- Check out/Check In: Our housekeepers take great pride is providing clean cottages for you. We appreciate your assistance by respecting check out time of 10am and check in time of 3pm. If you plan on arriving after 9pm please contact us so we can make arrangements for late check in.