Welcome to the Cactus Tree Inn. Our perfect little oasis sits basking in the glorious rays of the Okanagan sunshine. We are located in Canada’s wine capital, Oliver BC. If you’re in town and need immediate accommodations, don’t hesitate to drop in and see us. We offer large, medium and small-sized rooms—whatever size fits your next vacation needs, here in the southern jewel of the valley. Our rooms are very clean with comfy beds to give you that good night’s sleep you deserve. For your pleasure, Cactus Tree Inn is located near many local restaurants and wineries, so when touring the ‘Big O’ make sure to take in some of what our local culture has to offer!
Property Name: Cactus Tree Inn
Address 1: 5887 Main St
City : Oliver - British Columbia
Postal Code : V0H 1T0
Contact Name: Lea Zhang
- Fax services
- Room service
- Swimming pool
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Cactus Tree Inn is not responsible for weather conditions, personal emergencies, or schedule changes.
- Reservations must be cancelled forty-eight (48 hours) Pacific Standard Time, prior to your arrival date, in order to avoid a one (1) night full room cancellation fee.
- If reservations are cancelled less than 48 hours before the arrival date, your credit card may be charged the full room charge plus taxes.
- If you are staying more than one (1) night, only the first night and taxes will be charged.
- If you cancel any reservation, you must obtain and save the cancellation number for your records
- We do not accept cancellation request via phone calls
Group/Block reservations must be cancelled 4 weeks prior to arrival date. Reservations cancelled after that date may be charged one (1) full room charge plus tax for each room reserved and the balance of their reservations cancelled.NO SHOW CHARGES:
Failure to check in on the scheduled arrival date for a reservation guaranteed with a credit card will result in a No-Show fee being charged to your credit card. You will only be charged the first night, one (1) night’s full room rate plus taxes and the balance of the reservation will be cancelled.
Terms and Conditions
- There is a $250 fine for anyone smoking in your room, if motel staff find any evidence such as used cigarette, tobacco/vapor and marijuana residue or odor and we charge your credit cared for all damages, missing items and/or cleanup fees if your room damaged. Should this damage or theft come to light after the guest's departure, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest's credit card or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
- No pets of any kind are allowed.
- Full payment for room is due and payable upon arrival. No refunds after check-in.
- This property is privately owned and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of jewelry or valuables of any kind.
- Rates are based on 2 guests per room. Add $15 extra per person.
- Guests must have at least one adult aged 21 or older registered to each room.
- Office hours are 7:30 am - 10:00 pm (May to Oct) and 8:00 am - 9:00 pm (Nov to Apr).
- A valid credit card is required at the time of booking. if a credit card is not valid for pre-authorization, your reservation will only be held for a minimal time period and will be subject to release
- Valid photo ID is required both for the check-in process as well as being a necessity to process a credit card.
- Pre-authorization of guests' credit cards for total price could be taken 72 hours before check-in. Up to $200 pre-authorization will be taken at the time of check-in to cover any incidentals that may occur during the guest's stay.
- Cash, Visa debit, debit or prepaid credit cards are not accepted
- We reserve the right to change any of the terms, conditions or policies of Cactus Tree Inn, at any time in our sole discretion. Please also refer to the policy binder in a room for additional policies.