Redesigned, updated, renovated rooms with a breezy, beachy vibe. The Inn is located in the laid-back community of Pass-a-grille at the southern tip of St Pete Beach.
The Inn offers studio-style rooms, all with kitchenettes, plus suites with full kitchens, as well as some standalone vacation rental-type options.
Property Name: Inn on the Beach
Address 1: 1401 Gulf Way
City : St Pete Beach - Florida
Postal Code : 33706
Phone: (727) 360-8844
- Baggage storage
- Beach Cruiser Bikes
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Umbrellas
- BBQ Grill
- In-room Safes
- Smart TVs
- Beach Coolers
- Beach Towels
- Bottled Water on Arrival
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- We are a small, boutique hotel and cancellations impact us significantly. For any cancellation or change of dates, we must receive 14 days notice prior to your confirmed arrival for a refund of your first night's charge. If any cancellation is made within 14 days, regardless of the reason, your first night's charge will not be refunded.
Terms and Conditions
Rates and Taxes
- Rates do not include 7% Florida state sales tax or 6% Pinellas county resort tax. Room rates are subject to change without notice
- A one-night room charge is required to confirm a reservation. The balance is due on day of departure. Payment can be made with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover
- Additional Person
- Rooms with one queen or king sized bed can accommodate up to two guests. Children do qualify as guests. We have one room with two beds which can accommodate up to four guests, and one other that can accommodate up to three guests.
- Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets
- A $250 cleaning surcharge will be imposed to any room where guests have smoked or vaped any substance with disregard for our policy
- By confirming your reservation, you are confirming that you are at least 21 years of age
- While accidents do happen, guests will be financially responsible for damage due to gross negligence
- We are a small, intimate property. Please be considerate of other guests and maintain quiet time on the property after 10pm.