Previously known as Annie's Place, Jump Inn re-opened in June 2017 hoping to create a 'home away from home' for all the travelers and backpackers staying with us. Our lovely little hostel is like an oasis in the middle of the Australian desert - come stay with us, enjoy a relaxing sleep in our brand new memory foam mattresses and chill out with a free coffee in our green outdoor area.
All our dorm rooms have been recently refurbished and they come with brand new mattresses, en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning and a set of lockers to store your personal belongings. Our private rooms are perfect if you´re seeking the comfort of a private space - we have both rooms with shared bathrooms and en-suite.
Let our friendly staff welcome you and discover all Alice Springs has to offer!
Address 1: 4 Traeger Avenue
City : Alice Springs - Northern Territory
Postal Code : 0870
Contact Name : Audrey Turner
Phone : +618 8929 1609
Email : email@example.com
- Automated teller (ATM)
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Swimming pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guest Kitchen
- Restaurant Service
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Free Breakfast
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- We have a strict 48 hour cancellation policy, guests must contact us before 2pm ACST two days before their arrival to avoid being charged.
- If you wish to cancel or amend your booking, please contact us 48 hours before check in time (2pm ACST) =100% of prepayment will be refunded or no charges applied.
- Cancellations or amendments made within 48 hours before check in time = First night will be charged.
- In case of no-show, 100% of the first 2 nights will be charged, and the rest reserved nights will be cancelled.
- Our reception is open everyday from 7am-8pm. Please let us know in advance if you are arriving after 8pm so we can send you late check-in instructions. There will be a $25 surcharge for late unannounced check-ins.
Terms and Conditions
• We accept Master, Visa and Union Pay cards, please note for all guest settling their bill via credit card, a surcharge of 1.5% will be applied.
• Full payment to be made on arrival by cash or credit card.
• A pre authorisation security deposit of $50 or the equivalent of 1 nights stay (whichever is higher) will be taken at the time of check-in from your nominated bank card. This will be released back to your account at the time of check-out provided there are no outstanding balances such as damage costs incurred or extra cleaning charges applied.
• Government-issued photo ID (passport/driver's license) required upon check-in.
• Due to the liquor license we obtain, there is NO BYO ALCOHOL at this property. Any BYO alcohol found will be taken and held at reception and returned to you when you check out. We have a wide range of alcohol available at the reception and soon to be in the hostel bar so you won't go thirsty!
• Please note that there will be a $20 fee for late check-in after 11pm.
• All guest under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by parent or guardian, and stay in a private room with their own party only.
• Please note - we do not admit guests from Alice Springs or the Greater Alice Springs Area.
• Smoking is ONLY permitted outside at the designated area, please use ashtrays placed in the yard. Smoking is completely FORBIDDEN inside the room. A cleaning fee of $100 will apply when smoking in the non-smoking area.
• In the event of failure to comply with the Jump Inn Alice Springs Fire Regulation, resulting in activation the fire alarm where the emergency services are required to attend: the guest will be held liable for the associated costs of $823.
• Jump Inn shall not be responsible for, or liable for any loss, theft or damage of personal property on, or brought into the hostel or in the immediate vicinity of any of the hostel.
• All guest age of 18 or above stays in the Jump Inn are required to be registered with reception upon check-in.
• Jump Inn reserves the right to terminate the reservation immediately if guest failure to meet the Jump Inn Guest Code of Conduct, without a refund.