Hotel Boutique Casa Zevallos is located in an historic building that was home to a high-society marriage of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. It also hosted the signing of the Treaty that ended the War of Independence, and its history is still under construction.
It was inaugurated in 2019 and has exclusively 5 rooms, which are named after characters from history and legend, which will make you live a unique olfactory, visual and auditory experience. In your room you will be able to delve deeper into your host character and you will be able to create your own interpretations of such an important moment in the history of our country. It is an experience that you do not want to miss.
Property Name: Hotel Boutique Casa Zevallos
Address 1: Av. 1, 101, planta alta
City : Córdoba - Veracruz-Llave
Postal Code : 94500
Phone: +(52) 271-157-8133
- Baggage storage
- Estacionamiento gratuito
- Caja fuerte en habitaciones
- Mini bar
- Pantalla inteligente
- Aire acondicionado
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Cancellations during low season may apply the following way:
Cancellations made 5 days or more prior the date of arrival apply a charge of 0%.
Cancellations made 2 to 4 days prior the date of arrival, apply a charge of 50% of the first night.
Cancellations made 0 to 1 day prior the date of arrival, apply a charge of 100% of the first night.
If the room is marked as non-cancelable, non-refundable or similar, applies a penalty of 100% of the reservation, no matter the day of cancellation.
Cancellations during high season and special dates, such as: Christmas, New Year, easter, summer, February 5th, March 18th, 1st of May, May 5th, May 15th, September 16th, November 2nd, November 20th, every Monday before a national festivity and other designated dates by the hotel, may apply the following way:
Cancellations made 15 days or more prior the date of arrival, apply a charge of 0%. ·
Cancellations made 5 to 14 days prior the date of arrival, apply a charge of 50% of the first night.
Cancellations 2 to 5 days prior the date of arrival, apply a charge of 100% of the first night.
Cancellations 1 day prior the date of arrival or no show, apply a charge of 100% of the reservation.
In case of an early departure all originally confirmed room nights will be charged. If you reduce the number of hosts once the reservation is made, it is decision of the hotel to apply penalties or reimbursements.
Contact: 52 (271) 157 81 33.
Front desk: Monday to Sunday from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm.
If you prefer, contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
1. Rates in Mexican Pesos are per room, per night in single or double occupancy. Rates are subject to 16% tax and 2% of additional lodging taxes.
2. Breakfast is not included.
3. There is an additional charge of $200 Mexican Pesos + taxes per night for third and fourth person.
4. Children of all ages are welcome. There is no charge for two children 11 years old or under staying in parents' room. Children 12 years of age or older are subject to pay as additional person.
5. It is required to be 18 years of age or older to register in the hotel.
6. Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
7. Free WiFi.
8. All reservations require a payment and are subject to the policies of modification or cancellation.
9. All credit, debit, MasterCard, Visa and American Express cards are accepted.
10. Every rate, promotion and discount is subject to changes without previous notice.
11. Mexican law prohibits cash transactions in currency other than Mexican Pesos as a form of payment for goods and services. All credit card transactions will be made in Mexican pesos and Casa Zevallos is not responsible for exchange rate variations.
12. Every room is subject to availability, unless it is guarateed with the transfer or deposit of the total of the first night. While this requirement hasn’t been completed, the rooms will be available for sale.
13. We recommend you to read with special care the section corresponding to cancellation policies before you make any reservation.
14. When completing the reservation process, the Host as well as the Hotel Boutique Casa Zevallos, are committed to comply the hotel policies, as well as to respect and act in conformity with what is expressed in our reservation, cancellation and refund policies.
15. Hotel Boutique Casa Zevallos releases from any responsibility in case there is a misunderstanding from the host, caused because this last one could have omitted reading this document.
1. Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
2. Check-out: 12:00 noon.
3. The front desk service is until 9:00 pm, but if you need anything you can ask for help in the restaurant.
4. Since we are located in downtown Córdoba, the rooms can be a little noisy.
5. We have no bell boy, but we can help you take your luggagge upstairs.
6. Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
7. All bedrooms are non smoking.
8. We do not have elevator.
All Casa Zevallos guests have free parking included in their stay (one car per room). The parking lot is located at Av. 2 #100, Col. Centro (near to a store named "Ilusion"); 100 meters from the hotel. As the parking is private, please give us a call to go open you the gate. The phone number is: 52 (271) 157 81 33.
A. Identity The data controller responsible for your information is Grupo Zevallos and its affiliates and / or subsidiaries El Balcón del Zevallos S de RL de CV and Hotel Boutique Casa Zevallos, (collectively, as Grupo Zevallos), Av. 1, #101, Col. Centro, CP. 94500, Córdoba, Veracruz, México, which you can contact online at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The privacy notice outlined here applies to the following Grupo Zevallos websites: www.casazevallos.com
C. Sensitive Personal Data Personal data is classified as sensitive when touching on the most private areas of the data owner’s life, or whose misuse might lead to discrimination or involve a serious risk for said data owner. In particular sensitive data is considered that which may reveal items such as race, religion, politics, sex life or health. When you stay in one of our hotels, and you provide any information concerning your health or any disabilities, this data will only be used to serve you better and to meet your specific needs. Grupo Zevallos don’t collect sensitive personal data. If you need a specific service where we need sensitive personal data, we only will use it for this purpose.
D. Purposes of the data processing Events when personal data is legally required in order for Grupo Zevallos to provide a service: 1. Grupo Zevallos uses the personal information provided by you in order to perform or deliver the services you requested, or they are part of a program for which you registered. These events include making reservations, buying vacation packages, becoming a member of Grupo Zevallos loyalty programs or referral programs, attending events or social gatherings, or purchasing goods and / or tour and travel-related services. 2. Grupo Zevallos may use the personal data you provide to better serve you and, where appropriate, identify your preferences during your stay, in order to make it more enjoyable. Events when personal data is not required for Grupo Zevallos to provide a service: 1. Grupo Zevallosmay also use your information to offer you promotions, tourism and consumer products, special services, newsletters, surveys, giveaways and online contests.
E. Limit the Use or Disclosure of Personal Data For limit the use and disclosure of Personal Data we offer the following media:
a) Register your number in the Procuraduría Federal del Consumidor in the following address https://repep.profeco.gob.mx/ b) Send an email to email@example.com, with the email or phone numbers you want to block.
F. Rights of Data Owners You are able to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection to the information you provided to Grupo Zevallos, under Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties. You may do so by delivering the request on the following address: Av. 1, #101, Col. Centro, CP. 94500, Córdoba, Veracruz, México, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any requests must include at least the following items: (i) The data owner’s name and address or other means to notify him of the response to this request; (ii) Documents establishing the identity or, where appropriate, legal representation of the data owner; (iii) A clear and precise description of the personal data with regard to which the data owner seeks to exercise any of the abovementioned rights; (iv) Any other item or document that facilitates locating the personal data. If the request is missing any of these requirements, the Department of Personal Data may respond within 5 days of your request and ask that you provide the required information or documents. In this event, you will have 10 days to submit the needed information or documents. If you do not respond with the missing items in that timeframe, no further action will be taken and no changes will be made to your personal data or their usage. Grupo Zevalloswil notify the data owner, within a maximum of 20 days counted from the date of receipt of the request, of the determination made, so that, where apppropiate, same will become effective within 15 days from the date on which the notice is provided.
G. Revocation of Consent Consent may be revoked at any time. However, it is important to consider that in some cases it will not be possible to answer the request immediately due to some legal obligation. Also, the revocation of consent may be causing the termination of the service provided. For revocation of consent you may do so by delivering the request on the following address: Av. 1, #101, Col. Centro, CP. 94500, Córdoba, Veracruz, México, or by email at: email@example.com. The process for the attention of the request will be carried out in the same way as indicated in subsection F, above.
H. Control and Security of Personal Data Grupo Zevallos agrees to take necessary precautions to protect the data it has collected, utilizing security technologies and procedures to restrict access, use, or disclosure of personal data without consent. However, no security system or data transmission devices over which Grupo Zevallos does not retain absolute control or is dependent on the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
J. Transfer of Personal Data Grupo Zevallos only transfers personal data in the cases established in the article 37 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
K. Changes to this Privacy Notice Grupo Zevallos may update this privacy notice at any time. We also recommend that you visit this statement periodically in order to be aware of any updates.
I agree and accept the terms of Privacy Notice, and otherwise I will get in contact with Grupo Zevallosas indicated in the subsections E, F and G of this Privacy Notice. In case of any grievance or complaint about the treatment of your personal data, you can contact the Nacional Institute for Transparency, Access to Information and Data Protection.