Ocean View Hotel
•A wide array of accommodations suitable for all budgets
•Ocean front location guarantees that you're always steps from the beach
•All rooms equipped with air-conditioner, cable T.V. and a private bathroom
•Beach front restaurant serves your favorites in International Creative Fine Cuisine
•Beach towels, lounge chairs, and beach umbrellas available
•Fully bilingual staff eager to assist
•Apartments also available
- 3 miles from Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport
- 5 miles from Historic Old San Juan
- Walking distance from Condado´s popular nightlife destinations
- 9 miles away from major shopping mall
- 6 miles from business district
Property Name: Hosteria del Mar
Address 1: 1 Tapia Street
City : Ocean Park
Postal Code : 00911
Contact Name: Elsie Herger
- Baggage storage
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $50.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
prior to arrival day , we will charge a one night deposit if you do not
cancel 7/14 days prior to arrival date.
7 days - summer , low season
14 days - winter, high season
Terms and Conditions
1. Check in/out time ROOM:____________Check-in 3pm Check-out 11am Late check-out $50 the first hour. Full rate after the first hour. Early Check-in $50.00
2. Guest Deposit-During your check in a hold will be placed on your credit card for the sum of $100 as a guarantee deposit which will be released after the room has been verified and cleared for possible room charges and or any property damages.
3. Extra Person/$50/$25 Rates are per couple - additional person pays $50 extra per person per night in high season,$25 in low season. Visitors are not permitted to stay in the rooms. Only guests that have been registered as guests are permitted.
4. Pets allowed-Pets allowed in the rooms, a $100 pet fee per pet per night will be charged for small and mid-size pets. Any damage caused by the pet will be charged.
5. Smoking Rooms are non-smoking o A clean-up fee of $250 will be charge if guest violates the non-smoking policy. o Smoking Designated areas: Uvva Deck, Beach and Courtyard.
6. Lost Key o Guest will have a charge of $50 if loses the key.
7. Towels o Your room was equipped with white towels (not for the beach use). There is a charge of $10(bath towels) and $8 (face towels) for missing towels in the room. For beach towels please ask at the front desk. There will be a charge of $15.00 per beach towels if not returned at front desk.
8. Mini-Bar o Every room is equipped with chocolates, candies, sodas and water. See price list in the room. Items consumed will be added to the bill
9. Internet /Internet-Free WI-FI available at the lobby, inside Restaurant and patio.
10. Food and Beverage · All the food and beverage consumed in the Hotel premises (lobby, deck,garden, lounge or beach chairs) need to be purchased at Uvva Restaurant or the Lounge Bar. It's not permitted to have any type of coolers in the rooms or hotel premises.
11. Hot Water · We are an Eco-Friendly Guest House; as a result, we use solar power to heat our water. Sometimes it takes time to get warm. Please be patience and help us save the planet. HOSTERIA DEL MAR…a Paradise in San Juan TERMS AND CONDITIONS o In the garden area are two showers please if you come from the beach take a moment and clean your feet and shower the sand off. Sand is very tough on water pipes. A clean-up fee of $250 will be charge if the room pipes get clogged with the sand brought back by the guest.
12. Personal Belongings-We are not responsible if you leave your personal belongings in the hotel and or public areas
13. Remote Controls-Each room has Remote Controls for Air Conditioner and TV. If they are missing at the checkout a $50 charge will be applied (TV remote) and $85 (air conditioning remote). v It is not permitted to come inside the lobby area wet from the beach. v Please dry yourself before entering the lobby area or sitting down at the sofa area.
14. Annoyance and Disturbance We like to inform you that under our terms and conditions and from the relation of innkeeper and guest, it is implied on the part of the guest that he or she will act in a proper manner and will refrain from doing anything that is likely to cause annoyance or disturbance to other guest in the hotel or restaurant. Thus, the proprietor of the inn may refuse to serve and may reject any guest who conducts himself or herself improperly, or who annoys or disturbs other guest and the hotel.