Grand Marina Suites offers fully equipped apartments for the comfort of our clients.
We are strategically located in the center of the city with a view of the sea, additionally we have tourist services, transfers, spa, reception 24/7 and with the 'Certified Check In' quality seal, accreditation from the Colombian Institute of Technical Standards and Certification – Icontec-, which endorses and supports its health and safety protocols together with the world tourism organization.
In the surroundings you can find restaurants, supermarkets, the historic center of the city and the entrance to the Marina for staying with us.
-Round trip airport transportation (for a fee)
-Tourist Services (Payment)
-Outdoor Pool (Closed for renovation until May 31st, 2022)
-Earlier Check in (Based on the availability)
-Late Check out (Based on the availability) Extra Fee
- Basic GYM (Treadmill, Elliptical and Bicycle)
- Paid services for beauty, spa, tours, sailboats, private transportation.
- Baggage storage
- Photocopying services
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Valet service
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Late Check-out Hour:
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check-out (after 11:30 AM and before 5:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
A week will be given from the date the reservation was made to cancel for free, if at the end of the week (7 calendar days) no cancellation action has been carried out, the invoice will be made and 100% will be charged of total price.
Failure to use the reservation (No Show) without prior notice, causes the loss of the value of the accommodation of 100%.
The change in the number of people registered may imply a change in the type of Apartasuites initially assigned and, in turn, re-liquidation of the rate.
The 20% requested for the confirmation of the reservation is non-refundable under any cancellation or no show.
In the case of offers, discounts or coupons, it can be noted that it is a "Non-refundable" operation. In that case, cancellation policies will not apply.
Terms and Conditions
Tax of 19% will be applied to Colombian citizens and foreigners with more than 90 days in the national territory - Service Exempt from VAT until December 31, 2022
- Reservation payments must be made by consignment or bank transfer to the Colpatria savings account account No. 7242018036 in the name of Grand Marina Suites S.A.S, Nit Savings Account: 901.299.418-7
- Copy of consignment or transfer with a copy of the receipt to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We accept all credit cards except Dinners
- Cash payments only in our office Carrera 1 # 22-79, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
- Link PayU, Upon request (Debit cards, PSE, Efecty among others)
- The reservation must be guaranteed by credit card in the name of the Guest, transfer or consignment for an amount equal to the total amount to be paid for the stay. In the event that such reservation is not guaranteed, Grand Marina SuitesS.A.S is not obliged to honor the reservation.
Children under 10 years old, do not apply for additional surcharge
REQUIREMENTS FOR CHECK-IN AND FOR A VISIT IN YOUR STAY:
To check-in, it is important that you present identity documents for you and your family/friends, only Colombian IDs, and passports are allowed, in case of children they must present an identity card or civil registry. Any person that do not present the aforementioned documentation will not be allowed entry to the facilities.
VISIT UNTIL 11PM
Registration Policy for Minors If you are traveling with your child (ren) under 18 years of age, you must present the identification document of the minor (s) (civil registration), which proves the kinship existence. If the minor (s) do not travel with their parents, you must deliver at the reception, in addition to the minor's identification document (civil registry), the parents' permission, which must be authenticated by a Notary Public and accompanied by a copy of the identification document of those who gave the authorization. Without this documentation, minors are not allowed to enter the hotel. The foregoing in development to the provisions of Law 679 of 2001 Statute to Prevent Sexual Exploitation of Boys, Girls and Adolescents and its concordant norms.