The Cimarron Inn offers unique and charming lodging with a Southwestern flair. All guest rooms are themed and decorated to reflect the local history of Cimarron and the special attractions of Northern New Mexico. Rooms do not have air conditioning but due to our climate it is not generally required. The building is adobe so it naturally cools in the evening with our dry climate.
Our 10 space RV Park features full hook-ups and a spacious tent camping area with showers. We have sites that are open from April to October (closed November to March) for RVs and tent campers. We are limited to the length of RV’s and we do not have any pull through sites, they are all back ins. All sites have full hook-ups including both 30 and 50 amp service, sewer and water and free WIFI. Hot showers and bathrooms are available in our Bath House. Several picnic tables and BBQs are located throughout the park for your use.
Property Name: Hikers Cimarron Inn & RV Park LLC
Street Address: 212 E 10th Street
City : Cimarron - New Mexico
Postal Code : 87714
- Non-smoking rooms
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check-out (after 10:00 AM and before 11:00 AM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- Prices and Taxes - Base rates are for room rental only and do not include local and state goods receipt taxes, lodgers tax or additional services.
- Payment and Terms at Check-in, Check-out - Full Payment due at time of check-in.
- Reservations - Your reservation is guaranteed until the day of arrival with receipt of valid credit card at time of booking. After that time, it will no longer be guaranteed and the room may be reassigned. We will send you a cancellation confirmation via email immediately after cancelling your booking.
- Extending Stay - After you have booked your stay with us, you can extend your stay (depending on availability) by simply letting us know before you arrive.
If you are already staying with us and you would like to stay longer, please let us know at least 24 hours before your check- out date. We will do our best to accommodate your new plans and this can include relocating you to a similar room should this be necessary.
- Late Check out - up to 11am with prior approval if room is available. Anything up until noon will be 50% room rate. Anything after that will be one night stay.
- Minimum Age Policy - All guests must be 21 years or older to confirm guestroom accommodations. A valid photo ID must be presented at the time of check in for age verification. There must be a legal adult over the age of 21 in each room.
- Parking - Parking available in front of rooms for one vehicle. Additional parking available at facility.
- Animal Policy - animals are allowed but there will be a $30.00 per day charge for 1st pet, $5.00 each additional and a $100.00 pre-authorization placed on a valid credit card. In the event any damages incur full amount of charges for repair will be charged to card. You are responsible for cleaning up after your animals to include the motel grounds. Animals must be on leash at all times when in public areas. Animals are not to be left in rooms unattended. There will be a $50.00 fee for any undisclosed pets in addition to the standard fees. Applies to rooms at the Inn only. Excludes RV Park.
- Room Policy - We want you to have a great time when you are here. But if things get too crazy, we go by the old-school rule of ‘you break it, you buy it’ and property damages or missing items will be charged to your credit card at market value. Pre-existing damages or room issues must be reported to the front desk immediately after registration to avoid responsibility and potential charges. The hotel allows guests, with permission, to receive occasional packages and special deliveries at the property. We are not responsible for the packages or their contents or the storage of them. Sing your heart out and have passionate conversation all day long, but from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. the whole property goes into hush mode for what we like to call quiet time (or sleep time).
- Lost Key - Fee up to $100.00 to re-key room.
- Kitchen Room Policy - Please practice safe cooking habits do not leave burners on unattended. Please do not cook with strong smelling ingredients. Lingering smells that require room closure and deep cleans will be charged a cleaning fee of up to $250.00. You must leave kitchen as it was found when renting the room. Cookware not provided.
- Room Cleaning Policy - Room refreshes will not be offered during stays. Should you need fresh towels or linen, please call the front desk or email HikersCimarronInn.RVPark@gmail.com.
- Firearms - Any guest or visitor who is in possession of a firearm on hotel premises is personally responsible for abiding by all applicable federal, state and local laws with respect to firearms. Subject to the following restrictions, guests who are lawfully permitted to possess a firearm may bring such firearm onto hotel premises. You are responsible for the safety and security of your firearms at all time.
- Guest Safety Policy - As part of our commitment to guest safety, employees will not disclose the identity, room number or presence of a guest to anyone other than appropriate law enforcement. This includes the taking of or delivery of messages or indirect forwarding of phone calls. It is the responsibility of guests to communicate their presence and room number to any person they wish to receive calls or visits from. Safety cameras are used throughout the premises, and anyone on our property may be recorded.
- Grills - while personal grills are permitted they must be used a minimum of 5 feet from the building. Ashes must be disposed of in proper container.
- Hunters - We love our hunters but absolutely No cleaning or processing of animals on premises. No exceptions.
- Extended Stay RV Sites - Monthly Rate $550.00. Maximum stay 3 months without management approval.