Dating from 1916, this landmark traditional hotel is a 4-minute walk from the Alaska SeaLife Center, and a mile from Seward Boat Harbor and the border of Kenai Fjords National Park. Featuring Victorian-style furnishings, the cozy rooms offer flat-screen TVs, in-room sinks and shared bathrooms. Upgraded rooms add private or en suite facilities, and suites have 2 bedrooms. There's a parlor, a communal kitchen, and a lobby with a piano.
Property Name: Van Gilder Hotel
Address 1: 308 Adams St
City : Seward - Alaska
Postal Code : 99664
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Reservations are guaranteed with the deposit of the first night’s lodging plus tax for each room reserved at the time of booking. Confirmation will be sent via email when payment is received.
- We refund deposits only for cancellations made 7 or more days prior to your arrival date.
- No-shows are charged full price for each night reserved for the entire reservation.
- We do not give credit for late arrivals or early departures of confirmed reservation dates.
- Please note that we are unable to give refunds, credits or alter our cancellation/change policy due to inclement weather, or due to the cancellation of a local event.
- Check-in—4:00 PM to 10:00 PM..Please advise of late check-in so that special arrangements may be made.
- Check out—11:00 AM. There may be an extra charge for late checks out; please inquire in advance
Smoking of any kind indoors will result in a $200 cleaning fee.