Four season resort located right on the water here in Port Severn, Ontario. We have 14 total cabin rentals on the property, an outdoor pool, fire pit, bbqs, outdoor seating, free use of kayaks, canoes, peddle boats and stand up paddle boards, and opportunities to rent jet skis, motor boats and pontoon boats right from the property! We are about 90 minutes North of Toronto located on Little Lake. Right beside us is Lock 45 (to Georgian Bay), or explore Honey Harbour (10 min away). Our location is ideal for boaters as we have direct access to the Trent Severn Waterway letting you explore both Severn River and Georgian Bay.
Please note we take weekly only bookings in July and August. If you are unable to find availability it may be because you haven't entered a week duration into the system. For any issues or questions with bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy your own cabin equipped with a full kitchen, living room, TV, free wifi, and outdoor seating. Perfect for getting away with family or friends. Please note we are not a pet friendly resort at this time, we have one large rental that allows pets but our smaller cabins only allow service animals. Please let us know if you will be bringing your service animal with you for your stay.
You can experience all Muskoka has to offer year round. In the summer we recommend boating the Trent Severn Waterway and lock system, go fishing, check out hiking and walking trails, visit local markets, or hit the trails on ATVs or side by sides! Winter season offers ice fishing, skiing (Mount St Louis is 10 min away), snow tubing, skating on the lake, snowshoeing, or try out the snowmobile trails that we are conveniently located on! There's so much to do in Muskoka.
Sunnylea Resort is under new ownership for Summer 2022, and we're excited to share with you all the new upgrades and renovations we have been working hard on:
-this year we put new flooring in the cabins
-replaced all the furniture
-replaced all the mattresses and bed frames
- air conditioning has been added into the cabins and house rental
-added new 40 inch smart TVs
-renovated the pool
-added new pool loungers
-new muskoka chairs across the property
-included new bedding, pillows, and blankets in the rentals
-purchased new kayaks and stand up paddle boards for guests
-paired with a company to bring you jet ski and boat rentals right from your doorstep
- added new Crown Verity BBQ's to the property
- put new stoves and fridges in all the cabins
- updated all the window coverings and blinds
- upgraded our wifi service
- provided fire wood for campfires
- made a new beach volleyball court
-cleaned up the waterfront and put down new sand for the beach area
.... and more!
We can't wait to share our little slice of Muskoka with you!
Property Name: Sunnylea Resort
Address 1: 117 Port Severn Rd
City : Port Severn - Ontario
Postal Code : L0K1S0
Phone: (705) 538 2527
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
If you book a stay between June 1st- August 31st, you will be charged 50% of the total reservation cost to hold your booking. If you cancel two weeks before your arrival (or more) you will receive a full refund of your deposit. If you cancel 7 days before your arrival, but less than 14 days, you will receive a refund of 50% of your deposit. If you cancel with less than a weeks notice (7 full days before arrival) you will lose your deposit. Same day cancellations will lose the total amount of the booking as you will be charged the other 50% the morning of your arrival day. There are no exceptions to this policy, please plan accordingly.
SEPTEMBER-MAY CANCELLATION POLICY:
If you book a stay between September 1st- May 31st you will be charged 50% of the total amount of your reservation as a deposit to hold the cabin. You have until 2 days before arrival to cancel penalty free, and receive a full refund of your deposit. If you cancel less than two days before your arrival there will be a $100 fee, and the rest of your deposit will be returned to you. There are no exceptions to this policy, please plan accordingly.
Terms and Conditions
2829816 Ontario Inc. operating as Sunnylea Resort
The renter agrees:
- That the number of people occupying the property shall not exceed the number stated above.
- To keep the cottage and contents thereof and effects in or about the property in the same condition as at the commencement of the Rental and to report immediately details of any damage to the property or cottages.
- To vacate the property at the end of the rental and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition.’
- TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may in the future have against Sunnylea Resort and its directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliated corporations, and representatives (collectively, the “Releasees”)
- TO RELEASE the Releasees from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury that I or my children or next of kin or friends may suffer as a result of any aspect of my use of the facilities, equipment or participation in activities DUE TO ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OF CARE AND/OR BREACH OF THE OCCUPIER’S LIABILITY ACT ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES
- TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any property damage or personal injury to any third party resulting from my use of the facilities or equipment or participation in activities.
- Not to make any claim or take proceedings arising out of my use of the facilities/equipment or participation in activities against any person or corporation who might claim contribution or indemnity from any of the Releasees.
- That this Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns.
Notice: I hereby authorize you to charge my credit card for any damages regardless of who in the renter’s party caused the damages to cottages or boat/motors and accessories to boats including improper clean up of cottages or boats.
By continuing with this booking I agree to the above terms and conditions.