Our Cozy Muskoka Cabin Resort is located 90 minutes North of Toronto in Port Severn, Ontario, where we welcome you and your whole family to join us. Each of our 14 Cabins has picturesque views of the Trent Severn Waterway. Our Resort offers an outdoor pool, fire pit, beachfront, and watersports (kayaks, canoes, pedal boats, and stand-up paddle boards). Our location is ideal for boaters and adventure enthusiasts as we have direct access to the Trent Severn Waterway letting you explore both Gloucester Pool and Georgian Bay.
Included in each of our units are bedsheets, duvets, pillows, hand towels, bathmat, hand soap, dish soap and toilet paper. There are pots, pans, utensils, plates, cups and mugs in the kitchen.
Included in your resort fee is the use of kayaks, canoes, peddle boats, paddle boards, outdoor pool, propane for BBQs and firewood for the fire pit. There is also free parking for one car at each cabin.
For questions, please email email@example.com
Property Name: Sunnylea Resort
Street Address: 117 Port Severn Rd
City : Port Severn - Ontario
Postal Code : L0K1S0
Phone: (705) 538 2527
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour check-in
- Air conditioning
- BBQ facilities
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Fireplace, outdoor
- Guest parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Picnic area
- Table tennis / Ping pong
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
At Sunnylea Resort, we strive to provide our guests with a seamless and enjoyable experience. To ensure transparency and fair treatment for all, we have established the following cancellation policy. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these guidelines:
- Reservation Confirmation:
- A valid credit card is required to secure your reservation.
- Full payment or a deposit equivalent to one night's stay is due at the time of booking.
- Standard Reservations:
- Cancellations made more than 14 days prior to the arrival date: No charge.
- Cancellations made within 7 to 14 days of the arrival date: 50% of the total reservation cost will be charged.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the arrival date, or in the case of no-shows: 100% of the total reservation cost will be charged.
- Peak Season and Special Events:
- Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date: No charge.
- Cancellations made within 15 to 30 days of the arrival date: 50% of the total reservation cost will be charged.
- Cancellations made within 15 days of the arrival date, or in the case of no-shows: 100% of the total reservation cost will be charged.
- In the event of an early departure, the full originally booked stay will be charged.
- Refunds will be processed within 10 days of the cancellation date using the original method of payment.
- Changes to the reservation dates are subject to availability and may result in rate adjustments.
- In the case of unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the guest or the resort (such as natural disasters, government actions, etc.), the cancellation policy may be waived or modified.
- All cancellations must be communicated in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cancellation confirmation will be provided upon request.
Terms and Conditions
2829816 Ontario Inc. operating as Sunnylea Resort
The renter agrees:
- That the number of people occupying the property shall not exceed the number stated above.
- To keep the cottage and contents thereof and effects in or about the property in the same condition as at the commencement of the Rental and to report details of any damage to the property or cottages immediately.
- To vacate the property at the end of the rental and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition.’
- TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may in the future have against Sunnylea Resort and its directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliated corporations, and representatives (collectively, the “Releasees”)
- TO RELEASE the Releasees from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury that I or my children or next of kin or friends may suffer as a result of any aspect of my use of the facilities, equipment or participation in activities DUE TO ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OF CARE AND/OR BREACH OF THE OCCUPIER’S LIABILITY ACT ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES
- TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any property damage or personal injury to any third party resulting from my use of the facilities or equipment or participation in activities.
- Not to make any claim or take proceedings arising out of my use of the facilities/equipment or participation in activities against any person or corporation who might claim contribution or indemnity from any of the Releasees.
- That this Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns.
Notice: I hereby authorize you to charge my credit card for any damages regardless of who in the renter’s party caused the damages to cottages or boat/motors and accessories to boats including improper clean up of cottages or boats. I further authorize you to charge my credit card for any lost, stolen or broken property within the cabin or to the facilities caused by myself or any of my party.
Guest Credit Cards will be pre-authorized for $250.00 for any incidentals.
By continuing with this booking I agree to the above terms and conditions.