Family friendly cottages and suites located in Cavendish Beach, Prince Edward Island. We're locally owned and operated and offer 4-star accommodations featuring suites, 1-4 bedroom cottages and larger vacation homes. Enjoy heated saltwater pool, campfires with complimentary wood, spectacular evening sunsets with panoramic ocean views, decks with BBQs, lots of green space, and play area for children. Our location is safe, quiet, and peaceful, but yet we're only a five-minute drive to the action including Green Gables, PEI National Park, hiking and cycling trails, restaurants offering local and fresh fair, seafood markets, Sandpit and Shining Waters. All linens & cookware provided. Our water is safe for drinking. Reconnect with family & friends with us.
Property Name: Bosom Buddies Cottages
Street Address: 84 MacCoubrey Lane Cavendish, PEI C0A 1N0
City : Cavendish - Prince Edward Island
Postal Code : C0A 1N0
Contact Name: Guest Services Bosom Buddies Cottages
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
***Please note that the confirmation is not automatic; we process the deposit manually and then send confirmation, hours of operation vary. As long you automatically get a reservation number, you can be assured that your reservation has come through correctly.***
Prepaid Saver Rates
- The entire amount of the accommodation is charged at the time of booking.
- These reservations are Non-Refundable.
A deposit is required at the time of booking to guarantee the booking.
- 30% of the total accommodation is charged at the time of booking.
- For booking for one night, the night is charged as a deposit.
- Cancellations received 30 days prior to the arrival date, deposits will be returned in full, except for a $20.00 credit card processing fee.
- Cancellations received 15-30 days prior to your arrival date, the full deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations received 8-14 days prior to arrival 50% of the total reservation shall apply.
- Less than 7 days100% of the total reservation shall apply.
- Shortened Stay– no refunds will be offered if while staying, you decide to shorten your stay.*
*The Guest acknowledges that because of the short rental season in Prince Edward Island, they are buying time available in the cottage, and they own that time slot.*
CBMF Policies and Procedures
- Are separate from Bosom Buddies and PEI Dream Cottages. When booking, you will be required to fill out paperwork acknowledging and accepting these policies and procedures.
- All Deposits for guaranteeing the bookings over the CBMF weekend are Non- Refundable.
We understand how challenging it can be when unforeseen circumstances arise that impact travel plans, and we empathize with our visitors who face these situations. In order to minimize the hardships, we highly recommend taking a proactive approach by considering the purchase of travel insurance. By obtaining travel insurance, you can protect yourself against potential disruptions and ensure the security of your trip investment. Travel insurance offers vital coverage for unfortunate and unplanned situations such as last-minute changes, death in the family, critical illness, flight delays, cancellations, and more. As a small business with a limited operating season, we are unable to bear the financial burden caused by unexpected events that are beyond our control. Taking a proactive step by securing travel insurance will provide you with peace of mind and minimize any potential financial hardships that may arise. We strongly urge you to carefully review the coverage options provided by your credit card company and reputable travel insurance providers, so you can have complete peace of mind knowing that you are protected against any unforeseen circumstances that may affect your travel plans.
Terms and Conditions
Our Pet Policy
Pet Fees:There will be a pet fee of $20 + tax per night for each pet. Please ensure that you have pre-booked your pet in advance of your stay. A fee of $100 plus the nightly pet fees will apply for pets not reported at check-in. We need to know about pets in cottages to arrange for the proper cleaning upon departure.
Pet Limitations:Each cottage is allowed a maximum of 2 small dogs, weighing less than 24 lbs (10 kg) each, OR 1 medium-sized dog, weighing between 25 to 59 lbs (11 to 26 kg), OR 1 large dog, weighing greater than 60 lbs (27 kg).
Cleaning and Damages:
- Guests are responsible for the proper care and behavior of their pets throughout the stay.
- If the cottage requires extra heavy cleaning due to excessive hair, pet-related messes or damages, or if the cottage becomes unsellable due to pet-related issues, the card on file will be charged an additional cleaning fee.The additional cleaning fee may range from $100 to $300, depending on the severity of the situation.
- Guests are required to clean up after their pets promptly. Please use outdoor garbage cans to dispose of waste.
- Pets are not permitted in the pool area or the pool itself for hygiene and safety reasons.
- Pets must be leashed and supervised at all times while outside the cottage.
- Pets are not permitted to be left unattended in cottages without owners present. This often leads to barking dogs and damages when owners are not present.
- It is advisable to carry your pet’s identification and vaccination records during your stay.
- Dogs should not be on the furniture or beds. We recommend that you travel with dog blankets to limit shedding in the cottage.
Respect for Other Guests:Some guests may have allergies or fears of animals. To ensure everyone’s comfort, please keep your pets under control and away from other guests who may not want to interact with them.