Shore Meadows Lodge & The Balsam Motel are located in the heart of Lake George Village. Swim, relax, and take in the sun on our sandy shores of Shore Meadows while enjoying the panoramic view of Lake George. Enjoy a dip in the pool at the Balsalm Motel. Newly updated in 2020, we offer spacious rooms equipped with all of the amenities and personal, friendly service. We are a few-minute walk from all attractions that make Lake George one of the most desirable destinations. Shore Meadows offers front-row seats for the Lake George Village fireworks display every Thursday evening during July and August.
Property Name: Shore Meadows Lodge & The Balsam Motel
Street Address: 22 Lake Avenue
City : Lake George - New York
Postal Code : 12845
Phone: (518) 878-3906
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Once a deposit is received, your reservation is confirmed. Sorry, deposits and payments are not refundable or transferable as we will have turned many friends away.
Terms and Conditions
Reservations are tentative until a 50% deposit is received. We accept cash, Master Card, Visa, Money Orders, and Travelers Cheques. Your balance is due upon arrival. We do not accept personal or business checks upon arrival. House rentals are paid only by certified bank check or money order. Credit cards are not accepted on home rentals. No refunds on reservations or home rentals permitted. All house rental payment is due at the time of contract.Once a deposit is received, your reservation is confirmed. Sorry, deposits and payments are not refundable or transferable as we will have turned many friends away.Reservations are guaranteed until 8 pm on the date of arrival.
Responsibilities Upon Departure
Due to COVID-19, we ask all suites, cabins, and house rentals to be cleaned and sanitized to help keep both your family and our staff safe.
Departure time is no later than 10 am. This allows us enough time to clean all units thoroughly.
Other Important Information and Policies
- Children must be with parents or designated responsible adults at all times.
- THIS IS A NON-SMOKING PROPERTY.
- Cabin and house rentals do not include bathing and beach towels.
- Daily maid service available upon request.
- Trash will be picked up each morning by 10 am daily. Please place it in the garbage cans provided and secure the lid.
- SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN ALL OF OUR UNITS.
- A $250.00 cleaning fee will be imposed on anyone not complying. Violators will be asked to vacate the premises without a refund or credit.
Maximum occupancy on rooms is not to be exceeded at any time and is listed on the Lodging Rates page. This number includes adults, children, toddlers, and infants.
- Fireworks are also not permitted, including sparklers of any kind.
- Campfires are permitted until 11 pm and must be extinguished properly before leaving them.
- If you will be arriving after 6 pm, please notify the office of your late arrival to guarantee your reservation, or the reservation will be canceled, and no refund will be issued. You must notify our office and request a late check-in.
- Checking Hours are from 3:00pm-6:00pm.
- Office Closes Promptly at 6:00 pm daily.
- Checkout 10:00am.
- Late departure will incur a charge of the daily rate of the unit.
- No refunds for early departures or cancellations.
- Shore Meadows is committed to providing responsible lodging and recreation for the health and safety of its guests, employees, and the Lake George community. We are very excited to welcome our guests.
- Shore Meadows is continuing to adjust operations as the COVID-19 situation evolves. Measures being implemented to safeguard the health of its guests and employees alike include:
- Adopting sanitizing protocols and increased sanitation frequencies based on guidance from Warren County, New York State, and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Updating housekeeping procedures and techniques for guest rooms, cabins, and all public indoor/outdoor common areas, including:
- The removal of non-essential items in accommodations (i.e., phones, alarm clocks),
- Training housekeeping staff on cleaning procedures that avoid contaminating clean surfaces, linens, and amenities,
- Housekeeping staff will only make beds if personal items have been removed,
- Cleaning hard surfaces throughout the property (doorknobs, handrails, outdoor lounge furniture, etc.) multiple times daily, and
- Placing disinfectant stations throughout the property for our guests and employees.
- Establishing social distance practices within all indoor/outdoor common areas, including:
- No non-essential gatherings of 10 or more individuals
- Due to enhanced cleaning procedures and protocols, there will be no early check-ins or late check-outs permitted. This will allow us to take the extra precautions needed for the safety of our guests and staff.
- PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING ALL TOWELS AND WASHCLOTHS. DURING COVID-19, WE WILL NOT BE PROVIDING TOWELS OR WASHCLOTHS.