In the shadow of Pikes Peak, and just a few miles from Garden of Gods, this hip hostel is a blend of Colorado’s art, mountain culture and fresh Colorado Springs vibe.
Our Colorado Springs hostel is defined by offering clean, affordable lodging for the community-oriented adventurists who want to enjoy Colorado’s natural wonders and visit the incredibly vibrant and fast growing city of Colorado Springs. Our relaxed, communal atmosphere supports our guests’ passion for the outdoors, builds unique opportunities and connections, and gives back to our community through volunteering experiences.
At RAD Hostel we are passionate about creating an impactful experience for our guests and love to share all the adventure that Colorado Springs has to offer. Our hostel is a place where people from all over the world can come and connect with each other, share new experiences, and be a part of the community.
Property Name: RAD Hostel
Street Address: 3844 N Nevada Ave
City : Colorado Springs - Colorado
Postal Code : 80907
Contact Name: Erin
- Baggage storage
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Air conditioning
- Bicycle rental
- Board games / puzzles
- Breakfast, free
- Carbon monoxide detector
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated smoking area
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Guest parking
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Movie nights
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Refillable water stations
- Shared kitchen
- Shared lounge / TV area
- Single-use plastics removed
- Smoke alarms
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 5:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If canceled within 2 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
All bed rates are subject to a 10.20% tax (8.20% sales tax + 2% Lodging Tax), this will be included in your total.
Check-in is 5pm-9pm. Check out is 11 am.
Reception is open from 8am-11am & 5pm-9pm. If you plan to arrive outside these times, please contact us to make arrangements. Late check-ins will be subject to a $10 late fee, cash only. Dormitories have a check-in cutoff time at 12am(midnight).
Upon check-in, guests must provide a state-issued ID, or passport.
We have a 48h cancellation policy. If you do not cancel your booking by 3pm 48h prior to your arrival date, it will result in a cancellation charge equal to your reservation total.
We do not accept third party payments. The person checking in must be the person making and paying for the reservation. Guests may be asked to provide matching identification and the credit card that was used to make the reservation.
We are a hostel for travelers. We do not accept El Paso County Residents. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis, such as proof of onward travel.
We require all guests to be 18 or over to stay at our hostel, unless staying in a private room with parents or guardians.
We have a 14 day maximum stay policy.
For accommodating service animals, please make prior arrangements by contacting the hostel before making a reservation.
- ColoRADo Adventure Hostel (CAH) is a privately owned travelers hostel. While we welcome people of all nations, races, faiths, genders, etc., we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, including residents of El Paso County without proof of onward travel.
- CAH is an inclusive & hate-free zone. We have a zero-tolerance hate-speech, harassment, and bullying policy. Any of the aforementioned behavior is grounds for removal without refund.
- I agree to be held personally liable, and authorize full payment to the credit card provided at check-in for any charges associated with stolen or damaged items and/or damage to rooms, including from smoking and/or unauthorized pets in rooms.
- We have a 48-hour cancellation policy. If you do not cancel your booking 48 hours prior to your arrival, it will result in a cancellation charge equal to the total cost of your reservation, charged to the credit card provided at the time of booking.
- All guests must be declared on this form and all adults over the age of 18 must present a passport or state-issued ID at check-in.
- Registered guests are the only people allowed in dorms and may only enter the room they are registered to. Visitors of registered guests are only permitted in outdoor common areas.
- Check-out time is 11am. To extend your stay, payment must be made in full by 11am. Any personal items removed and stored by housekeeping due to non-payment will incur a $10 fee prior to extending.
- CAH has a 14-day MAXIMUM stay policy per calendar year. Guests must check out after 14 days.
- All rooms are NON-SMOKING. Smoking in rooms is grounds for removal and will result in a $250 fee charged to the credit card on file. Smoking is ONLY allowed outdoors on the designated patio.
- CAH staff may enter guest rooms as needed for business purposes. Housekeeping is conducted daily in dorms and every other day in private rooms for extending guests. Housekeeping may not be refused and will be conducted as scheduled in private rooms and dorms.
- Please note CAH assumes no responsibility for accidents or injury to guests due to guest conduct, nor for loss or theft of personal items from rooms or common areas. Padlocks for in-room storage lockers can be purchased at the front desk.
- CAH does not allow pets. Violations are grounds for removal without refund and will be charged a $100 cleaning fee to the credit card on file.
- Children of all ages must be attended by an adult over the age of 18 at all times while on the property.
- Cooking, with the exception of microwave use, is only allowed in the common area.
- This is a drug-free hostel. Cannabis consumption is not allowed anywhere on the property. Alcohol consumption for those 21+ is allowed, however intoxicated behavior is prohibited and may be grounds for removal without refund.
- Outside linens, furniture, appliances, or gas-powered cooking equipment are not allowed in any guest rooms.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm-7am. Please be considerate of other guests during quiet hours by lowering volumes, keeping voices down, turning off lights in shared rooms, etc.
- Our hostel is a weapon-free zone. Please leave guns, knives, nunchucks, etc., in your vehicle during your stay with us. If you do not have a vehicle, please ask the manager to store it in our safe during your stay.
- I authorize CAH to reuse photos or videos taken of hostel events that include myself.
- Management may add rules and/or policies as necessary in order to protect other guests, and property, and as required by city or state law.