This 18th-century coaching inn is in the pretty village of Ashley, on the Northamptonshire, Leicestershire and Rutland boarder, in the Welland Valley.
The family-run inn has free Wi-Fi and a restaurant and bar serving tasty food and traditional English ales with a warm welcome. The accomadation consists of 6.modern en suite rooms, set in an old converted Stable block.
The George At Ashley is in a quiet location, less than 10 miles (16 km) from Market Harborough, Corby, Rutland and Kettering. The A6, A47 and A14 are within easy reach.
The George was built in 1745 and the property still retains many original features like open fires and wood beams.
Property Name: The George at Ashley
Street Address: 21 Main Street
City : Ashley - Northamptonshire
Postal Code : LE16 8HF
Contact Name: Neil Price
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
No Charge - If canceled within 1 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1.Definitions“Company” or “we” means Price Nash Ltd or The George at Ashley whose registered office is at 13A Station Road, Kettering, Northants. “Booking” means the booking for accommodation, functions and/or any other services or items made with us. “Contract” means the Booking and these Terms, and any other terms and conditions stated to apply to the Booking. “Hotel” means the premises for which your Booking is made. “Hotel Owner” means the hotel owner specified on the booking confirmation. “Terms” means these terms and conditions. “Websites” means https://www.thegeorgeatashley.com/ or any other website owned or operated by us relating to a Hotel from time to time. “VAT” means value added tax.
2. Bookings All Bookings at the Hotel are subject to these Terms .At the time of Booking or at check-in, we will take your credit/debit card details. we may pre authorize the card for £0.01, and you authorize the use of this card for any sums that become owing to us. We shall also have the right to require full payment in advance or a deposit at the time of Booking in certain circumstances or if the Booking includes the supply of certain items or services. No Booking shall be treated as confirmed until the details and/or payment/deposit described in this paragraph have been provided.
3. Charges The prices displayed on the Websites are an average per night per room until a rate is selected. Any meals, service or VAT (at the prevailing rate) are included only if specified. A minimum length of stay, deposit, cancellation charge and other conditions may apply to certain rates ,as specified. Once a rate is selected on the Websites, the total for your requested stay shall be displayed on the reservation summary. Prices shall be charged in the local currency of the Hotel and any currency conversion facility is provided as an approximation tool only, please refer to the Currency Disclaimer for more details. The VAT breakdown shown is indicative based on the prevailing rate of VAT, and the expected VAT treatment of the goods or services. VAT will be payable at the prevailing rate applicable at the tax point of the invoice or Booking confirmation issued and may change depending on the actual rate and the VAT treatment of the goods and services purchased at that date. Price lists for additional items, such as restaurant meals and room service, are on display at relevant locations within the Hotel and are available on request.
4. Check-in/ Check-out Requirements In the interests of security and to prevent fraud, at the time of check-in, guests may be required to confirm their identity by providing their booking reference, their passport/identity card/driving license and a valid credit or debit card. If guests are travelling from outside the UK, Ireland or any country in the Commonwealth we are also obliged by law to require guests to provide the number and place of issue of your pass port/identity card and details of their next destination. These records will be kept for at least 12 months and may be disclosed or made available for inspection by any police officer or as otherwise required by applicable law in connection with the prevention or investigation of crime. The information above may be requested for each member of your party over the age of 16 and we reserve the right to refuse entry to persons who cannot provide the information set out above. Unless otherwise stated on the booking confirmation, guests may check-in at any time from 4 p.m. on the scheduled day of arrival. All rooms that have been secured by credit/debit card or prepaid at the time of booking will be held until 21.00 pm on the scheduled day of arrival unless otherwise agreed directly with the Hotel. Any non-secured reservation will be held until 8.30 p.m. on the day of arrival at which time we will been titled to re-let the room, unless the guest has notified the hotel of a late arrival. On the day of departure, we kindly ask all guests to vacate their rooms by 10.30 a.m. (unless a later departure is stated as part of your Booking). Late check-out after this time can be requested subject to availability and will be charged at an hourly rate at the discretion of the Hotel. Rooms are subject to maximum occupancy rules set by the Hotel. If you would like further details please contact the Company or the Hotel.
5. Payment We accept the following methods of payment:(a) credit cards: American Express, MasterCard, JCB International Credit Card, Visa;(b) debit cards: Visa/Delta, Visa/Electron and Maestro. For advance purchase rates the card you booked with must be presented on arrival, along with the appropriate ID and authorized in the presence of the card holder. At the time of check-in, we will authorize the accommodation charges(room rate, VAT and any service charge) and anticipated incidentals for the duration of your stay against your credit/debit card. We may also choose to accept a deposit in place of payment card authorization by another valid form of payment, including cash or cheque. During your stay the Hotel’s system will calculate the incidentals charged to your room on a daily basis. If the cost of those incidentals exceed the authorization taken on check-in, further authorization will automatically be requested and if such authorization is not available, we may request another method of settlement or a deposit to be provided, failing which we reserve the right to restrict access to your room. All outstanding charges must be paid for in full on check-out from the Hotel. If the outstanding charges do not exceed authorization taken on check-in, the authorization for the amount not utilized will be released, however, we cannot control how long it takes for your bank to effect such release. If staying for multiple nights at the Hotel we may require you to make payment for any outstanding charges on a more frequent basis during your stay.
6. Cancellation Policy and No Shows The cancellation policy varies according to the rate that is booked. Please refer to the individual full rate descriptions given at booking. For rates marked as “Standard Rate” - These are cancellable without charge up to the day before of arrival. Cancellation and non-arrival charges apply after the relevant time and will be charged to the credit/debit card supplied at the time of booking. We reserve the right to charge for one night’s accommodation per room booked if the above cancellation requirements are not met.
7. Changes or Cancellation by the Company Very occasionally we may need to cancel your Booking. In such circumstances you will be given a full refund but we shall have no further liability to you arising out of such cancellation. We will, however, use reasonable endeavors to try and re-locate any confirmed Booking cancelled by us to an alternative location similar in standard to the Hotel. Your booking is for a class of room in the Hotel and does not guarantee that you will be able to stay in a specific room or in the same room for the duration of your stay. If we need to move you to a different room during your booking for which a lower rate is available than the rate you booked at, we will refund you the difference in the rates.
8. Damage We reserve the right and you hereby authorize us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the Hotel during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning) or for any items that are missing when you leave.
9. Accessibility Dependent on your individual needs a selection of specifically designed rooms is provided at each of our hotels. Please contact us on 01858 565900 to discuss specific individual requirements and the availability of appropriate accommodation, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
10. Parking There is no on site parking.
11. Hotel Events Please be aware that at certain times throughout the year our Hotel may host weddings, events and parties, which you may feel would be an intrusion on your break. Please contact the Hotel directly in advance of your stay for further information.
12. Guest Behavior Guests are requested to conduct themselves appropriately at all times and to comply with Company procedures and/or requests with regard to conduct and respect for the property of the Hotel, its employees and guests and their health and safety. Guests are requested not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests, the smooth running of the Hotel, or cause offence to other guests or our members of staff. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation or services or remove you and members of your party from the Hotel if, in our reasonable opinion, we consider this provision to have been breached. Where this is the case shall have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation, other services or any other loss or expense incurred.
13. No Smoking. Guests are not permitted to smoke in rooms or public indoor areas.
14. Pets Guide dogs are accepted with prior arrangement, and other dogs may be accepted at the Company’s discretion, but otherwise no pets are allowed at the Hotel.
16. Force Majeure The Company accepts no liability and will not pay any compensation where the performance of its obligations is prevented or affected directly or indirectly by or as a result of force majeure or any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, fire, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, pandemics, epidemics, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, fire or failure of electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
17. Limitation of Liability The Company will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any property left in or sent to the Hotel unless this has been expressly presented for custody in the Hotel’s safe (with a receipt provided) and only to the extent required under the Hotel Proprietors Act 1956 and the London Local Authorities Act 2004 (a copy of the notice under such acts is displayed in the reception of the Hotel) or any other applicable law. The Company will not be liable for any indirect, consequential or pure economic loss or any loss of profit, goodwill or opportunity (whether caused by the negligence of the Company, its employees, contractor or agents or otherwise). The Company’s total liability shall not exceed the value of the charges received by it under the Contract. Nothing contained in the Contract or in any other document referred to or incorporated in it shall be read or construed as excluding any liability for death or personal injury caused by the Company’s negligence or liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
18. Governing Law and Jurisdiction The Contract and any non-contractual obligations arising in connection with it are governed by English law. The English courts have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising in connection with the Contract, including disputes relating to any non-contractual obligations. Each party irrevocably waives any objection which it may now or later have to proceedings being brought in the English courts (on the grounds that the English courts are not a convenient forum or otherwise).
19. Web Site Information While all reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure the accuracy of information on the Websites, the Company does not accept responsibility for errors or omissions and reserves the right to amend, cancel or vary any of the arrangements featured on the Websites without notice. Please note that in certain circumstances, generic photographic images have been used to represent the general style of a particular product or hotel. The Websites are operated by the Company. The content of the Websites is the copyright of the Company, and may not be copied, reproduced, published, distributed or amended for any other purpose without our prior written consent. Trade-marks used on the Websites are the property of the respective owners. Hyperlinks to third party websites are provided for your convenience. We cannot accept responsibility for the content or use of third party sites.
20. Damage: If damage is caused to room either by accident or malice to include but not limited to: breaking of furniture, sickness on floors or bedding, theft of laundry items. A one off cost can be levied to the guest including lost revenue due to incident. (Example: specialist cleaning due to sickness £200, room closed for 2 days(2 day rates)).