Two Pillows Boutique Hostel is your ideal base to explore the Maltese Islands. We are situated right in the heart of Sliema opposite Valletta the capital city of Malta, in one of the most central, convenient yet tranquil areas on the island. We are a stone’s throw away from the sea and within walking distance to some great beaches and lidos. You can stroll down to cafes, bars and restaurants in just a couple of minutes. Shops and supermarkets are minutes away. The bustling Sliema Ferries offers great transport options around Malta both by bus and also by ferry.
We offer exceptional accommodation at affordable rates. Modern design was blended with the old architecture to help offer the best amenities to our guests. These include a Spa equipped with a Jacuzzi and Sauna to help you unwind after a day of exploring. You can benefit from free use of Spa with most direct bookings. Other common spaces include a fully equipped kitchen, breakfast area, outside terrace, chill-out room with TV and book exchange. We also offer free day luggage storage and a common shower for late departures with possible use of common amenities. Breakfast is available as an optional extra, while a complimentary concierge service is also available on request. Other optional services include laundry, airport transfer and ironing.
Accommodation options range from our luxurious studio apartments to budget options for youths and other travellers in our spacious, clean and comfortable hostel dorms. Book direct on our website for the best deals and offers. All our rooms are non smoking, have silent air-conditioning, room access cards and free WI-FI.
In private rooms, we offer a variety of other facilities to ensure your comfort, namely free cable TV and radio, HDMI, a mini bar, tea/coffee-making facilities, desk with wired internet, mirror and clothes rail, and a room safe. Daily housekeeping, linen and fresh towels are included. You will also find a hairdryer and free toiletries.
In shared rooms we have lovely wooden beds with large comfortable mattresses, a power socket, reading light, shelf, lockable drawer and a fan. Daily housekeeping, hair dryer and linen are also included in price for shared rooms.
We are not a party Hostel in Malta – our guests range from young couples, backpackers, solo travellers and students to retired couples and families. This way we ensure an excellent atmosphere in our many common areas where guests can socialise, share tips and make new friends. Whether you are looking for beach, sun, Malta’s unique history or just need a break, you’ll find Two Pillows Boutique Hostel to be your best base to explore the Islands of Malta with Sliema and its many beaches within walking distance, Valletta our capital city a short ferry or bus ride away and most of other places of interest with direct bus connections from Sliema ferries.
Property Name: Two Pillows Boutique Hostel
Address 1: Two Pillows, No 49-50
Address 2 : Triq San Piju V
City : Sliema
Postal Code : SLM 1423
Contact Name: Two Pillows
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Common Kitchen
- Book exchange
- TV room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free use of SPA
- Free use of bicycles
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Late Check-out Hour:
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check-out (after 11:00 and before 20:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Free Cancellation-- No charge until 3 days before check-in date. Full charge if cancelled less than 3 days before check-in date. Accommodation Only
Non Refundable--Full amount shall be charged by property for reservation and is non-refundable. Accommodation Only
Terms and Conditions
Please help us make your stay one to remember. At Two Pillows, we are all about trust and respect.
- All nights of accommodation shall be paid for on arrival. a 3% surcharge applies to card payments. No refunds shall be given after the date of arrival. Only nights that have been paid for are guaranteed. A Pre Authorisation is required to ensure a valid credit card during your stay.
- Check-in time is 2.30pm and check-out time is 11am. A late check-out may be requested subject to availability and extra payment. Any unauthorised checkout after 11am on the day of departure will incur an additional night's fee. Any damage done will be charged upon checkout or as agreed with Two Pillows’ staff.
- Two Pillows is not responsible for any loss of valuables or cash left anywhere in the hostel.
- Security cameras are being operated in common areas for your own safety and security.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on premises including terraces. Two Pillows is protected with a fire and smoke alarm system for your safety. A fine of €100 will be imposed on anyone who smokes on the premises.
- Use of personal sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, linen or any similar item is not allowed.
- Silent hours are from 11pm to 6am. Be quiet and avoid using lights in dorm beds during these hours.
- In dorms, air-conditioning is centrally controlled. No Food or Alcohol is allowed in Dorms
- A €5 key card deposit is required. Lost or unreturned keys or key cards will incur a charge of €5.
- If you are staying in one of our suites, please ensure that the cooker and all lights are switched off before leaving your room.
- Please switch off air-conditioning when leaving your room. A daily charge of €25 may apply otherwise. A charge of €50 may be applied to anyone changing settings on remote. This can cause the centralised system to stop and affect the whole building.
- Please clean after you use any of the common areas for the next guests to enjoy.
- Respect other guests and our neighbours. Do not use common areas between 11pm to 6am.
- Non-paying guests are not allowed at any time anywhere in the hostel.
- Sauna is switched on for Offers or Paid sessions
- Direct booking worth over €80_ Free 45 min session
- Price is €14 for private session up to 1 hour _ Max 6 guests
- Sauna is available for free between 1700-1900 subject to availability _ Max 6 guests
Sauna is switched on for a minimum of 3 sharing guests. Limit time in the Jacuzzi and Sauna is 15 minutes.No food or Alcohol is allowed in Spa. Do not use a spa while under the influence of alcohol, prescription or recreational drugs.No diving. Children under the age of 12 shall be accompanied by an adult. Please shower before using Spa. No person suffering from any transmittable disease shall use spa.Elderly persons, pregnant women and persons suffering from heart disease, diabetes or high blood pressure should consult a physician before using the spa.Management reserves the right to change or cancel allocated slots for use of SPA without any prior notice. #Children (anyone under 16 years of age) are not permitted to stay at Two Pillows unless accompanied by an adult. All children staying at Two Pillows must be supervised by an adult at all timesExtra beds for children may be provided at an additional charge and subject to availability. The first child under 2 years old can sleep in the double bed for free as indicated in dropdown when booking on our website.The adult/s accompanying the child is/are solely responsible for the health and wellbeing of the child during their stay at Two Pillows.Please note that we have a laundry service. Clothes should not be washed in bathrooms or hung in dorms. A fine may apply if clothes are hung over balconies or any aperture as per Maltese law. Management reserves the rights to evict without refund any guest based on the above. Management reserves the right to charge a fine of minimum €50 for any breach of these house rules Face masks are mandatory in all common areas of the hostel