Property Name: Two Pillows Boutique Hostel
Address 1: Two Pillows, No 49-50
Address 2 : Triq San Piju V
City : Sliema
Postal Code : SLM 1423
Contact Name: Two Pillows
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Laundry service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Common Kitchen
- Book exchange
- TV room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free use of SPA
- Free use of bicycles
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Late Check-Out Hour: 19:00
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check out (after 11:00 and before 19:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If cancelled within 3 days of arrival
No Charge - If cancelled within 3 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
1. All nights ofaccommodation shall be paid for on arrival. 3% surcharge applies to cardpayments. No refunds shall be given after date of arrival. Only nights that have been paidfor are guaranteed.
2. Check-in time is2.30pm and check-out time is 11am. A late check-out may be requestedsubject to availability and extra payment. Any unauthorised checkout after11am on the day of departure will incur an additional night's fee. Any damage done will be chargedfor upon checkout or as agreed with Two Pillows’ staff.
3. Two Pillows is notresponsible for any loss of valuables or cash left anywhere in the hostel.
4. Security cameras arebeing operated in common areas for your own safety and security.
5. Smoking is not allowed anywhere onpremises including terraces.Two Pillows is protected with a fire and smoke alarm system for your safety. Afine of €100 will be imposed on anyone who smokes on the premises.
6. Useof personal sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, linen or any similar item is notallowed.
7. Silent hours are from 11pm to 6am. Be quiet and avoid using lightsin dorm beds during these hours.
8. In dorms, air-conditioning is centrallycontrolled.
9. NoFood or Alcohol is allowed in Dorms. Lost or unreturned keys or keycards will incur a charge of €5.
10. If you are staying inone of our suites, please ensure that cooker and all lights are switched offbefore leaving your room.
11. Please switch off air-conditioningwhen leaving your room. A daily charge of €25 may apply otherwise. A charge of€50 may be applied to anyone changing settings on remote. This will can causethe centralised system to stop and effect the whole building.Common Areas
12. Please clean after you use any ofthe common areas for the next guests to enjoy.
13. Respect other guests and ourneighbours. Do not use common areasbetween 11pm to 6am.
14. If you would like to invitevisitors (non-paying guests) to Two Pillows, please ask management first. You will be held responsible for your visitor(s). Visitors are not permitted in the dorms at anytime or for any reason. Should any guest be found to have visitors staying intheir room, the guest shall be charged for the extra person(s), plus additionaladministration charges.
15. Elderly persons, pregnant womenand persons suffering from heart disease, diabetes or high blood pressureshould consult a physician before using the spa.
16. Please shower before using Spa. Noperson suffering from any transmittable disease shall use spa.
17. No food or Alcohol is allowed in Spa. Do not use spa while underthe influence of alcohol, prescription or recreational drugs.
18. No diving. Children under the age of 12 shall be accompanied by anadult.
19. Limittime in Jacuzzi and Sauna to 15 minutes.
20. Saunais switched on for private sessions or for a minimum of 3 guests when sharingSPA
21. Management reserves the right to change or cancel allocated slotsfor use of SPA without any prior notice.
22. Children (anyone under 16 years ofage) are not permitted to stay at Two Pillows unless accompanied by an adult. All children staying at Two Pillows must be supervised by an adult at alltimes.
23. Subject to availability, andprovided a request is made when booking your stay, extra beds and/or cots maybe provided for children at an additional charge.
24. The adult/s accompanying the childis/are solely responsible for the health and wellbeing of the child duringtheir stay at Two Pillows.
25. Pleasenote that we have a laundry service. Clothes should not be washed in bathroomsor hung in dorms. A fine may apply if clothes are hung over balconies or anyaperture as per Maltese law.
26. Management reserves the rights to evict withoutrefund any guest based on the above.