Property Name: Two Pillows Boutique Hostel
Address 1: Two Pillows, No 49-50
Address 2 : Triq San Piju V
City : Sliema
Postal Code : SLM 1423
Contact Name: Two Pillows
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Laundry service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Common Kitchen
- Book exchange
- TV room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free use of SPA
- Free use of bicycles
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Late Check-Out Hour: 20:00
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check out (after 11:00 and before 20:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Non Refundable--Full amount shall be charged by property for reservation and is non-refundable. Accommodation Only
Terms and Conditions
1. All nights of accommodation shall be paid for on arrival. 3% surcharge applies to card payments. No refunds shall be given after date of arrival. Only nights that have been paid for are guaranteed.
2. Check-in time is2.30pm and check-out time is 11am. A late check-out may be requested subject to availability and extra payment. Any unauthorised checkout after11am on the day of departure will incur an additional night's fee. Any damage done will be charged for upon checkout or as agreed with Two Pillows’ staff.
3. Two Pillows is not responsible for any loss of valuables or cash left anywhere in the hostel.
4. Security cameras are being operated in common areas for your own safety and security.
5. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on premises including terraces. Two Pillows is protected with a fire and smoke alarm system for your safety. A fine of €100 will be imposed on anyone who smokes on the premises.
6. Use of personal sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, linen or any similar item is not allowed.
7. Silent hours are from 11pm to 6am. Be quiet and avoid using lights in dorm beds during these hours.
8. In dorms, air-conditioning is centrally controlled.
9. No Food or Alcohol is allowed in Dorms. Lost or unreturned keys or key-cards will incur a charge of €5.
10. If you are staying in one of our suites, please ensure that cooker and all lights are switched off before leaving your room.
11. Please switch off air-conditioning when leaving your room. A daily charge of €25 may apply otherwise. A charge of€50 may be applied to anyone changing settings on remote. This will can causethe centralised system to stop and effect the whole building.Common Areas
12. Please clean after you use any of the common areas for the next guests to enjoy.
13. Respect other guests and our neighbours. Do not use common areas between 11pm to 6am.
14. If you would like to invite visitors (non-paying guests) to Two Pillows, please ask management first. You will be held responsible for your visitor(s). Visitors are not permitted in the dorms at anytime or for any reason. Should any guest be found to have visitors staying in their room, the guest shall be charged for the extra person(s), plus additional administration charges.
15. Elderly persons, pregnant women and persons suffering from heart disease, diabetes or high blood pressure should consult a physician before using the spa.
16. Please shower before using Spa. No person suffering from any transmittable disease shall use spa.
17. No food or Alcohol is allowed in Spa. Do not use spa while under the influence of alcohol, prescription or recreational drugs.
18. No diving. Children under the age of 12 shall be accompanied by an adult.
19. Limit time in Jacuzzi and Sauna to 15 minutes.
20. Sauna is switched on for private sessions or for a minimum of 3 guests when sharing SPA
21. Management reserves the right to change or cancel allocated slots for use of SPA without any prior notice.
22. Children under 2 can stay in same double bed in private room for free. Extra beds and cots can be added at an extra charge.
23. Subject to availability, and provided a request is made when booking your stay, extra beds and/or cots maybe provided for children at an additional charge.
24. The adult/s accompanying the child is/are solely responsible for the health and wellbeing of the child during their stay at Two Pillows and is to accompany child at all times.
25. Please note that we have a laundry service. Clothes should not be washed in bathrooms or hung in dorms. A fine may apply if clothes are hung over balconies or any aperture as per Maltese law.
26. Management reserves the rights to evict without refund any guest based on the above or other.