The College Inn Hotel is a family-owned, affordable boutique hotel, offering a comfortable and stylish stay at a great price!
Our location makes us a natural choice for guests who are visiting the UW or the UW Medical Center, or others who just want to be in the heart of Seattle's vibrant University District.
Stay in our newly remodeled guest rooms. Choose a Premium room with a private bathroom or a European-style room with shared bathrooms. And join us in our communal Loft to relax, to meet other guests, and to use our Shared Kitchen.
Property Name: College Inn Hotel
Address 1: 4000 University Way NE
City : Seattle - Washington
Postal Code : 98105
Contact Name: Reception Desk
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour check-in
- Board games / puzzles
- Buzzer / wireless intercom
- CCTV in common areas
- Coffee Shop
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Express check-in / check-out
- Face masks available for guests
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guest parking
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Non-smoking rooms
- Refillable water stations
- Shared kitchen
- Shared lounge / TV area
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Towels changed upon request
- Shared Kitchen
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 12:30 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $15.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 12:30 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Greater than 48 hours prior to your stay = free cancellation
- Less than 48 hours prior to your stay = penalty charge equal to 1st night + tax. No Exceptions.
- Greater than 48 hours prior to your requested departure = free cancellation. Less than 48 hours prior to your requested departure = penalty charge equal to next night + tax. No Exceptions.
- Policies Vary - See the terms of the specific offer
Terms and Conditions
A Few Reminders to Make Your Stay at Our Historic Hotel More Enjoyable:
- We are a European-Style hotel, and we have two room types:
- Premium - with private bathrooms, and
- European-Style - with vanity sinks in the guest rooms, and shared Men’s and shared Women’s bathrooms on each floor
- Upgrades from European-Style guest rooms to Premium guest rooms (with a Private Bathroom) are often available for a small upgrade fee. Call us at 206-633-4441 if you would like to check availability
- We offer free high-speed WiFi.
- We do NOT have elevators. The guest rooms are located on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors, and the Loft common and shared kitchen are located on the fourth floor of our historic, walk-up building.
- We do NOT have Air Conditioning in most of our rooms due to Seattle's (normally) moderate summer climate.
- Please remember to carry your key with you anytime you leave your room. Room doors and the front door lock automatically and cannot be opened without your key.
- Housekeeping: To protect the health and safety of all guests and staff housekeeping will not be entering rooms during stays that are less than 7 days. But we are happy to provide fresh towels or remove trash at your request. (If you are staying longer than 7 days, your room will be cleaned weekly.)
- Light Rail: The new U-District Light Rail Station is just a five-minute walk from the hotel and offers a very convenient way to go to and from the Airport, the Downtown tourist spots, and the hip Capitol Hill neighborhood.
- Parking: Although we don't have parking directly on-site, there are several nearby options available.
- Extended Parking Options:
- Commercial Parking Area Reserved for Our Hotel Guests - two blocks away and $12/day (noon-noon) with in and out privileges. Limited spaces, so please call us to reserve in advance. Pick up your pass at the Reception Desk at check-in.
- The University's Central Garage is two blocks away. They charge $17.50 (max) for all-day and overnight and offer in & out privileges.
- On-street parking. Up to $2.00/hour from 8am - 8pm, and then free from 8pm to 8am, plus Sundays and Holidays.
- Park in front of the hotel entry for up to 30 minutes during Check-in and Check-out. The front desk will be happy to provide you with a map and directions to all of these parking options.
- Check In and Check Out:
- Check in begins at 3:00 pm, and we have office staff available until 9pm to help your check-in. If you need to check-in after 9pm, please let us know in advance so we can send you instructions for our "Contactless Late Check-in Process".
- Check out is at 11AM. For an easy and quick check out, feel free to leave any key cards in your room or in the Express Check-out box at the Reception Desk
- Standard: A deposit of the first night's rate + taxes may be taken at any time after reservation
- Promotional: See Payment/Deposit Policy for specified promotion
- The College Inn is a non-smoking inn. Smoking and/or vaping is prohibited on the hotel premises. Breach of this smoking and/or vaping prohibition will result in a $150 cleaning and deodorization fee.
- Minimum age of at least 18 required for primary member of guest party.
- Follow the social distancing and essential services orders issued by the CDC and at the state level.
- Absolutely no Unregistered Guests or Other Visitors are allowed in the College Inn.
- The hotel will assume no liability for any injury or death of an individual entering these premises if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of contracting COVID-19. You are assuming this risk by entering these premises.
- The College Inn will not be responsible for accidents, injury to guests, loss of money, jewelry/valuables of any kind.
- You will be charged if any excessive cleaning is required or for any damage to the College Inn's property caused by you or your guests.
- Quiet hours are from 11PM to 7AM. During this time, guests have an obligation to not disturb the peace of our other guests.
- No Pets / Emotional Support Animals
Thankyou for your reservation!
College Inn Hotel Staff