Devils Lake Inn and Devil's Lake Inn Too are located in the quaint village of Manitou Beach on Devils Lake in the beautiful resort area of Irish Hills. Manitou Beach is referred to as the "Saugatuck" or Irish Hills with its boutiques, restaurants, and galleries. Devils Lake is the largest lake in southern lower Michigan with activities all year around.
The Devils Lake Inn and the Devils Lake Inn Too are one of a kind guest houses. It has all the high tech and luxury conveniences the well traveled visitor has come to expects It's unique themed suites provide the Insta Gram moment you want to share with family and friends and the quaint Manitou Beach village allows you the opportunity of escaping all the stress and traffic of the city. There are 3 custom decorated themed suites in Devils Lake Inn: The "Celebrity Suite", "Pantry Suite" and the "Automobile Suite" and three custom themed suites in the Devils Lake Inn Too: the Key West Suite, the Malibu Suite and the Lakeside Suite.
Property Name: Devils Lake Inn
Street Address: 103 Walnut Street
Apt, suite, floor etc. : 175 Walnut Street, Manitou Beach, Michigan 49253
City : Manitou Beach - Michigan
Postal Code : 49253
Phone: (517) 639-0198
- Meeting rooms
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - 20% of Full Stay - If cancelled within 14-30 days of arrival
100% charge if canclled within 7 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
DEVILS LAKE INN -Terms and Conditions
· We are a smoke/vape free and open flame free environment. Smoking/vaping is permitted in the yard or parking lot. Absolutely no smoking of any kind is permitted in the rooms and a cleaning fee $250 can be added to any guest that it’s determined have smoked in the room.
· Guests are responsible for all missing items from the room and will be charged for full replacement value. A inventory is taken before and after guests checkout.
· Guests are responsible for damage done in the room and will be charged full restoration cost plus any lost revenue from being unable to rent the room. Foul smells is considered damage.
· Children over 12 are welcome when accompanied by a well behaved parent or guardian and supervised at all times. Rooms have a maximum of 2 occupants and children are counted as on of the occupants.
· Any guest under the age of 18 cannot occupy a room without a parent or guardian.· Sorry, no pets of any kind are allowed at Devils Lake Inn unless required by law.
· Some of the data gathered during the course of the a booking may be held on Devils Lake Inn’s computer systems after your visit. If you would prefer that this data not be held beyond the time required for tax purposes, please notify the Inn accordingly.
Accessibility or Special Needs
· Please note that two of the suites available are on the 2nd and third floor of the building. If this access to suites is a problem for guests, Inn will do what it can to accommodate in another suite is one is available, but accessing access to suites or any other special needs will be the responsibility of guest at time of booking.
Prices, Payment and Taxes
· A valid credit/debit card is required to hold the room(s). Entire amount of room is required at booking.
· We reserve the right to change prices at any time. Price changes do not affect rooms that have already been reserved.
· Prices listed do not include any state and/or federal taxes. Any required state and/or federal taxes required by law will be added to room rates at time of booking and charged to credit card.
· Parking on the premise is made available free of charge directly behind the Inn for 1 car for each guest. Parking however is at your own liability and responsibility and Devils Lake Inn will not be responsible for any damage or theft incurred while parking on our premises.
· Devils Lake Inn reserves the right, at its discretion, to terminate, without notice, an individual’s stay where deemed necessary through unacceptable behavior or as a result of actions which are likely to endanger or offend others (Please note that noncompliance of our nonsmoking policy may constitute termination). In such circumstances any outstanding account must be settled, no refunds will be made.
The following cancellation policy is strictly observed:
· Requests 30 days prior to the arrival date are charged a 20% cancellation fee.
· Requests within 14 days prior to the arrival date are charged 100% of the total price to the payment method on file and the room night(s) are immediately released for rebooking.
· No shows are charged the total price to the payment method on file and the room night(s) are held open for you should you show.
· Cancellations and modifications made by you are not considered confirmed until you receive confirmation by us either via telephone, email or text.
· If any add-ons were requested and already purchased by us, you are responsible for 100% of the add-on prices and you agree that they become the property of the innkeepers.
· If your reservation is made through a third party booking service, cancellation policy is stated online through that service and will be enforced according to those terms.
· Except where otherwise expressly state in these booking conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of “force majeure”. In these Booking Conditions, “force majeure” means any event which the Inn could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity or actual threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
The following reservation modification policy is strictly observed:
· Modifications to the number of guests are allowed without a fee.
· Adding room nights are allowed without a fee.
· Removing room nights are considered a cancellation for the removed room nights and follows the Cancellation Policy for the total price of the removed room nights.
Check In / Out
· Check-in time is any time after 3:00 PM the day of arrival. Guests will be email or texted a code to the door locks and directions including parking.
· Early and late check-ins available if prearranged and approved
· Check-out time is by 11:00 AM
· Late check-out may be available if prearranged and approved
· Two night minimum stays are required from May thru end of September, except holidays and Faster Horses which require 3 day minimum. During off season; 1 night rentals are allowed on Friday and Saturdays. please email us if you have questions.
Emails and Communications
· Our system is setup to communicate by email regarding your reservation. Please make sure firstname.lastname@example.org is added to your address book/safe list/approved sender for your email application to ensure proper delivery. We ONLY send reservation related emails - never SPAM or newsletters.For each reservation, you should expect to receive the following:
· Confirmation Email - Immediately after the reservation is made.If you do not receive this, the reservation has not be completed or it has be caught up in your SPAM/JUNK folder.
· Reminder Email - About 14 days prior to your arrival. This will remind you of your upcoming stay.
· Welcome Email - About 3 days prior to your arrival. This will confirm your estimated arrival time, provide contact information, directions and suggestions.
· Thank You Email - Sent out a few days after your checkout date.
· If your reservation is a surprise and you have special communication requirements,please contact us prior to making the reservation.
· Text Messages
· We try to communicate by email, but if we fail to hear back from you, we may attempt to send you a text message to the number on file. Our text number is 517-639-0198.