Amakan is a Filipino boutique bed and breakfast, right in the heart of El Nido town. Your home away from home where we provide the little comforts that matter, in the beautiful islands of Palawan.
Enjoy the daily breakfast buffet from 6:30 AM-9:30 AM daily (free for guests, P250 for bunk guests, walk in guests P300) before heading out to explore the islands. Tours, transport, airport transfer and laundry service can be arranged at our front desk (additional surcharge). Come home to cozy air-conditioned rooms with premium mattresses, cable television, and daily housekeeping. Enjoy a delicious meal at Lanai at Amakan, our in-house restaurant open from 6:00 PM-9:00 PM (last orders 8:30 PM). A twenty-four hour back up generator and night security ensure you sleep soundly each evening.
Welcome to Amakan.
We hope you stay a while.
Property Name: AMAKAN bed bunk breakfast
Address 1: Amboy Street
City : El Nido - Palawan
Postal Code : 5313
Contact Name: Robie Anna Gantala
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Laundry service
- Welcome Drink
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Cancellations or amendments to your booking arrangements must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org which will be considered and responded to within 24 hours. For urgent matters you may call us at +63918 933 9072 or +63977 837 4688.
- Deposits are required to confirm bookings.
- Cancellation made by hotel management or owners will result in a full refund. We will inform you as soon as possible if we need to make any significant changes to your confirmed bookings.
- Cancellation due to bad weather or any acts of God related incident will be considered for rebooking, subject to availability.
Terms and Conditions
- The dates of your booking will be held once we have received proof of payment of a deposit equivalent to one (1) night's stay. Deposits are required to confirm bookings.
- When you submit a booking via Booking.com you will receive a booking summary to the email address you have provided at the time of booking. This does not mean you are confirmed. A confirmed booking will occur once we have received proof of payment (scanned copy or photo of deposit slip or Paypal payment confirmation).
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
- Check-in time is 2 PM onward. Early check-in is subject to room availability.
- Our check-out time is 12 NN. Late check-out can be requested subject to availability of the room at an additional PHP 200.00 per hour.
- We reserve the right to amend advertised prices at any time. We also reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices. At the time of booking you will be informed of prices applicable. The price stated on the booking confirmation is binding.
- If you have any special requests (for example dietary requirements or room location for seniors or PWD), please let us know at the time of booking. Accommodations will be subject to availability.
- We have rooms available for groups of 6 persons. Kindly advise us when making the booking.
- Please note that except by prior arrangement confirmed in writing (via email), only the number of persons specified on a booking confirmation may occupy a room.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND CONDUCT
- You are responsible for informing us of any losses or damage to the property as soon as possible. Please note that you will be liable to pay us for any losses or damage to the property caused by you or a member of your party (except reasonable wear and tear).
- If any guest behaves inappropriately, improperly, or illegally, we reserve the right to ask the guest and their party to leave the Property before the end of their booking period. Any refund for doing so will be entirely at our discretion
- The room key is your responsibility. Lost keys will be charged accordingly.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the rooms. We encourage you to proceed to our designated smoking area at the garden lounge.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- We operate on a quiet policy between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM and request that noise levels be kept to a minimum between these hours. This is for your comfort as well as the comfort of our other guests.
- We strive to make your stay as memorable and comfortable as possible. However, should any part of your stay not be to your satisfaction please address these concerns with us as soon as possible so that we can address them immediately. We will always do our best to remedy any issues.
- Amakan accepts no liability for the theft, loss, or damage of items during your stay.