We also offer an eco-friendly wooden HOT TUB – exclusive to one pod only. So after a long day of exploring the stunning local attractions, you can retreat in your own private hot tub. Pre-booking reservation required & supplements apply.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS - CAMPFIRE'S, BREAKFAST & MORE
Hot Tub Experience – £50 (additional nights can be added for £20 per night) - After a long day of exploring the stunning local attractions, you can retreat in your own private hot tub. The perfect extra touch for a romantic and cosy escape! (exclusive to one pod only).
If the rate plan name "Pod with a Private Hot Tub" does not appear please contact us directly to see if the option is available as an Optional Extra Addon.
Camp Fire Experience (1 night stock) £20 - Items included: Wood, firelighters, small sticks, matches, a bag of mega marshmallows and sticks.
Continental Breakfast £20 Per Night Suitable for 2 Adults 0r £30 for 4 - Items included: Orange Juice, Fresh Milk, 2 x Yoghurts, Granola, Selection of Bread butter and Jam (Pancakes,Wheaten or soda) Tea and Coffee supplied within the pod.
Kids Breakfast Pack £15 Suitable for 2 children - Items included: Orange juice, Kids Cereal, Pancakes butter and jam.
Family BBQ Pack £40 - Items included: 4 Steak Burgers, 8 Pork Sausages, 4 Chicken Kebabs, 4 Burger Baps also served with a selection of burger toppings and sauces (Relish and Cheese)
BBQ Pack for 2 £30 - Items included: 2 8oz Sirloin Steaks, 2 large Chinese Ribs and 2 Chicken Kebabs.
All our BBQ Packs are locally sourced from Poole Butchers, Ballynahinch and include BBQ hire and charcoal.
BBQ Hire Only £15 - Items included: Kettle BBQ, Charcoal and BBQ utensils.
Prosecco Welcome £18 - Items included: Chilled Prosecco will be awaiting for you in your pod fridge.
Pet Supplement at £35 per dog per reservation – Please book prior to arrival and adhere to the T&Cs.
Should you wish for any optional extras please pre-order 3 days in advance of your stay date.
55 Drumnaconagher Road,
Click HERE for directions
During Office Hours +44 (0) 28 9099 3499
During Your Stay Dates +44 (0) 7917 368807
Property Name: FURTHER.SPACE at Kinelarty
Street Address: 55 Drumnaconagher Road
Apt, suite, floor etc. : Crossgar
City : Downpatrick - Co. Down
Postal Code : BT30 9JH
Contact Name: Monica Montgomery
Phone: 07917 368807
- Fire Pit
- Hair Dryer
- Full Size Shower
- Double Bed
- Bunk Beds
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Bag Storage
- Coffee Table
- Free Parking
- Mini Fridge
- Breakfast Pack
- Firepit Package
- BBQ Pack
- USB Charging Points
- Plug Sockets
- Heated Towel Rail
- Travel Cot
- Self Check In Service
- Outdoor Seating Area
- Ambient Lighting
- Integrated Fan Heater
- Wardrobe Area
- Living Room Sofa
- Hand Sanitiser
- Prosecco Welcome Package
- Bed Linen
- Pet Friendly
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Guest who may need to cancel a booking should contact us as soon as possible. Deposits already paid are only returned in accordance with the following conditions as noted in the rate plan Package Details on our website:
- Best Flexible Rate:
- Cancellation Made 48 hours Prior to arrival date = Full refund on the Pod nightly rate excluding any Add-on Packages.
- Standard Rate, Minimum Night Specials & Seasonal Package:
- Cancellation made 15 days or more in advance of arrival date = Full refund.
- Cancellation made 14 days or less of arrival date = A non-refundable change of date is permitted (once only).
- Cancellation made 48hrs or less of arrival date = No refund issued, full amount of booking retained.
- Advance Purchase Rate & Early Bird Rate:
- No Cancellation applicable and cannot be amended or refunded if cancelled.
*Any extenuating circumstances outside of this will be reviewed by the team on a case by case basis and is at the discretion of the company.
Terms and Conditions
PET OWNERS - We are happy to welcome you and your pet guest. A few things to note to make your stay as seamless as possible:
- Pets can only booked in advance on to the site. After you have made your booking, just add the ‘Pet Supplement’ to your booking. The pod will then be pre-set up for your arrival with the pet pack.
- There is a £30 supplement per dog. Please note this supplement is per reservation. (This fee does not apply to guide dogs or assistive dogs)
- We only allow a maximum of one dog per pod and we have to restrict the size to 30/40lb (small & medium size breed).
- If you require more than one pet please send us an email detailing your requirements. The reservations team will speak directly to the host to discuss and see if we can accommodate your request. Please note this is for small breeds only and possible maximum 2 pets) - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As the owner you are fully responsible for the behaviour and welfare of your dog whilst on our site. Please ensure you have full control of your dog as we have to be mindful of other guests staying on site too. We welcome the use of crates for your pet during your stay.
- All dogs must be toilet trained
- Dogs must be washed and on flea medication prior to arrival. Pet’s must be up to date with their vaccinations, and we may ask for your pet vaccination booklet.
- Dogs are not allowed on the furniture.
- Any additional cleaning or damage will incur a charge
- Dogs left unattended in the pod must be secured in a proper pet carrier.
- Please do not use guest towels in the pod for your dog.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on the pod site grounds and properly disposing of the waste in the outside bins provided.
- In extreme cases or if we receive more than two complaints, we may ask you to remove your dog off site if it is causing disturbance to other guests.
- Waste bags are provided in your pod so please use them and keep the site clean for yourself and for others.
- Failure to adhere to all off the above may result in additional charges processed against your booking.
- Certain breeds of animals will not be allowed based upon their inherent demeanour e.g Pit Bull, Rottweiler, and any other breeds deemed dangerous.
- Dog owners are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their dog. All owners should carry personal liability insurance, Further Space Ltd or Kinelarty Pods cannot accept responsibility for any actions taken by your dog during its stay on our pod site. Signing (via the online tick box) during your booking is taken as your declaration of acceptance of the pet policies and procedures.