Come enjoy this amazing resort with us!
Thunderbird Lodge at Spider Mountain is a hidden Hill Country gem with so much to offer. With a multitude of accommodations available, we guarantee that we have perfect lodging for the size of your group. Looking to plan a small mini vacation? Getting the family together for a reunion? Planning that special occasion such as a wedding? We've got you covered. Our lodging ranges anywhere from studio style rooms to large 3, 4 and even 5 bedroom stand-alone cabins. Our Event Center is the perfect place for gatherings and can hold up to 200 guests.
Located on the shores of Lake Buchanan, amenities are plenty and the atmosphere is relaxing. While you are here, take some time to enjoy many of the things we have to offer.
Spend the day on the water after launching your boat from our private marina ramp and refuel whenever you need to using the only fuel dock located on Lake Buchanan. If you don't have a boat, don't worry we have pontoon boat rentals available on site. If personal watercraft are more your style, rent one of our stand-up paddleboards, kayaks or paddleboat.
Come on out. The fishing is great! With plenty of shoreline, a private fishing platform, our covered dock or at our fish cleaning station, throw out your line and sit back in a lawn chair all while you are located on the property. You will not be disappointed!
Needing to catch some rays? The pool area has a newly installed sundeck with all new furnishings. So sit back, relax, catch a tan and let the kids have a blast swimming!
Let's not forget, Thunderbird Lodge at Spider Mountain is a bike-in, bike-out resort. With the lodge office roughly 700 feet from the bottom of the lift, Spider Mountain may be what you're looking for! Besides being the only year-round, lift-served mountain bike resort in the United States, it is right here in our own backyard! Travelling in from a long distance and don't have room for your gear? That's ok! Spider Mountain has adult and child rental bikes, helmets and pads available as well as an on-site bike shop.
So what are you waiting for? Come stay with us and enjoy a one-of-a-kind resort!
Property Name: Thunderbird Lodge at Spider Mountain
Street Address: 200 Greenwood hills Trl
City : Burnet - Texas
Postal Code : 78611
- Gift shop
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- BBQ facilities
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Bicycle rental
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Fire extinguishers
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guest parking
- Kids' TV channels
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Minimarket / Convenience store
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor play equipment
- Picnic area
- Sanitized tableware
- Smoke alarms
- Sun deck
- Walking Tours
- Water sports (motorized)
- Water sports (non-motorized)
- Water sports equipment rental
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If canceled within 7 days of arrival
No Charge - If canceled within 8 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Check in is at 4:00 PM
- Check out is at 11:00 AM
- Our office hours are Sunday - Thursday 8am - 4:30pm and Friday - Saturday 8am - 5:30pm
- Reservation deposits are the balance of the first night of lodging plus applicable taxes. One night reservations require 100% of the amount of the stay. All of our lodging and/or facilities require a deposit in order to reserve. There are no exceptions.
- Remaining balance of stay is due by your arrival date. If balance has not been received prior to your check-in date, the credit card used to make the deposit will be charged the morning of your arrival. We encourage you to use a card that can be charged your balance without any issues. To take care of payments using another card, please call our office at 512-756-4878.
Check in is at 4:00PM. Occasionally, we may be able to accommodate early arrivals. Please check by our office upon arrival to officially check in.
Late Arrivals: If you will be arriving after hours, please contact our office during business hours to pay the balance of your stay. Upon completed payment, we will have your room unlocked and the key inside. The following morning, you will need to come into our office by 10AM to officially check-in and complete your guest registration card.
In the event your balance has not been paid in full, your cabin will not be accessible until the office opens the following morning. After our office opens, you may come in, check in and pay your reservation balance at that time.
Please all us at 512-756-4878 if you have any questions.
- If you need to change or cancel your reservation dates, please call our office to take care of this.
- The deposit collected at time of booking is non-refundable if a cancellation is attempted less than 7 days before your arrival date. In the event you cannot make your reservation dates, any changes to your reservation must be made 7 days or more before your scheduled arrival, if not, the deposit will be forfeited. Your booking may be transferred to another date that is within 3 months of the original booking and these changes are made 7 days prior to the original reservation date. There will be no refunds if you cannot reschedule within the 3 month timeframe and reservations may only be rescheduled once.
- There are no refunds for early departures.
- Certain cabins are pet friendly with a daily pet fee of $20 per pet per day. Please let our staff know if you have pet(s) with you.
- A minimum cleaning fee of $150 will be charged if pets have been allowed on the beds and furniture. Pets must be crated at all times if they are left alone in the cabin.
- In the event you do not advise our reservation staff that you have pets, we reserve the right to add the cleaning and pet fees to your reservation.
- Any damages accrued from pets within the cabin will also constitute additional charges added to the reservation.
- Free WIFI is available at the cabins.
- Cell phone coverage is limited.
- Please keep in mind we are in a rural area.
- We are on well water that is treated and regulated according to local water jurisdictions.
- If you are planning to ride at Spider Mountain, consider purchasing your tickets in advance on spidermountain.com. You can save up to 40% on lift tickets by purchasing in advance.
- Thunderbird Lodge at Spider Mountain has pontoon boat rentals, as well as stand up paddle boards, kayaks and paddle boat. Reserve yours by calling 512-756-4878.
- Our marina also has fuel dock, boat launch and boat slips. If you are interested in adding a slip to your reservation. please give us a call.
- Spider Mountain can provide a fun, exciting downhill mountain biking packages for groups of any size.
- Thunderbird Lodge offers a beautiful Event Center located on the lakeside that can accommodate groups of up to 200.
- For all group info, please call 512-756-4878.
Thank you for choosing Thunderbird Lodge at Spider Mountain!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
-Your friends at Thunderbird Lodge
200 Greenwood Hills Trail
Burnet, TX 78611