Campo Aventura’s Mountain Lodge-La Junta camping in the Cochamó / La Junta
Our MOUNTAIN LODGE- LA JUNTA CAMPGROUND is located right in the center of the La Junta Valley – which is famous as the “Yosemite of Chile.” Our property right the Rio Cochamó--but on the opposite bank from the main hiking trail, so it is more peaceful and quiet.
Every side you look, you have a view of towering granite peaks, lush rainforests, and waterfalls. At night, millions of stars shine down upon you. There is easy access to all the main hiking trails – Arco Iris, Cerro Trinidad, el Anfiteatro, and the cascadas. You will enjoy stunning views and adventure every day of your camping holiday!
WHAT TO EXPECTThe campsites are near trees and in open pastures, and we rotate the locations to minimize the impact on nature. In the evenings you can enjoy being with friends in our new quincho, which has benches, a table, and a fire ring. There are outside tables and a dish-washing sink available for mealtimes. The campsite has latrines and one cold-water shower.
REMEMBER—This is a densely forested area, so open fires are not allowed anywhere! The only fire allowed is in the quincho. All visitors should bring their own gas cook stoves and pack their own trash out. (If you need, we can help organize pack horses for your gear.)
Valley/Landowner/Community RulesAll the landowners/campgrounds in the valley apply the following: Proof of reservation and Access Voucher (Voucher de Accesso) are required to be shown at the start of the hiking trail. Limited hours of entry on the trail (starting usually at 8 a.m. and ending at 3 or 4 p.m., depending on the weather.)
No alcohol, or drugs, or any illegal substances in the campgrounds or on the trails.
No open fires anywhere.
Carrying out your own trash.
For more information about the valley, please refer to this website: https://www.reservasvallecochamo.org/
Address 1: La Junta Valley
City : Cochamo
Contact Name : Armin or Mike
Phone : +56992894318
Email : email@example.com
- Opens pastures and shaded areas
- Beautiful views from every campsite
- Easy access to all main hiking trails
- Covered quincho with fire ring
- Advanced confirmed bookings with access vouchers means no surprises on arrival!
- Dishwashing area with sink
- You will enjoy crossing the river in our sturdy cable car!
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 02:00 PM
Check-Out : 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
CAMPING PRICES/PRECIOS (All campgrounds charge the same rates.)
4.000 pesos per person per night/por persona por noche
December 1, 2018 –January 31, 2019
5.000 pesos per person per night/ por persona por noche
February 1- 28, 2018
6.000 pesos per person per night/ por persona por noche
March 1 – April 15,2019
5.000 pesos per person per night / por persona por noche
PAYMENTS, DEPOSITS, CANCELLATIONS
Because we are a small business, open for only six months a year, and there is high demand for our camping spaces, we enforce a strict policy for deposits, cancellations, and no shows.
1. To confirm a reservation,FULL PAYMENT for the FULL STAY is required. (This can be done by credit card,bank transfer/cash deposit (inside Chile only), or PayPal.
2. If you cancel more than 30 days prior to arrival, we will charge a minimum of 10.000 pesos or the first night’s stay(whichever is larger) and any 3rd party fees -- and refund the rest.
3. For a cancellation between 16-30 days prior to arrival, we will refund 50%of the total amount less a 10.000 peso fee.
4. For cancellations within 15 days or less before arrival, there are no refunds at all. You will be charged for the full amount of your stay.
NO REFUNDS for early departures, partial stays,weather, or any other circumstances.
= = =
PAGOS, DEPÓSITOS, CANCELACIONES
Debido a que somos una empresapequeña, abierta solo seis meses al año, y existe una gran demanda de espaciospara acampar, aplicamos una política estricta para depósitos, cancelaciones yno shows.
1. Para confirmar una reserva, serequiere PAGO COMPLETO para la estadía completa. (Esto se puede hacer contarjeta de crédito, transferencia bancaria / depósito en efectivo (solo enChile) o PayPal.
2. Si cancela conmás de 30 días de anticipación a su llegada, le cobraremos un mínimo de 10.000pesos o la primera noche de estadía (lo que sea mayor) y cualquier tarifa deterceros, y le reembolsaremos el resto.
3. Para unacancelación entre 16-30 días antes de la llegada, reembolsaremos el 50% delmonto total menos una tarifa de 10.000 pesos.
4. Paracancelaciones dentro de 15 días o menos antes de la llegada, no hay reembolsosen absoluto. Se le cobrará el monto total de su estadía.
NO REEMBOLSOS por salidasanticipadas, estancias parciales, clima o cualquier otra circunstancia.
Terms and Conditions
Please review ourdeposit, cancellation, and payment policies noted above.
TheAssociation of Landowners, Campgrounds, and Friends of Cochamó Valley and theMunicipality of Cochamó agree on the following:
1. Aconfirmed reservation at an authorized campsite or lodge is required to hike upthe Cochamó / La Junta Valley trail. Without proof of a reservation (Voucher de Acesso), you may be stoppedfrom heading up the trail by municipality staff working at the trailhead.
2. Allvisitors are required to register/sign in at the trailhead.
3. Accessto the trail (near the El Morro bridge) closes at 4 p.m. (16:00) each day. Hikers are NOT allowed tostart their journey after this time, fortheir own safety. (If the weather is poor, the trail will close at 15:00 orearlier.)
4. No cars, bicycles, or othervehicles may or can be used on the trail -- it is reserved for horses andhikers and livestock.
5. There are nogarbage-removal services in the valley. Allcampers are required to carry out their own refuse, and may be fined forlittering.
6. Health/medicalservices:There are no medical facilities in the upper valley/ La Junta. There is a smallclinic in Cochamo town, and a hospital in Puerto Varas. In case of emergency,it may take 24 hours or more to reach medical services.
7. There is no electricity or cell phone coverageonce you hike up the trail.
8. Consumptionof alcohol or drugs onthe trails or at campsites is not allowed.
9. All campgrounds have agreedto charge the same rates, as indicated in the Pricing and Cancellationssection.
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Byreserving a stay with Campo Aventura, you fully assume all risk of illness,injury, death, or loss or damage to my property and hereby release anddischarge Campo Aventura, its owners, and its employees, from all actions, claims or demands for damagesresulting from my participation in a stay or program activity.
Pet Policy: NO PETS anywhere on ourcampground.
Lost Items Policy: We are notresponsible for items lost or stolen during you stay with us. We ask you toplease make sure your valuables are secure.
Damage Policy: By making and payingfor a reservation, you--including everyone in your party--take fullresponsibility for any damages to your camping area and any related costs.
Any illegal activity on our property isprohibited—including, but not limited to the use of illegal drugs and othersubstances. If this happens, you will be asked to leave the property immediately,will forfeit the remainder of your reservation, and will receive no refund.
ENJOY and RESPECT NATURE
ENJOY HIKING -- and RESPECT OTHER HIKERS
TAKE YOUR MEMORIES -- and YOUR REFUSE
LEAVE NO TRACE!