Mata Rocks is a boutique beachfront resort located on Ambergris Caye in San Pedro, Belize. The resort is situated south of the main town, approximately a 15 minute golf cart ride from the airport. Mata Rocks Resort features 17 rooms all with ocean views, a pool, a bar and so much more! Here you'll be able to relax, enjoy the beautiful beach, partake in multiple activities and tours, and explore all that San Pedro and Belize have to offer.
Property Name: Mata Rocks Resort
Street Address: Seagrape Drive
City : San pedro - Belize
- Baggage storage
- Fax services
- Swimming pool
- Welcome drink
- Air conditioning
- Airport shuttle
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Bicycle rental
- Board games / puzzles
- Books, DVDs, music for kids
- Breakfast, Continental
- Daily Housekeeping
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Guest parking
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Happy hour
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pool / Beach towels
- Tour Assistance
- Towels changed upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 25%
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If canceled within 15 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 50% of Full Stay - If canceled within 30 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Check-in time: 3:00 p.m. We’ll be ready for you
Check-out time: 11:00 a.m. Seize the day, friend!
- We believe the children are our future, but you still must be 21 years old and present to book a room
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid major credit card, we accept Visa, Master Card, and Discover Card. We also accept Amex, but guests using this payment method will have an additional 2.5% processing fee added to their bill
- We do NOT accept checks or provide check cashing services. We do not charge your credit card at the time you make your reservations. Your credit card guarantees your reservations. Please make sure to receive a reservation confirmation number when you make a reservation
- Is it really you? A valid photo ID (passport) is required upon check-in
- All requests to reserve a room must include the first and last name of all adults occupying the room and a valid credit card for a guarantee of arrival
- Our room rates are always awesome, and they are subject to change
- All rooms are subject to a 9% Hotel tax collected by the government of Belize that is not included in the price of the room.
- Group trips are fun! When booking, keep maximum occupancy rules in mind- two people max for rooms with a Queen or King, four people max for rooms with multiple beds, and five people for our suite with Bunks!
- Checking in with a child under our 12-year age minimum, unfortunately we will have to refuse you a room and not refund your deposit. Please respect our rule, we don’t enjoy turning people away.
- Internet and Cable TV usage
- Towels and bed linens
- Cleaning before and after your stay
- All resort amenities and facilities as mentioned on our website pages and in our correspondence
Breathe easy. Mata Rocks Resort is a non-smoking property. This applies to both traditional smoking methods and all electronic delivery systems, including vapes, vaporizers, vape pens, hookah pens, electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes or e-cigs), e-pipes, and any variations of the foregoing regardless of the product’s name. Any smoking in the rooms or strong lingering smoking scents in rooms will result in a disappointed look and a $250 USD room cleaning fee.
Please Note: Immediate termination of a guest is possible if:
- More guests stay in the property than agreed
- Excessive noise is made in the evening hours or at night
- Mata Rocks Resort is not responsible for lost or forgotten personal things at the apart-hotels premises.
We want you to have a great time when you are here. But if things get too crazy, we go by the old-school rule of ‘you break it, you buy it’ and property damages or missing items will be charged to your credit card at market value. Pre-existing damages or room issues must be reported to the front desk immediately after registration to avoid responsibility and potential charges. We are not responsible for the packages or their contents or the storage of them. Sing your heart out and have passionate conversation all day long, but from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. the whole property goes into hush mode for what we like to call quiet time (or sleep time).
Guest Safety Policy:
As part of our commitment to guest safety, employees will not disclose the identity, room number or presence of a guest to anyone other than appropriate law enforcement. This includes the taking of or delivery of messages or indirect forwarding of phone calls. It is the responsibility of guests to communicate their presence and room number to any person they wish to receive calls or visits from. Safety cameras are used throughout the premises, and anyone on our property may be recorded. The hotel assumes no responsibility for any personal bodily injury incurred while using the gym/fitness center facilities, where available. If you use the gym/fitness center facilities, you do so at your own risk. Additionally, we do not allow for unregistered guests to stay at our property. This rule is for your safety and the safety of everyone at the resort.
Finally, assuming you made it this far after the boring policy talk, If you love Mata Rocks Resort and wish to stay even long with us, we have some good news! you can extend your stay (depending on availability) by simply letting us know before you arrive.
If you are already staying with us and you would like to stay longer, please let us know at least 24 hours before your check- out date. We will do our best to accommodate your new plans and this can include relocating you to a similar apartment should this be necessary.