The Stage Stop Inn is located in Patagonia, Arizona, one hour southeast of Tucson. Situated in the heart of Arizona's Sky Islands, the Stage Stop is a convenient home base while visiting Southeast Arizona. Area attractions include the Lake Patagonia, the Paton Hummingbird Center, the Patagonia-Sonoita Creek Nature Conservancy, Parker Canyon Lake, wineries in Elgin and Sonoita, and many hiking and biking trails. Cultural opportunities include the Benderly-Kendall Opera House, the Tin Shed theater, local artists' galleries and history museums. Patagonia is an Arizona Trail Gateway Community, resting between sections 3 and 4 of the Trail. Old mining ghost towns and working ranches populate the mountains and valleys surrounding Patagonia. Birders come from all over the world in the spring and fall to see hundreds of rare species migrating through Patagonia. Hunters and fisherman enjoy the late fall and winter season. Clear skies, moderate temperatures and amazing scenery attracts hikers and bikers year round.
Address 1: 303 W McKeown Ave
Address 2 : Corner of McKeown and 3rd Ave's
City : Patagonia - Arizona
Postal Code : 85624
Contact Name : Gerry or Cenovia
Phone : 520-394-2211
Email : email@example.com
- Baggage storage
- Fax services
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Wild Horse Restaurant and Saloon
- Pool Table
- Free RO Bottled Water in Rooms
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:30 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 0.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property. This means there is no smoking in the rooms, restaurant, saloon, meeting room, courtyard patio areas and within 25 feet of entrances or windows of the facility. Smoking in a room will automatically result in a $200 fee to cover the cost of special cleaning and deodorizing required to prepare the room for a future guest.
Pets are welcome in Ground Floor rooms only.
Pet Fee - To take care of the additional cleaning required by pets, we charge a fee of $10 per night per pet.
We've established a few rules to help our visiting pet's enjoy their stay, while ensuring the safety and comfort of all our guests. Here's the specifics:
- Pets may not be left alone in the room other than briefly, such as when you're out for a meal.
- Pets must be house trained. If they're unpredictable, please keep them kenneled while in the room.
- Pets that have a lot to say and talk continuously must be muzzled to ensure they do not disturb other guests.
- Pets must be on leash while out and about on the property. Patagonia has a leash law too, so you'll want to keep them leashed while walking around town. There's a nice town park across the street that's perfect for a walk and liberally stocked with doggie doo bags.
- Pets may not use the courtyard gardens or parking lot to relieve themselves. Please clean up any such mess and put it in our dumpster in the back parking lot.
- Pets are not allowed inside the restaurant, saloon or pool enclosure, unless they're specially trained service animals.
SPECIAL CLEANING FEE
If your pet or some other event makes a real mess in the room or elsewhere, you may be charged up to $100 for additional cleaning and restoration that may be required.