Lago Vichuquen Habitamar is located on the shores of Lake Vichuquen and features a garden. The property is 45 km from Pichilemu and provides free private parking. Some accommodations have a terrace and/or balcony. All accommodations include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a kitchen equipped with a microwave, toaster, and electric kettle. They also have a private bathroom with a bathtub. Bed linen is provided. Additionally, Lago Vichuquen Habitamar has a terrace.
Property Name: Habitamar Lago Vichuquen
Street Address: Ruta J-824 (ex Ruta J-840)
Apt, suite, floor etc. : Punta del Barco S/N
City : Vichquen, Lago Vichuquen, Llico - Maule
Postal Code : 3580000
Contact Name: Habitamar recepción Lago Vichuquen
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- Before entering the apartment, the client must pay the total rent and/or balance if there is any.
- The client must leave a cash deposit of USD $200 or CLP $120,000. If the client's credit card information is available, it is not necessary to leave a cash deposit. However, if a deposit needs to be charged for possible damages or other reasons, it will be charged to the credit card.
- The deposit will be returned on the day of departure from the establishment.
- Upon entering the apartment, the client must review and sign the inventory.
- INCLUDES: Complete bedding (with sheets); Fully equipped kitchen.
- DOES NOT INCLUDE: Towels; Personal hygiene items (towels, hair dryer, toilet paper, shampoo, soap, etc.); Meal service; Maid service; Barbecue grill and grills.
- As a welcome gesture, you will find toilet paper, soap and liquid, 30 ml shampoo and conditioner, and two sets of (hand) towels. No replenishment during your stay.
- If required, the establishment rents towel sets (one hand and one body towel), and the cost is CLP $3,000.
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED. Failure to comply with this rule will result in the client being unable to enter the apartment, and the establishment may charge 100% of the reservation.
- VISITORS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- In case of losing the apartment keys, the client must pay CLP $15,000, which is the cost of changing the lock.
- The client must leave the kitchen with corresponding cleaning, otherwise, they must pay CLP $30,000.
- The use of charcoal grills is not allowed in the entire condominium, nor are any grills allowed in common areas.
- Only electric grills can be used on the apartment terraces and are not included in the apartment's kitchen utensils.
- PARKING SPACES ARE AVAILABLE.
- For your convenience on the day of departure, please request an inventory review and deposit refund with 20 minutes' notice.
- FOREIGNERS WHO ARE NOT RESIDENTS IN CHILE and who have been in the country for less than 60 days may REQUEST EXEMPTION FROM THE 19% TAX (export invoice). To do so, they must comply with the following:
- Reservation and documents in the name of the holder
- Sign the Passenger Registry Book
- Copy of passport or entry card into the country with date of entry
- Cash payment in dollars, which must not be torn, stained, or marked (credit or debit card payment is not accepted)
- Any missing information must pay the full amount of the reservation including the tax (Sales and Services Receipt)