We are a Hill Country lodging facility in the heart of Wimberley, TX. Our property was built in 1949 on the widest portion of the beautiful Cypress Creek. We have 22 hotel rooms onsite all within a 150 yard walk to the creek access point. No rooms have water view or front, but all guests staying at the hotel have access to the property amenities. Please call ahead to check for special creek closures for events such as wedding or music festivals. We strive to preserve the vintage charm and ambiance of the original vision that guests have been coming back to enjoy for many years. Some of our amenities include: access to Cypress Falls Swimming Hole where you can fish, float and boat, a creekside bar and full Tavern at the Lodge! We have onsite rentals for tubes, SUP, & canoes. Additionally enjoy our swimming pool, tennis courts, basketball court, shuffleboard, a nightly bonfire with s'mores & WIFI
Complimentary coffee in the lobby 7am - 10:30am.
Check in 2pm during peak season. Check out 11am *We are currently taking extra precautions in following all safety guidelines and the safety of our staff and guests. If you would like to arrive before 4pm, no worries! You may change in our Tavern bathrooms and enjoy all amenities before check in.
The Tavern Opens at noon daily and offers a bloody mary bar at 10 am on sundays.
Cypress Falls Swimming Hole Peak season hours
Wedding season (Sept. - May)
Monday-Wednesday - closed
Thursday-Sunday 9 am- dark
*Hours on Saturday's and some Fridays are subject to change always call ahead*
Property Name: The Lodge at Cypress Falls
Street Address: 1 Woodcreek Circle
City : Wimberley - Texas
Postal Code : 78676
Contact Name: Lynnsey Hastie
- Swimming pool
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If canceled within 14 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 100% of Deposit - If canceled within 29 days of arrival
No Charge - If canceled within 30 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Hello! We are currently taking extra precautions in following all safety guidelines in addition to the safety of you our guests and staff. With this, our check in time will now be 4:00pm and check out will remain at 11:00. If you would like to arrive before 4:00pm, no worries! You may change in our Tavern bathrooms and enjoy all the amenities before check in. Please remember that masks must be worn inside at all times during your stay with us. We have sanitation stations set up throughout the property for your safety. Please let us know if you have any questions! We look forward to your stay with us!
1. Check in time is 4 pm or later and check out is 11 am *No late check outs available.
2. Smoking in the hotel rooms is prohibited. There are designated smoking areas outside the Hotel and Tavern.
3. Guide dogs are accepted with prior notice. All other pets must be approved by Hotel manager and require a $25 nonrefundable deposit per pet, with a maximum of 2 pets per room. Pets can never be left unattended in rooms. In the case that a pet becomes an annoyance to other guests one warning will be given. If the problem persists we will require the pet to be removed from our facility. The owner of the pet maybe subject to a fine for up to the full rate of the room and No refunds will be given.
4.We reserve the right and you hereby authorize us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the Hotel during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning) or for any items that are missing when you leave.
5. The Company will not be liable for any indirect, consequential or pure economic loss or any loss of profit, goodwill or opportunity (whether caused by the negligence of the Company, its employees, contractor or agents or otherwise).
6. Guests are requested to conduct themselves appropriately at all times and to comply with Company procedures and/or requests with regard to conduct and respect for the property of the Hotel, its employees and guests and their health and safety. Guests are requested not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests,(Quiet Time is at 10:00 pm) the smooth running of the Hotel, or cause offence to other guests or our members of staff. We reserve the right to refuse accommodations, services or remove you and members of your party from the Hotel if, in our reasonable opinion, we consider this provision to have been breached. Where this is the case shall have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation, other services or any other loss or expense incurred.
7. Please be aware that at certain times throughout the year some of our hotels may host weddings, events and parties, which you may feel would be an intrusion on your break. Please contact the Hotel directly in advance of your stay for further information.
8. When booking The Bungalow please keep in mind the following policies:
-Maid service is not included in this booking , unless you are affiliated with a Cypress Falls event on property.
-Both doors must be locked upon departure, and key be returned to the front desk or you will be charged a $10 fee.
-Any fishing supplies and or water activity rentals will be available for checkout during open lobby hours.
9. Incidentals: $100.00 fee will be charged for any missing items or damage to the room.
10. Creek Waiver ( VALID FROM CHECK IN TILL CHECK OUT): In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the program, related events and activities, I the undersigned acknowledge, appreciate and agree that: 1.) The risk of injury from the water activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis or death. 2.) I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of The Lodge at Cypress Falls and Event Center or others and assume full responsibility for my participation. 3.) I willingly agree to comply with the terms and conditions for participation. If I observe any unusually significant hazard during my participation and in my presence, I will safely remove myself from participation and bring attention of the hazard to the nearest official immediately. 4.) I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, personal representatives and next of kin hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless The Lodge at Cypress Falls and Event Center, its officers, officials, agents, employees, other participants, sponsors, advertisers and if applicable, owners lessors of premises used to conduct the even from any and all claims, demands, losses and liability arising out of or related to any injury, disability or loss of life that occurs, or loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from the negligence of The Lodge at Cypress Falls and Event Center or otherwise allowed by law. 5.) I have read this Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement. I fully understand its terms. I understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing this agreement and sign it freely and voluntarily without any inducement or coercion.
Participants in Room: _______________________________________________________________________________________
Under 18? This is to certify that I, as parent or guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to release as provided above, and for myself, my heirs and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Lodge at Cypress Falls and Event Center from any and all liability incidents to my minor child's involvement or participation in these programs as provided above, even if arising from the negligence of The Lodge at Cypress Falls and Event Center, as permitted by law.
Signature of Parent Guardian x______________________________ Emergency Number: _____________________________________
Monday-Friday: 10am- Sunset
Saturday: 10am-3pm & 6:30pm- Sunset *hours subject to change on Saturday's*
Sunday: 10am- Sunset
Payment PolicyPayment for the room must be made at check-in time. When check out is preformed if there is an outstanding balance associated with clients room payment will be required.
Hotel Room Deposit - 40% of room rate will be charged upon booking.
Cancellation PolicyFree Cancellation if done 30 days or more from reservation date.
Cancellations made within 15 to 29 days from reservation date will result in 100% of deposit charged per room. (Deposit is 40% of the room rate).
Cancellations made within 14 days or less from the reservation date are charged the full rate of the room per night.