Located close to downtown Jacksonville, the airport and the Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center, this is an excellent spot for any visitor or extended-stay resident of Duval County. Whether in town for business or vacation, or just looking for a comfortable place to call home for a while, you'll find it here.
Property Name: Stayable Suites Jacksonville West
Street Address: 6802 Commonwealth Avenue
City : Jacksonville - Florida
Postal Code : 32254
Contact Name: John Wijtenburg
Phone: (904) 781-6000
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $25.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation: To cancel your reservation please contact the property or online booking source to cancel at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date to receive free cancellation. Reservations canceled less than 24 hours before check-in time will be charged a one night plus tax cancellation fee. If the reservation is not prepaid and there is not a VALID source of payment to cover the amount of the first night stay of the reservation by the cancellation time, your reservation will be cancelled.
- No shows: If you do not cancel and do not check in on your arrival date, your reservation will be forfeited. Your first night plus tax deposit will be withheld if the reservation was not cancelled in advance.
- Identification: All adults must have a valid ID on file. All visitors must have a valid ID on file.
- Age to Check In: You must be 21 years of age or older to check in.
- Deposit: Adeposit of $100 is collected upon check in. After 14 days, $50 is retained byStayable Suites. After 28 days, the remainder of the initial deposit isretained, and a new deposit will be required. That second deposit will berefundable after inspection of your room upon check out. Stained linen, smokingin a non-smoking room, damage to the room or a violation of Stayable Suitespolicies are reasons your deposit may not be returned