Billie's Backpackers Hostel (AlaskaHostel.com) is the Top-Rated Hostel in Alaska on several travel and tourism websites.
We are a small family run Hostel, born and raised in Fairbanks.
Billie's is a wonderfully warm, welcoming and accommodating place, with the sole focus of providing travelers with an affordable place to stay while on their Alaska adventure.
It would be difficult to find a more comfortable, personal, friendly hostel anywhere in Alaska.
Open YEAR-ROUND, Billie's is the perfect place from which explore interior Alaska while on a budget. Offering both shared dorm style and private rooms available.
Limited tent space is also available.
Property Name: Billie's Backpackers Hostel
Street Address: 2895 Mack Blvd
City : Fairbanks - Alaska
Postal Code : 99709
Contact Name: Billie or Art Cook
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour check-in
- BBQ facilities
- Guest parking
- Self-service laundry
- Smoke alarms
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 10:00 AM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
For example, if you are arriving on July 4, you would need to cancel by the end of the day on July 1st to avoid any charges.
There is a FULL charge of the entire reservation if the reservation is cancelled within 48 hours of your day of arrival.
If you reserved on AlaskaHostel.com, then please send your cancellation via an email request and you will receive a confirmation.
You must have that confirmation for your cancellation to be valid. You may call Billie, but you will be asked to verify the cancellation
thru an email request.
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your reservation! I look forward to meeting you here in Fairbanks. Please take a moment to read the following:
- This is a hostel. ALL spaces (except private rooms) are shared with other travelers. That includes bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and common areas.
- A VALID credit card is required for any reservation. Your credit card will be pre-approved prior to your arrival date. Any cards not approved, (invalid, wrong information, Non-Sufficient Funds, declined card, etc...) will result in a canceled reservation without prior notice.
- If you are arriving Late (after 7pm), then you will receive "Late Check-In Instructions" 3 days prior to your arrival. Please let me know if you do not receive them.
- While you may check-in anytime you wish, if you are arriving between Midnight and 10am please MAKE SURE your reservation date includes the PREVIOUS day or your space will NOT be available until 10am on your day of arrival.
- If this is a reservation for a group of 5 or more, please cancel this reservation and contact me directly about your group arrangements and I will do my very best to accommodate you.
- I am sorry, but I do NOT accept reservations for third parties. In making this reservation, you agree that you are intending to check-in as part of the reservation.
- Finally, because the hostel is also my private home, and all spaces are shared, it is not a suitable place for pets or animals of any kind. If you have questions, please contact me directly. I do have a small pug dog so if you are not comfortable with dogs, then this may not be the place for you.
- I wish you safe travels.
- Feel free to contact me directly with any questions at: email@example.com or call 907-479-2034.