EXPERIENCE DREAM HOLIDAYS AT SEVERIN SEA LODGE
The Severin Sea Lodge is located at Bamburi Beach directly at the Indian Ocean and affectionately built in a traditional African style: The round bungalows, the main building, and the two swimming pools are arranged nestling amidst a beautiful palm garden. The rooms and suites are equipped with hand-made wooden furniture and with a stylish African design.
Diverse entertainment and sports facilities, excursion programs, and safari offers to our Severin Safari Camp guarantee to make your holidays unforgettable! With us, you will collect wonderful memories that will last forever!
Have a look at our image film here!
Property Name: Severin Sea Lodge
Street Address: Bamburi Beach, Malindi Road
Apt, suite, floor etc. : P.O. Box 82169
City : Mombasa - Coast
Postal Code : 80100
Phone: +254 746 995 690
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Fitness center
- Foreign currency exchange
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Photocopying services
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Welcome drink
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Late Check-out Hour: 18:00
Late Check-out Fees: 100%
Late check-out (after 10:00 and before 18:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
For cancellation within 48 hours from noon of the accommodation date, the first day will be charged in full.
Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Check in time is 12.00 hrs; Check out time is 10.00 hrs. day rooms up to 18.00 hrs charged at 50% of the room rate.
2. All guests’ valuables should be locked in the safe provided in the room. The hotel will not accept liability of loss or damage of any valuables not locked in the safe.
3. All visitors to the rooms must be registered at the front desk and must produce identification card or passport. The hotel reserves the right to admit such visitors.
4. Pets are not allowed into the hotel.
5. No illegal business is allowed to be conducted within the hotel premises. The hotel reserves the right to notify the authorities should any illegal activity be detected within the premises.
6. All cars are parked at the owners’ risk. The hotel does not admit liability for any damage of vehicles at the parking lot.
7. Foods and drinks from outside are not allowed into our restaurants/bars. A corkage fee will be charged for any foods and drinks from outside.
8. Personal business activities are not allowed between guests and the hotel employees.
9. The hotel accepts payments by Cash, Mpesa, Company Cheques, Major credit cards and Bank transfers.
10. Any booking cancellations must be done within the allowable established release periods. Late cancellations/no shows will be charged as per the hotel policy.
11. Any unaccompanied minors below the age of 18 years are not allowed into the hotel.
Children Rates Policy
Infant: 0 - 1 years = free of charge
Children: 2 - 11 years
1 Child sharing with 2 adults = free of charge
1 Child in own room = SGL less 25%
1 or 2 Children sharing with 1 adult = DBL less 25%
2 Children in own room = DBL less 25%
Karibu Class Bungalow can accommodate up to 3 persons.
Comfort Class rooms can accommodate up to 3 persons.
Junior Suites are suitable for 3 adults or 2 adults with 1 or 2 Children.
The Royal Suite offers space for up to 2 persons.
The Kitani offers space for up to 2 persons and has a separate room.
For a cancellation within 48 hours from noon of the arrival date or in case of no-show, 100% of the booking value will be charged. Check-in time is 3:00pm; check-out is 12:00 am. Late check-out until 6:00 pm will be charged at 50% of the room rate.
Rooms vacated after 6:00 pm will be charged 100% of the room rate. The contractual terms mentioned in this rate sheet are subject to change without notice e.g. in the event of a change in Government taxes. General terms and conditions apply.