Mokkoan is a traditional Japanese house made from very precious wood such as zelkova and Japanese cypress. When I was a child a family of horned owl was living in a tree near the gate. The visitors to this house in the ancient time used to tie their horses to this gate. Mokkoan tries to maintain the same atmosphere as much as possible. Relaxing in a room, tasting a cup of coffee at the window side and overlooking the beautiful garden, you can imagine that you are in a Samurai house. Our most important thought is to be a bridge between people of the world. We truly hope you to find a calm life in the bustle of the Metropolitan Tokyo area. Although the hotel keeps the atmosphere of traditional Japanese house, it is now equipped with many modern facilities such as air conditioners, Cable TV, free WiFi, internet, refrigerators, showers, washing machine and a kitchenette with microwave oven and Induction Heating system. The garden of Mokkoan is worth looking. All rooms are facing the well-kept beautiful Japanese garden with trees and flowers. An old orange tree, a pasania tree and the traditional Samurai gate create a temple-like atmosphere. Mokkoan is very much aware of the protection against the earthquakes in Japan. At the time of renovation, we very strictly followed the latest regulation on the Construction Standards Act of Japan.
Property Name: Mokkoan
Address 1: 1-4-6
Address 2 : Nishigaoka Kita-ku
City : Tokyo - Tokyo
Postal Code : 115-0056
Contact Name: Yasuhiko ITO
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Traditional Japanese Garden
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If cancelled within 1 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
- Prices and Taxes
- Rates quoted are in Japanese Yen.
- Rate is for 1 to 4 adults depending of the room.
- The maximum number of guests per room is either 1 adults + 1 to 2 children (above 10 years old), or 2 to 3 adults. Children who are 9 or younger are not allowed to be accompanied.
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
- The check-in time of Mokkoan is from 3:00 pm.The check-out time is 12:00 pm.
- Payment and Terms at Check-in, Check-out
- If you prefer early check-in or late check-out, please let us inform of your request. Late check-out may be charged depending on the time to check-out.
- If your check-in time is delayed, please let us know so your reservation will not be cancelled.
- Payment can be made by cash or by major credit card. (VISA, MASTER, etc)
- If you stay longer than a week, we appreciate if you would pay for your room at the end of each week.
- Parking spaces are available for our guests at 800 yen per day.