Situated on a 78 acres property in the heart of Prince Edward County, The Eddie Hotel & Farm is ideally situated between Wellington and Bloomfield in the heart of Prince Edward County, and is one of the best examples of Loyalist architecture in the area, inside and out. Dating back to 1860, these buildings stand as some of the most recognizable in The County. The property also features a pond, orchards, direct access to the Millennium Trail, and expanded perennial border and vegetable gardens. Together with thoughtful amenities and newly decorated suites, The Eddie will make your stay in PEC one you won't want to forget. With overnight accommodations for up to 20 guests and facilities for weddings, conferences and events for up to 165, as well as a shop, theatre pavilion, and greenhouse all located onsite, The Eddie offers the comforts of more densely populated areas, and the absolute tranquility of this heritage farm in the heart of The County.
Property Name: The Eddie Hotel & Farm
Street Address: 15786 Loyalist Parkway
Apt, suite, floor etc. : The Eddie Hotel and Farm Inc
City : BLOOMFIELD - Ontario
Postal Code : K0K1G0
Contact Name: Eddie Reception
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Gift shop
- Meeting rooms
- Photocopying services
- Room service
- Valet service
- Welcome drink
- Air conditioning
- Banquet rooms
- BBQ facilities
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Beach Umbrellas
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours
- Board games / puzzles
- Books, DVDs, music for kids
- Breakfast Buffet
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Breakfast, Continental
- Business center
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cashless payment accepted
- CCTV outside property
- Chocolate / Cookies
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireplace, outdoor
- First aid kits
- Food can be delivered for in-room dining
- Game room
- Golf course within 3.5 km / 2 mi
- Guest parking
- Honeymoon / bridal suite
- Indoor play area
- Kids' TV channels
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Live music / performance
- Local safety protocols followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Picnic area
- Pool / Beach towels
- Prepared lunches
- Private check-in / check-out
- Property has wheelchair access
- Safety deposit box
- Security alarm
- Shared lounge / TV area
- Shops (on site)
- Single-use plastics removed
- Smoke alarms
- Temporary art galleries
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wine / Champagne
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:30 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $75.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Guest Terms and Conditions- The Eddie Hotel and Farm
- Check-in time is 3:00pm
- Check-out time is 11:00 am
- The guest(s) acknowledge liability for all services rendered until full settlement of bills. No bills shall remain unpaid after checkout or they may be subject to a 10% additional fee for late payment.
- Guest(s) will be held responsible for any loss or damage to hotel property caused by themselves, their friend(s), guests or any person(s) for whom they are responsible. Any items missing rooms will be billed to guests credit cards and the guest hereby agrees to be charged for any lost, broken or stolen items which are not accounted for or damaged at the end of the guest stay.
- Nothing herein above constitutes or be deemed to constitute any tenancy or sub-tenancy or any right of tenancy or sub-tenancy or any right or interest in the hotel premises or any part or position thereof in favor of any guest or resident or visitor. This agreement is for short ter, accommodation and any claims shall be made pursuiant to Hotel and Inn keepers rules and regulations and not the residential tenancy act or subsequent updated legislation govering accommodation longer than 30 days.
- The company shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession and control of the whole of the hotel premises and may ask guests to leave the , without refund or compensation for any of the following reasons.
- The management reserves to itself the right to add, alter or amend any of the above terms, conditions and rules.
- Outside Visitors not allowed after 10 PM in guest rooms.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge cancellation fee equal to the value of the reservation, should you cancel any nights from your originally intended length of stay within 72 hours of arrival.
- A one nights cancellation fee will be applied to all cancellations within 1 week of arrival unless the reservation type allows for cancellation terms less than 1 weeks cancellation.
- The undersigned agrees that all information displayed is accurate.
- The undersigned hereby agrees to these terms and conditions and accepts that violating these conditions may be ground for removal from the proeprty or calling police of other legal avenues which may be available to the company to enforce the terms and conditions contained herein.
- The undersigned agrees to make immediate payment of all charges incurred upon receipt of statement or on departure, any charges after departure will be charged to the method of payment marked and a statement will be forwarded by post or email.
- The undersigned agrees that any items damaged or removed will be charged at their replacement value as deemed fair market by The Eddie.
- No swimming in the pond.
- The undersigned on behalf of all guests or others staying under this reservation, hereby acknowledge this is a working farm, and use of the Eddie grounds on the property and use of the property including the farming operation. Millennium Trail and Loyalist Parkway are done so at your own risk and I hereby release The Eddie Hotel and Farm Inc and Michael von Teichman, Alex Portman and their employees and agents of any liability for accident, injury, theft, force majore or any other matter which may arise while staying at the property or which occurs after the time the reservation is processed and upto and including when the guests check out and leave the property.
- a. Yelling, shouting or excessive noise after dark.
b. Any noise after midnight which may be disturbing to nieghbours. The company will give each guests one warning after midnight. After one verbal warning, guests making noise may be asked to leave the premises, or the police will be called.
c. Behaviour toward another guest or staff member which is racist, sexist, abusive or violent.
d. Physical violence against any member of staff or other guest enjoying the property.
Terms and Conditions
- All prices subject to HST and MAT Tax of 4%. MAT tax is charged on all accommodation in The County and is remitted to the Tourism Body appointed by the Municipality.
- Payment must be made in full, plus damage and incidental deposits as required at check in, before keys to a room will be given. Failure to pay fees and deposits in advance will result in the reservation being cancelled.
- Minors and Dogs are permitted at the Hotel, but children under 3 and large dogs are asked to book the carriage house. Large dogs over 20 lbs will not be permitted in the main house.
- The Eddie attempts to accommodate all travellers, especially those with special needs. If you require a stair free room, please let us know in the comments or the room will be assigned assuming there are no accessability issues.
- Parking is complimentary. Bag drop is by the main house. Overnight parking is in the east field. The Eddie is not responsible for loss, theft or damage caused while using any of the property parking areas, driveways or other areas where guests choose to drive their vehicle on the property.
- Other events take place on the property. Noise from those events will cease at midnight,. I hereby agree that I am aware other events may take place during my stay, and agree to avoid areas where private party signage has been displayed, or an event is clearly private in nature.
- The undersigned hereby waives the property, the landlords of the property and all staff and suppliers of any liability, claims or law suites which arise as a result of injury, theft, accident or damage which may be caused to the guest, their property, their fellow occupants of the room or guests which visit the property on the invitation of the guest or the property.