Enjoy special offer "EARLYB10" if you book 30 days ahead, only available on our website! Terms & conditions apply
Use promo code "DBYMT5" to enjoy 5% discount
Yesinn @YMT (formerly known as Wing Sing Hotel) is a youth hostel conveniently located in a 25-story building in Kowloon with a variety of private rooms as well as shared dormitory rooms to accommodate for different travellers' needs. Yau Ma Tei MTR Station is only a 3-minute walk away. Buzzing Temple Street Night Market is right below the hostel building. It's located in the heart of Kowloon, only a heartbeat away from many tourist attractions such as Tsim Sha Tsui harbourfront, Mong Kok's Lady's Market, and Hong Kong Island.
ADDRESS: 2/F, 1B, WING SING LANE, YAU MA TEI, KOWLOON, HONG KONG (formerly known as Wing Sing Hotel)
HOW TO GET HERE:
Take Airport Shuttle Bus No. A21, get off at Man Ming Lane, Nathan Road, Yesinn @YMT is only 5-minute walk from the bus stop. The 50-minute ride will cost HK$33. The last trip will be at 00:00AM from airport.
TRAIN/METRO: Arrive at MTR Yau Ma Tei station. Take Exit C, turn right, walk along Nathan Road until Wing Sing Lane. Then turn into Wing Sing Lane. Walk until Temple Street (where the markets are). Go inside of the building and you will find the reception on the second floor.
If you arrive later than mid-night (12 am), never fear! You may take the N21 Overnight Airport bus (HK$23). Get off at Man Ming Lane, Nathan Road. Yesinn @YMT is only 5-minute walk from the bus stop. The last trip will be departure from airport at 4:40 am. We are open 24 hours.
Video instructions of how to get to Yesinn @YMT:
Address 1: 2/F, 1B, Wing Sing Lane
Address 2 : Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon
City : Hong Kong
Postal Code : 0000
Contact Name : Front desk
Phone : +852 37037333
Email : email@example.com
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Photo copying service
- drinking water
- public toilet
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
A 72-hour cancellation or modification notice is required prior to your arrival date to receive a refund of your deposit. If you cancel your confirmed reservation within 72 hours, including reservations made within 3 days of your arrival, you will be charged 100% of the room rate. *
So please kindly double check the booking details before you reserve! :)
*Only applies to normal rates. All special offers are non-refundable
Terms and Conditions
- A reservation is only confirmed once the payment has gone through.
- Check-in time 15:00, check-out time 11:00. Late check-out penalty is HKD100.
- Open 24 hours, don't sweat if you need to check in after mid-night!
- A 72-hour cancellation notice is required prior to your arrival date to receive a refund of your deposit.*
- Minimum age for dormitory room is 18 years old
- Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by at least one adult in the private rooms
- Guests taller than 120 cm in height are required to reserve one bed for himself/herself.
- For guests who book beds in dormitory, please note that guests of the same booking may be arranged to different dormitory rooms subject to availability upon arrival.
- Only guests with a valid foreign passport or Hong Kong-Macau permit will be accepted. We reserve the right to refuse your stay if you are unable to provide such identification.
- For online reservations, please make sure you provide a credit card with sufficient balance. The reservation is confirmed once the payment has been processed successfully.
- Last but not least - Good vibes only! We live in an equal society where trust is built on mutual respect. All guests and staff have the same rights. We would not provide biased treatment based on race, skin colour, culture, or language. We simply ask everyone to please respect one another. :)