Yesinn @YMT (formerly known as Wing Sing Hotel) is a youth hostel conveniently located in a 25-story building in Kowloon with a variety of private rooms as well as shared dormitory rooms to accommodate for different travellers' needs.
Yau Ma Tei MTR Station is only a 3-minute walk away. Buzzing Temple Street Night Market is right below the hostel building. It's located in the heart of Kowloon, only a heartbeat away from many tourist attractions such as Tsim Sha Tsui harbourfront, Mong Kok's Lady's Market, and Hong Kong Island.
ADDRESS: 2/F, 1B, WING SING LANE, YAU MA TEI, KOWLOON, HONG KONG (formerly known as Wing Sing Hotel)
HOW TO GET HERE:
Pls visit our website http://www.yesinn.com/ymt/elocation.htm
Video instructions of how to get to Yesinn @YMT: https://youtu.be/pj0FnHgYaSo?t=26s
Property Name: Yesinn @YMT
Address 1: 2/F, 1B, Wing Sing Lane
Address 2 : Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon
City : Hong Kong
Contact Name: YESINN YMT
Phone: +852 37037333
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Photo copying service
- Public Toilet and Shower
- Drinking Water
- Shared Kitchen
- Long Stay Package
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
A 72-hour cancellation or modification notice is required prior to your arrival date to receive a 95% refund of your deposit. If you cancel your confirmed reservation within 72 hours, including reservations made within 3 days of your arrival, you will be charged 100% of the room rate. *
So please kindly double check the booking details before you reserve! :)
*Only applies to normal rates. All special offers are non-refundable
Terms and Conditions
- A reservation is only confirmed once the payment has gone through.
- Check-in time 15:00, check-out time 11:00. Late check-out penalty is HKD100.
- Open 24 hours, don't sweat if you need to check in after mid-night!
- A 72-hour cancellation notice is required prior to your arrival date to receive a 95% refund of your deposit.*
- Minimum age for dormitory room is 18 years old.
- Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by at least one adult in the private rooms.
- Guests taller than 120 cm in height are required to reserve one bed for himself/herself.
- For guests who book beds in dormitory, please note that guests of the same booking may be arranged to different dormitory rooms subject to availability upon arrival.
- Only guests with a valid foreign passport or Hong Kong-Macau permit will be accepted. We reserve the right to refuse your stay if you are unable to provide such identification.
- For online reservations, please make sure you provide a credit card with sufficient balance. The reservation is confirmed once the payment has been processed successfully.
- Last but not least - Good vibes only! We live in an equal society where trust is built on mutual respect. All guests and staff have the same rights. We would not provide biased treatment based on race, skin, colour, culture, or language. We simply ask everyone to please respect one another. :)