Panda Pod Hotel is Greater Vancouver’s first “pod”-style
hotel. It’s located in Richmond at 6940 No. 3 Road, directly across from
Richmond City Hall. Panda Pod is approximately 15 minutes by vehicle from
Vancouver International Airport, and only a seven-minute walk from
Richmond-Brighouse station (part of the Canada Line rapid-transit system that
connects to the airport). Panda Pod maintains a #1 customer rating on
Tripadvisor in the Specialty Lodgings category.
Property Name: Panda Pod Hotel
Address 1: 6940 No. 3 Road
City : Richmond
Postal Code : V6Y 2C5
Contact Name: Panda Pod Team Members
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Gift shop
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
● Changing a booking: If, for any reason, you have to change your check-in date, we willaccommodate you free of charge, subject to pod availability. The duration ofyour stay must match the original booking.
● Group cancellation rules: Groups of six (6) or more must contact the Panda Pod Hotel teamto cancel fourteen (14) days prior to check-in date in order to receive a fullrefund. Late cancellations or no-shows will be charged the full cost ofreservation for each pod booked. If your check-in is more than 14 days away,you are welcome to change your booking to an earlier date at no additionalcharge. If check-in is less than 14 days away and you would like to change yourbooking to a later date, we can accommodate you free of charge, subject to podavailability. The duration of your stay must match the original booking. If weare unable to accommodate the change, the group will be charged the full costof reservation.
● Changes in the length or datesof the reservation may result in a rate change. Group reservations are subjectto group cancellation guidelines.
● Cancellation policies may vary.Final cancellation terms will be verified at the time of booking.
Terms and Conditions
At PandaPod Hotel, the safety, security and comfort of our guests is our top priority. Accordingly, the following rulesare strictly enforced:
● Check-in time is after 3PM(15:00) PST.
● Check-out time is before 11AM (11:00)PST. Failure to check out by this time will incur an additional chargeequivalent to our one-day rate.
● For the comfort of all guests,we ask that you keep noise levels (talking, music, etc.) low at all times,especially between 10PM (22:00) and 10AM (10:00) PST.
● Only registered guests areallowed on Panda Pod Hotel premises.
● A limited number of pods is availablefor guests requiring accessibility.
● Guests must be 18 years of ageor older.
● For security reasons, guestsmust present at check-in a valid photo ID displaying an address from outsidethe Greater Vancouver area (excluding islands) and a valid credit card. Thename on the credit card must exactly match the name on the ID. Panda Pod Hotelreserves the right to cancel a booking if the names do not match.
● Per manufacturer specifications,all sleeping pods have a maximum weight capacity of 220lb/100kg. For the safetyand health of our guests, only one person not exceeding 220lb/100kg is permittedin each pod at all times.
● No pets are allowed on hotelpremises at any time. A BC Guide/Service certificate may be requested forservice animals in the front desk and lounge areas.
● For health and safety reasons,no animals are allowed at any time in the sleeping area. Regrettably, this includesservice animals
(GUIDE DOG AND SERVICE DOG ACT [SBC 2015] CHAPTER 17 - Tenancy. Section3. (3)Subsection (2) (a) )
(Ref: http://www.bclaws.ca/civix/document/id/complete/statreg/15017#section3 )
● Transferring to another pod,after the pod allocated at check-in has been used, will incur a $20 cleaningfee.
● Luggage storage is forchecked-in guests only. It is accessible via the front desk.
● For health and safety reasons, apod can only be used by the guest to whom it was allocated. Any guests found ina pod not allocated to them will be fined a cleaning fee of $200.
● As a Panda Pod guest, you areresponsible for damages. Fees for damages include, but are not limited to,replacement costs for damaged items, stolen/soiled linens or towels, breakageof hotel property, and/or additional cleaning costs.
● It is suggested that you carryyour access key set (key/card/fob and hotel metal key tag) at alltimes. A $20 replacement fee will be charged for a lost key or part(s) of theset. Refunds will not be issued if the keys/cards/fobs are found at a latertime.
● The consumption of alcohol isprohibited on hotel premises. Management reserves the right to refuse entry toanyone who is deemed to be under the influence and/or is found bringing alcoholonto the property. Any guests found in violation of this policy will beremoved from the premises without refund. If you are buying alcohol as a giftor for consumption after check-out, you must keep it sealed in your storedluggage.
● No drugs, smoking or vaping—includingmedical marijuana—is allowed on hotel premises. Any guests found in violationof this policy will be removed without refund and charged a $200 fee for deep-cleaningcosts. All tobacco, marijuana and vaping paraphernalia must be kept stored atall times.
● Due to allergy and fireconcerns, candles, incense and essential oils (including diffuses, vaporizers,etc.) are prohibited. All candles, incense, essential oils and relatedparaphernalia must be kept stored at all times. Failure to do so will result ina $200 fee for deep-cleaning costs.
● For health and safety reasons,the pod areas are strictly scent-free zones. Upon complaint from other guests,guests with scents such as perfume, marijuana, etc., will be asked to sealtheir items. Refusal to respect this policy may result in being asked to leavethe hotel premises.
● Firearms arestrictly prohibited on hotel premises.
● For health and safety reasons,the preparation of any food is prohibited on hotel premises. Our loungemicrowave may be used strictly for food reheating purposes. The lounge is alsoequipped with a coffee maker and kettle. The misuse of these small applianceswill incur a penalty of $500.
● Due to safety reasons, nooutside electrical appliances may be used on hotel premises. Any guests foundin violation of this policy will be removed without refund.
● Due to health and safetyconcerns, no eating or drinking is allowed in the pod area. Any guests found inviolation of this policy will be charged $200 for deep-cleaning costs.
● For privacy protection, nophotographs or video recording are permitted on hotel premises, except atthe front desk and in the lounge area.
● In order to prevent potentialcredit card fraud, please ensure that you have a valid photo ID and avalid credit card with matching names.
● No cash accepted at check-in.