Panda Pod Hotel is Greater Vancouver’s first “pod”-style
hotel. It’s located in Richmond at 6940 No. 3 Road, directly across from
Richmond City Hall. Panda Pod is approximately 15 minutes by vehicle from
Vancouver International Airport, and only a seven-minute walk from
Richmond-Brighouse station (part of the Canada Line rapid-transit system that
connects to the airport). Panda Pod maintains a #1 customer rating on
Tripadvisor in the Specialty Lodgings category.
Property Name: Panda Pod Hotel
Address 1: 6940 No. 3 Road
City : Richmond
Postal Code : V6Y 2C5
Contact Name: Panda Pod Team Members
- Baggage storage
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- 24-hour check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Express check-in / check-out
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Smoke-free property
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 3:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 3:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
● Group cancellation rules: Groups of six (6) or more must contact the Panda Pod Hotel team to cancel fourteen (14) days prior to check-in date in order to receive a full refund. Late cancellations or no-shows will be charged the full cost of reservation for each pod booked. If your check-in is more than 14 days away, you are welcome to change your booking to an earlier date at no additional charge. If check-in is less than 14 days away and you would like to change your booking to a later date, we can accommodate you free of charge, subject to pod availability. The duration of your stay must match the original booking. If we are unable to accommodate the change, the group will be charged the full cost of reservation.
● Changesto reservations may result in a rate change, or subject to cancellationpolicies. Group reservations are subject to group cancellation guidelines.
● Cancellation policies may vary. Final cancellation terms will be verified at the time of booking.
Terms and Conditions
At Panda Pod Hotel, the safety, security and comfort of our guests is our top priority. Accordingly, the following rules are strictly enforced:
- Check-in time is after 3PM (15:00) PST.
- Checkout time is before 11AM (11:00) PST. Failure to check out by this time will incur an additional charge equivalent to our one-day rate.
- For the comfort of all guests, we ask that you keep noise levels (talking, music, etc.) low at all times, especially between 10PM (22:00) and 10AM (10:00) PST.
- Only registered guests are allowed on Panda Pod Hotel premises.
- A limited number of pods is available for guests requiring accessibility. Guests must be 18 years of age or older.
- For security reasons, guests must present at check-in a valid photo ID and a valid credit card. The name on the credit card must match the name on the ID. Panda Pod Hotel reserves the right to cancel a booking if the names do not match.
- Per manufacturer specifications, all sleeping pods have a maximum weight capacity of 220lbs/100kg. For the safety and health of our guests, only one person not exceeding 220lb/100kg is permitted in each pod at all times.
- No pets are allowed on hotel premises at any time. A BC Guide/Service certificate may be requested for service animals in the front desk and lounge areas.
- For health and safety reasons, no animals are allowed at any time in the sleeping area. Regrettably, this includes service animals
(GUIDE DOG AND SERVICE DOG ACT [SBC 2015] CHAPTER 17 - Tenancy. Section3. (3)Subsection (2) (a) )
(GUIDE DOG AND SERVICE DOG ACT [SBC 2015] CHAPTER 17 - Tenancy. Section3. (3)Subsection (2) (a) )
(Ref: http://www.bclaws.ca/civix/document/id/complete/statreg/15017#section3 )
- Transferring to another pod, after the pod allocated at check-in has been used, will incur a $20 cleaning fee.
- Luggage storage is for checked-in guests only. It is accessible via the front desk.
- For health and safety reasons, a pod can only be used by the guest to whom it was allocated. Any guests found in a pod not allocated to them will be fined a cleaning fee of $200.
- As a Panda Pod guest, you are responsible for damages. Fees for damages include, but are not limited to, replacement costs for damaged items, stolen/soiled linens or towels, breakage of hotel property, and/or additional cleaning costs.
- It is suggested that you carry your access key set (key/card/fob and hotel metal key tag) at all times. A $20 replacement fee will be charged for a lost key or part(s) of the set. Refunds will not be issued if the keys/cards/fobs are not returned on the same day.
- The consumption of alcohol is prohibited on hotel premises. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who is deemed to be under the influence and/or is found bringing alcohol onto the property. Any guests found in violation of this policy will be removed from the premises without refund. If you are buying alcohol as a gift or for consumption after check-out, you must keep it sealed in your stored luggage.
- No drugs, smoking or vaping—including medical marijuana—is allowed on hotel premises. Any guests found in violation of this policy will be removed without refund and charged a $200 fee for deep-cleaning costs. All tobacco, marijuana and vaping paraphernalia must be kept stored at all times.
- Due to allergy and fire concerns, candles, incense and essential oils (including diffusers, vaporizers, etc.) are prohibited. All candles, incense, essential oils and related paraphernalia must be kept stored at all times. Failure to do so will result in a $200 fee for deep-cleaning costs.
- For health and safety reasons, the pod areas are strictly scent-free zones. Upon complaint from other guests, guests with scents such as perfume, marijuana, etc., will be asked to seal their items. Refusal to respect this policy may result in being asked to leave the hotel premises.
- Firearms are strictly prohibited on hotel premises.
- For health and safety reasons, the preparation of any food is prohibited on hotel premises. Our lounge microwave may be used strictly for food reheating purposes. The lounge is also equipped with a coffee maker and kettle. The misuse of these small appliances will incur a penalty of $500.
- Due to safety reasons, no outside electrical appliances may be used on hotel premises. Any guests found in violation of this policy will be removed without refund.
- Due to health and safety concerns, no eating or drinking is allowed in the pod area. Any guests found in violation of this policy will be charged $200 for deep-cleaning costs.
- For privacy protection, no photographs or video recording are permitted on hotel premises, except at the front desk and in the lounge area.
- In order to prevent potential credit card fraud, please ensure that you have a valid photo ID and a valid credit card with matching names.
- No cash accepted at check-in
- Self-Service Laundry: Self-service laundry is pre-pay. Please contact the front desk for payment and detergent. Any unattended washing/drying will be removed from machine by the front desk, and we are not responsible for any losses incurred in removing negated laundry.
- Wake up Calls: Our service is dependable, but there may be human errors or inability to wake up a guest in deep sleep. We are not responsible for any losses incurred for unsuccessful wake up calls.
- All booking costs will be charged at the time a reservation is made.
- Upon check-in, a CAD$80 security deposit will be put on hold on your pre-authorized credit card. Should damages occur or if the guest incurs any additional fees, the difference will be charged to the card on file.
- For check-in, we accept Visa, Mastercard, and other popular credit-card service providers or partners. Charges will be in Canadian dollars.
- No cash accepted at check-in
LOST & FOUND POLICY
- All unclaimed items will be logged and stored for 3 days (72 hours) only, starting from check-out day. After this period, all unclaimed items will be disposed of by the hotel. Absolutely no compensation under any circumstances for the lost or unclaimed personal items at all time.
- If you have left behind any of your belongings after your stay, please call Panda Pod directly at (604) 300-5551.
- If your item(s) is confirmed to be in our storage, you may schedule your pick-up at the hotel, within 3 days (72 hours) from checkout. For item pick-up, a complete description of the item(s) is required, including the date and area where the item(s) may have been lost or forgotten.
- Hotel is not responsible for lost or forgotten items and cannot guarantee that items will be found. Absolutely no compensation under any circumstances will be provided for items left in the hotel room, on the premises or at the vehicle.
FIRE SAFETY POLICY
● The hotel is fully equipped with smoke detectors. A map with emergency exits can be found on the wall of each sleeping pod. Additional fire safety guidelines are available at the front desk. Please review this important information at the beginning of your stay.
● No luggage items larger than carry-on — 9 inches x 14 inches x 22 inches, 22lbs; or 23cm x 40cm x 55cm, 10kg — are allowed in the pod area.
● All carry-ons must be stored in the designated compartment under the pod.
● Any extra luggage must be stored at the front desk storage room.
● Hallways must remain clear at all times.IN CASE OF EMERGENCY OR FIRE: Please call 911 and notify the front desk immediately.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
● Panda Pod Hotel will not use at any time, other than for the sole and express benefit of the hotel operation, or disclose to a third party, copy, modify, or adapt in any manner, the Guest’s confidential or private information, other than for the purposes contemplated herein, and it will hold the confidential and private information in trust and in strict confidence as stipulated by the current Canadian Federal and Provincial legislation.
● According to the British Columbia Hotels Keeper Act [RSBC1996]
● If, and to the extent that, Panda Pod Hotel is prevented from executing its expected Services for reasons of Force Majeure, while Panda Pod Hotel is so prevented, it shall be relieved of its obligations to provide Services but shall endeavour to continue to perform its obligations so far as reasonably practicable.
By using our servers, you are waiving certain legal rights, including the right to sue. Please read this form carefully.
● I am aware that there are risks and hazards inherent in shared (non-private) accommodation. I am aware that I am personally responsible for my personal belongings and properties.
● I acknowledge that I am in good health and I certify that I have no medical or physical conditions which could interfere with my safety at Panda Pod Hotel.
● I acknowledge that I am in good health sufficient to climb a ladder and/or to share living/sleeping space with other individuals.
● I acknowledge that I am the only person accountable for my own security and safety.
● If I injure myself due to my own mistake and/or condition, I will not hold Panda Pod Hotel accountable. I acknowledge that Panda Pod Hotel cannot guarantee that its properties(or its employees) are free of the COVID-19 or other virus.
By using Panda Pod Hotel servers, you are waiving certain legal rights, including the right to sue. Please read this form carefully.
RELEASE AND WAVIER OF CLAIM - I WAIVE ANY AND ALL claims I may now, and in the future, have against, and release and discharge from all liability, and agree not to sue, Panda Pod Hotel, its officers, employees, agents, representatives, and each of them and their respective agents, administrators, representatives, heirs, successors and assigns (the "Releasees"), with respect to any and all liability, costs (including legal costs), claims, damages, demands, actions and causes of action of whatever kind which might arise from or in connection with my stay at panda pod hotel including, without limitation, any personal mental or physical injury, illness, death, property damage, loss of personal freedom or financial loss or other loss suffered by me or any other family members or dependents, arising, directly or indirectly, from my stay at Panda Pod Hotel, whether foreseen or unforeseen and regardless of the cause thereof including, without limitation, negligence or partial negligence on the part of the Releasees or any of them.
INDEMNITY - I AGREE to hold harmless and to indemnify the Releasees for any and all claims made against any of the Releasees by any person, including any claim or action by or on behalf of my spouse or dependents (present or future), for damages suffered or costs incurred arising out of or related to any aspect of my participation in the Event, including, without limitation, any of the matters described or contemplated at item (RELEASE AND WAVIER OF CLAIM) above.
UNDERSTANDING - I DECLARE that I fully understand the terms of this Agreement and that I have not been influenced by any representations or statements made by or on behalf of Panda Pod Hotel not recorded herein. I CONFIRM THAT I am the full age of 18 years and I have read and understood this Agreement prior to signing it and I agree that the legal rights and obligations under this Agreement will be binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and successors. I am aware that by signing this Agreement I am releasing and waiving certain legal rights, including the right to sue and to be awarded potentially substantial damages, which I or my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns have or may have against the Releasees.
JURISDICTION - I AGREE that this Agreement shall be governed in all respects by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia.
● In the event that a court of competent jurisdiction finds any term or clause in these Policies to be invalid, unenforceable, or illegal, the same will not have an impact on other terms or clauses in these Policies or the entire Policy. Thank you very much for choosing Panda Pod Hotel. By cooperating with these policies, you will help to ensure a wonderful stay for you and your fellow guests. We look forward to seeing you soon! **Panda Pod Hotel makes every effort to ensure that all information in this policy is accurate and up to date. However, no warranty, expressed or implied, is given that the information provided in this policy is error free. Panda Pod does not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions, and reserves the right to change the information published at any time and without notice.**