You will find The Victoria Inn elegant, comfortable, and cozy. The Inn
offers seven spacious guest rooms and one and two bedroom suites with
king or queen-sized beds. Most rooms have private baths All baths have
been redesigned and are stocked with Gilchrist & Soames bath
products. Updates include tiled floors in all baths, new tubs/showers
and jacuzzi tubs in the Hydrangea Suite and Iris Room; all rooms have
air-conditioning, WIFI, multi-speed ceiling fans, cozy central heating,
and cable TV with remote. The main floor of the Inn can be rented for
any celebration and accommodates up to 70 guests.
The Garden Pavilion has been updated, painted and in pristine condition for any celebration up to 200. The grounds are meticulously maintained throughout the year with an assortment of spring, summer and fall flowers blooming.
Visible from the Inn’s elegant dining room is the former summer residence of Franklin Pierce (1804-1869), President of the United States from 1853 to 1857. And nearby, along the ocean front, are many other stately homes.
Property Name: The Victoria Inn Bed & Breakfast
Street Address: 430 High Street
City : Hampton - New Hampshire
Postal Code : 03842
Contact Name: Victoria Inn
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
- Honeymoon / bridal suite
- Hot tub / Jacuzzi
- Non-smoking rooms
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- Deposits will be refunded if cancelled 30 days prior to arrival with a $100.00 service charge being deducted.
- First night is non-refundable if not cancelled 30 days before the check-in date
Terms and Conditions
- Check-in time is 3 pm to 5 pm. If you are planning to come in after 5 pm, please let us know.
- Check out time is 11 am. Please respect our check out time to avoid additional charges. Sometimes, we may be able to extend checkout with a fee of $35 per hour.
- Please note that breakfast is not available after September 4th, 2023.
- Full breakfast is included for every guest staying at the inn, served in our dining room at 9 am.
- You will be served juice, coffee/tea, scone or muffin with fruit.
- Please be sure to make your selection for breakfast menu before 8 am in the morning. The link to submit your choice will be texted to you on when you check-in.
- There is a Keurig Coffee machine in the hallway on the second floor for your convenience 24/7.
- Guests are not allowed to have any pets stay at the Inn.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in and around the Inn. The only place the smoking is permitted is outside on the back next to the pavilion in the designated smoking area. There is a minimum $250 fine for violating our smoking policy.
- Some of our rooms can have an additional cot for $45 for one person.
- During summer, beach chair are available for free. Please check with us if you need one.