Sol Beach Resort is an award winning^ luxury boutique ocean front villa resort as featured in Conde Nast Traveller, Vogue and Bride magazines. It was fully remodeled for the 2018 season. It is simply beautiful & natural, with a quiet and relaxing atmosphere. We are undoubtedly the BEST resort on Cambodia's most beautiful island. We raised the standards on the island and expectations of international guests.
The facilities… Beautiful Khmer-styled ALL villa resort with international standard comforts and service. Villas have great and partial ocean views! Large comfortable lodge with affordable casual dining, bar, relaxed seating open air lounge & outdoor deck. Treat yourself to comfort in paradise! Our Spa offers a wide variety of massages for singles or doubles. Every villa includes: free wifi, 24hr electricity, air conditioning, hot water shower & bath and outdoor covered balcony.
Your safety & comfort are our prime concern! We are the first resort to have:
Our own 57m deep water well with filtration system (other resorts use surface water), all double-chamber (international) septic tank systems (a very important health issue), 24 hour electricity(redundant Japanese generators) and fire system resort-wide.
^ Featured in Fall 2022 Conde Nast Traveller magazine
^ Winner of the ASEAN Asia Lifestyles "Best Beach Resort in Cambodia" for 2018 & 2019!
^ Featured in May 2019 Brides magazine!
^ Selected by Vogue Magazine for its “March 2019 Luxury Resort collection”!
Property Name: Sol Beach Resort
Street Address: Saracen Bay, Koh Rong Sanloem
City : Koh Rong City - Preah Seihanu [Sihanoukville]
Postal Code : 18000
Contact Name: Reservations Department
- Baggage storage
- Photocopying services
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Welcome drink
- Air conditioning
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Designated smoking area
- Express check-in / check-out
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pool / Beach towels
- Safety deposit box
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If canceled within 1 days of arrival
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If canceled within 7 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Arrival & Stay Information:
Arrival Time: For a courtesy pickup at Paradise Pier in "Saracen Bay" on Koh Rong Sanloem, you must email us IN ADVANCE at email@example.com with your ferry time See Ferry details further below.
Check-In: Guests are required to provide passport & credit card (or full cash payment), upon check-in.
Special requests: We will try to accommodate requests made in advance when possible, subjected to availability and additional charges. (Email us with special requests.)
Note: NO outside food & beverages allowed in the villas (for hygiene & pest control reasons).
1) Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard and UnionPay (no American Express). Reliable and convenient.
2) PayPal: Available at resort (some guests accounts may require using a VPN to their home country.)
3) Cash: Please note that there is no ATM service on the island. Guests are encouraged to bring sufficient cash.
Ticketing: The resort maybe able to reserve your ferry tickets prior to travel or you may need to buy it directly at the pier and private car/van services (see below).
FERRY INFORMATION -- IMPORTANT --
* The resort is located on Koh Rong Sanloem Island (only accessible by ferry)
* All ferries depart the mainland from the Sihanoukville Port Autonomous
* You should ONLY^ take (i) Island Speed Ferry or (ii) Romny Tour Ferry (^Both companies use large boats which are safer during windy seasons)
* Both these ferries stop at Paradise Pier
on our island, which is the closest to our resort and only a 5min walk.* A link to the current ferry schedules is available at the bottom of the "getting here" page of our website: www.solbeach.com/getting-here .
Car Service (Additional charge):
* Private Car Service is available from/to selected locations in Cambodia and to the borders of Vietnam & Thailand.
* Locations include: Phnom Penh (PP), Siem Reap (SR), Sihanoukville (KPS), Kampot (KP), Kep, Trat, Koh Kong, Airport (Phnom Penh and Sihanoukville)
* If you wish to book, please let us know so we can give more details about rate and travel.
* In any case that the location you wish to travel is not listed above, please don't hesitate to ask us and we can check with the car service for you.