Arrival & Stay Information:
Arrival Time: For a courtesy pickup at any Koh Rong Sanloem - Saracen Bay pier, you MUST inform us via email (email@example.com) in advance with your planned ferry company & time.
Check-In: Guests are required to provide passport & credit card, if possible, upon check-in.
Special requests: We will try to accommodate requests made in advance when possible, subjected to availability and additional charges.
1) Cash: Please note that there is no ATM service on the island. Guests are encouraged to bring sufficient cash.
2) PayPal: Available at resort (sometimes it may require VPN)
3) Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Union Pay (no American Express). Requires signing payment documents.
Ticketing: The resort can reserve your ferry tickets( recommended during high season, bad weather & holidays) and private car/van services (see below).
Note: NO outside food & beverages allowed in the villas (for hygiene & pest control reasons).
FERRY INFORMATION / RECOMMENDATION
* The resort is located on Koh Rong Sanloem island and it's accessible by ferries ONLY.
* You should take a ferry to Paradise Pier (nearest pier from the resort)
* There are 4 ferry companies that depart (mainland) & arrive (island) at different piers:
Sihaoukville (mainland) Departure:
(1) Serendipity Pier (SR) or (2) Russian Pier (RU) [When bad weather both changed to Royal Pier (RO)]
Koh Rong Sanloem (island) Arrival:
(1) Paradise Pier (PR) 250m, (2) Orchid Pier (OR) 1km, or (3) Freedom Pier (FR) 1.5km
*Information for updated schedules and rates are available on the ferry companies' websites.
WHAT WE ADVISE:
1) Island Speed Ferry Cambodia (PR)
2) Speed Ferry Cambodia (PR and OR)
*Both companies use large boats which are safer during windy seasons.
Car Service (Additional charge):
* Service is available from/to many locations in Cambodia and to the borders of Vietnam & Thailand.
* To/from Phnom Penh (airport or hotel) are USD 70/90 for a car/van for up to 4/9 adults.
Email us with special requests.