To be recognized in the tourism sector as an excellent option for individual, group or family accommodation for the comfort of our boutique hotel, the high quality of our services and the friendliness of all our staff, as well as for the total satisfaction of the needs of our customers by exceeding their expectations.
Property Name: Rehoboth Peace Land Boutique Hotel
Street Address: Caya Maguey 10
City : Oranjestad
Contact Name: Reservation
- Fitness center
- Room service
- Swimming pool
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 3:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $25.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 3:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Rehoboth Peace Land Boutique Hotel. Below are our rules, policies and procedures; please read them carefully. As our guests, by reading and signing your hotel registration card at check-in you are agreeing that you will be responsible for yourself and your guests abiding by all of our policies and procedures. These policies and procedures are presented to help promote our guests´ safety and enjoyment.
1. RESERVATIONS POLICYa. CANCELATION
Rehoboth is not responsible for weather conditions, personal emergencies, or schedule changes. The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival, If the cancellation is between 48 hours before arrival, the total stay plus taxes will be charged. Once the room is occupied there will be no refund.
b. NO SHOW
Failure to check in on the scheduled arrival date for a reservation guaranteed with a credit card will result in a No-Show fee being charged to your credit card. You will be charged 100% of the total price plus taxes.
A security deposit is required for the property, without exception. A deposit fee of $250 USD will be charged on the credit card provided during the registration on the property. Return will be effective after checking out. Deposits held on credit card will be released within 10 business days according to your bank operator. ForAruban resident’s different deposit amount applies. d. CHECK-IN
Check-in is at 3:00 pm. Guest must be at least 18 years of age to check-in at Rehoboth. Each registered guest are required to confirm their identity by providing a valid government issued photo identification (passport) at check-in. A valid, signed, and pre-approved credit card in the name of the guest registration is also required even though payment will be made in cash or through a voucher. Our guests are required to fill in a registration form.
Early check-in is not guaranteed. This should be requested in advance. Early check-in depends on the availability of the room. We can also hold your luggage in a secure room at no cost.
Check-out is at 11:00 AM on the last day of the reservation. Payment will be made at the Front Desk, if balance is open. Room keys and garage-door key are requested to be handed-in in good condition at the Front Desk. In the event that the guest remains in the room without a confirmed late check-out, a penalty of $50 USD will be charged for each additional hour elapsed.
Late Check-out is at 3:00 pm. If you require a late check-out, please contact Front Desk as soon as possible or before 9:00 am on the day of departure. Late Check-out depends on the availability of the room. An additional $25 USD will be charged for a late check-out. After 3:00 pm, 1-night fee will be charged for any late check-outs.
Rehoboth Peace Land Boutique Hotel is for the enjoyment of registered guests only. Non-registered guests are allowed on the propertyonly with prior approval from Front Desk staff or Management. This privilege isnot guaranteed, and all visitors whoare approved must leave and remain off property from 8:00 pm to 9:00 am. Violation of occupancy policies is grounds for immediate eviction ofall registered and non-registered guests without refund.
i. ADDITIONALPERSON(S) FEES
Each room has an assigned maximum occupancy. There will be a $10 USD charge plus applicable taxes per extra adult visiting up to maximum occupancy per room. Additional guests, above maximum occupancy, will be checked into another room at that day´s rate based on availability. Registered guests are responsible for the behavior and actions of their visitors. Violation of maximum occupancy rules is grounds for immediate eviction of all registered and non-registered guests. No refunds will be issued for evictions due to our policy violations.2. ROOMS & SERVICE POLICYa. CLEANINGSERVICE
Applicable with stay of 4 days or longer. Cleaning Service will be done between 7:00 am and 12:00 pm. Linen and towels will be renewed every 3 days. Place linen cards on bed in order to request new linen prior to 3 days. It can also be requested at Front desk. Please use the Do not Disturb card in order not to be disturbed. Ifat check-out inspection is detected that a heavy-duty cleaning must be done, anfee of 20USD will be charged.
b. TOWELS& LINEN
Sheets, blankets, covers, mattresses, bedspreads, towels and carpets may not be used to remove dirt, food, make up, oil, sunscreen lotion, hair coloring &cream/oil, clean shoes or other objects. Any of the mentioned items that are dirty, broken or stained (blood, other liquid, or substance) will be charged at the expense of the guest. It is not allowed to take towels to the beach, if necessary, please ask for beach towels at reception. An additional cost of $40USD or more will be charged for excessively soiled, broken or stained towels. As for the remaining mentioned items, an additional $50 USD or more (depending on the damage and amount) will be charged for any damaged or stained sheets.
c. DANGEROUS GOODS & INJURIES
The use of candles, incense, dangerous goods and inflammable goods are forbidden. Violation of this rule will result in a minimum monetary penalty of$200 USD. Rehoboth is not responsible a/o liable for any injury occurred on property.
d. DAMAGEA/O LOST & THEFT ON PROPERTY
The room is delivered in optimum condition, clean equipped and furnished. Room damage, stains on bed linen, towels, sofa bed, glassware, cutlery and general damages or losses of any kind will be charged to your credit card at the price estimated by the company. Some damage fees can be found in the room. Rehoboth assumes no liability for lost, stolen, misplaced, or damaged valuables a/o belongings including of the belongings placed in the safe box in the rooms.
e. LOST& FOUND POLICY
Rehoboth is not responsible for any item(s) left behind by a guest. However, any item except perishable items, left behind by our guests and found after departure by Housekeeping will be collected, logged in, and kept in a secure location for collection by the owner for up to 14 days. Reasonable effort will be made to notify the guest that an item has been found. Perishable items, toiletries and clothes are discarded. Return costs will be at guests’ expense.3. OTHER POLICIES & HOUSE RULESa. PETPOLICY
No pets are allowed throughout the property. An exception is made for certified ESA (Emotional Support Animal) pets, extra policy and rules apply.
Rehoboth Peace Land Boutique Hotel operates a non-smoking property. This includes cigarettes, cigars, E-cigarettes, hookahs, incense and any other form of smoking. We have provided one designated area located at the BBQ zone. The BBQ zone is the only place where legal smoking (AUA law) is allowed. Smoking in an undesignated area anywhere else on the property is subject to a $200 USD penalty per occurrence. Please refrain from disposing of your ashes a/o butts in the BBQ grill or anywhere other than the ash receptacles that have been provided in the designated smoking area. The use of illegal drugs (AUA law) is forbidden.
c. POOL POLICIY
Pool hours: 08:00 am to 9:00 pm.Children under the age of 5 are not permitted without accompaniment. Children shouldalways be supervised by an adult. Rehoboth is not held responsible for anyoccurrence due to adult negligence. No lifeguardon duty. No food, drinks or smoking is allowed in the pool. No glassware,music speakers, F&B Coolers is allowed in and/ or around the pool.
1. 1. Parties, loud(restricted) games and disruptive behaviors are not allowed. Maintain a quietatmosphere and without disturbing noises. Having an unauthorized party andor disruptive behaviors are subject to a 200$ fine after one warning. On thethird occurrence, the guests and visitors must leave the property, without anyrefund.
2. In case of fights a/o violent behavior (verbally a/o physically), the local authorities will be involved.
3. Maintain a decent/moral/ respectful attitude towards guests and employees. Immoral acts are not accepted.
4. Alwaysmaintain a decent/ moral/ respectful behavior in common and public areas.
5. Do not hang clothes on common railings and aerials. Do not leave personal belongings including clothes and towels at the balcony.
6. Make proper use of the pool and other common areas.
7. Topless sun tanning and bikini thongs are not permitted.
8. Do not sit on furniture with wet clothes in the room.
9. Pool towels are delivered on request and by exchange of token given at check-in.
10. Please make reservation in advance at the Front Desk to use the grill.
11. Approval of any special event/ celebration should be granted by management.
12. Have the proper observation and accompaniment of children in the pool, hallways and common general areas.
13. Make rational use of water and electricity services, we would appreciate it if you would turnoff the air conditioner when you leave.
14. Do not discard paper, wet napkins, tampons, sanitary pads or towels in the toilet. In case of any obstruction, plumbing service will be charged to the guest.
15. One car per booked apartment is allowed.
16. There are cameras on property for your security.
17. In case theLocal Authorities need to inspect the apartment, there will be no restrictionand they will enter without notification.
18. Customer Service hours is from 8AM – 8PM. For emergencies contact Security.
4. Due toCOVID-19: the guest must: wash their hands frequently with soap, use handsanitizer station every moment possible, keep distance of minimum 1.5 meters or6 feet from other non-family guests and staff, make e reservation in advance to use the gym and the BBQ. No visitors are allowed. If guest has Covid-19symptoms or is diagnosed with Covid-19, Rehoboth Peace Land Boutique Hotel will proceed to apply government’s covid-19 regulation.The present regulation establishes the general norms of conduct of each one of the guests that enter by their own will to this establishment without exception, with the purpose of offering them a comfortable stay regardless of their race, religion, country of origin, language or belief. Failure to comply with the rules/policies of this agreement, morals and good habits, property damage, violence against other guest a/o workers, will result in the immediate termination of this agreement. Immediate eviction of the property will be requested without refund. Penalty may apply according to the above policies.5. This contract is ruled by Aruban Law.The present regulation establishes the general norms of conduct of each one of the guests that enter by their own will to this establishment without exception, with the purpose of offering them a comfortable stay regardless of their race, religion, country of origin, language or belief. Failure to comply with the rules/policies of this agreement, morals and good habits, property damage, violence against other guest a/o workers, will result in the immediate termination of this agreement. Immediate eviction of the property will be requested without refund. Penalty may apply according to the above policies.