Property Name: Hiraya Sunset Hill Restaurant & Cottages
Street Address: No name, Legleg
City : San Juan - La Union
Postal Code : 2514
Contact Name: Hiraya Sunset Hill Restaurant & Cottages
Phone: +63 9616321251
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
- Guest parking
- Happy hour
- Non-smoking rooms
- Smoke-free property
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If canceled within 7 days of arrival
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If canceled within 31 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Agreement (“Terms and Conditions” or“ Agreement”) governs the terms of accommodation, booking and related agreements concluded between Hiraya Sunset Hill Restaurant (“Hiraya”) and its guests (“Guests”).
Basic Rules and Guidelines
1. Check-in and Check-out Time. Guest's check‐in time is 3:00 p.m. and must check‐out by no later than 11:00 a.m. on the departure date. It is prohibited for Guests to check-in at an earlier time and/or to check-out at a later time. A penalty of One Thousand Pesos (Php1,000.00) per hour shall be charged for late check-out.
2. Quiet Hours. Guests should observe quiet hours from 10:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m. Hiraya will inform the Guests in case events are held in Hiraya’s premises to give prior notice to possible noise during quiet hours.
3. No Pets. Pets of any kinds are not allowed in the accommodation rooms and in any facilities offered.
4. No Smoking and vaping. No smoking in the accommodation rooms and in the premises. Smoking is prohibited as well in restrooms and public areas. The prohibition on smoking applies to vaping as well. A penalty of Two Thousand Pesos (Php 2,000.00) per head be charged for incompliance of no smoking rule
5. Drinking and use of controlled substances. Underage drinking and use of controlled substances are prohibited by law and are not allowed on the premises.
6. Commercial photography and filming are not allowed. Photographs and videos taken in our premises should not be used for commercial and public purposes, unless done with prior written consent of the Management.
7. Parties and Events. No parties and private events shall be held on accommodation rooms without securing a prior written notice from the Management.
8. Visitors. No visitors allowed, unless the Guests declared them and paid additional fee for each visitor.
9. Tampering. Tampering and/or alteration of any electrical, plumbing, fire and water systems in the rooms is strictly prohibited.
10. Flammable materials. For your safety, bringing and keeping flammable, combustible or explosive fluids, materials, chemicals or substances in the rooms is strictly prohibited.
11. Corresponding penalties apply to Hiraya’s rules and guidelines.
12. Guests shall enjoy and chill in the accommodation and stay in Hiraya with the foregoing guidelines in mind.
Upon booking, full names, age, and contact details must be provided by the Guests. This is a legal obligation. Hiraya will not reveal, disclose, sell, or use the Guests’ personal information for other purposes than to comply with this legal obligation.
Prices and Payment Terms
1. The agreed prices are in Philippine Peso (PhP) and are exclusive of 12% VAT.
2. The room services are subject to five percent (5%) service charge.
3. An additional fee shall be charged for additional guest in the accommodation room.
4. Guests agreed to pay additional amount for environmental fee and cleaning fee.
5. Guests shall accept full liability for all additional charges incurred during their stay at Hiraya and it's offsite locations, unless otherwise specified in writing and agreed to by the Management of Hiraya.
6. Payment of the accommodation fee via the offered payment channels should be made BEFORE check-in.
7.Complete settlement of the outstanding charges and fees during the Guests’ stay in Hiraya should be made during Check-out.
1. Written approval of Hiraya’s Management is required to cancel Guests’ agreement with Hiraya, without the Guests incurring charges. If no such approval is provided, the Guests shall pay the agreed room accommodation fee as specified in the agreement.
2. Hiraya reserves the right to cancel any booking forthwith and without liability on its part in the event of any damage or destruction of rooms or Hiraya’s facilities by fire or other cause, any shortage of labor or food supplies, strikes, lockouts or industrial unrest, or any other causes beyond the control of Hiraya which shall prevent it from performing its obligations in connection with any booking.
Limitations On Liability
1. The Guests shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Hiraya, its employees, agents, representatives, officers, and directors against all claims, liability, property loss, or damage to persons resulting from negligent acts or fault of the Guests, or for causes without fault or negligence of Hiraya.
2. Minors and persons with special needs should be supervised by an accompanying adult. The Guests hold harmless Hiraya, its employees, agents, representatives, officers, and directors against all claims, liability or injuries to minors and persons with special needs from causes without fault or negligence of Hiraya.
3. The Guest assumes the risk of parking their vehicles at Hiraya’s premises, and shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Hiraya for any damage that the vehicle may incurred.
Hiraya shall be under no liability to the Guests for all claims, liability, property loss, or damage to persons resulting from Force Majeure, fire, flood, drought, explosion, accident, or other incidents which are not under the direct control of Hiraya.
If Hiraya fails to enforce any right or remedy available in law or under this Agreement, such failure will not be construed as a waiver of any right or remedy. A waiver of any claim, demand, right or remedy based on the breach of any provision of this Agreement will not be construed as a waiver of any claim, demand, right, or remedy based on a subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
Dispute Resolution and Venue
The Guests shall be precluded from raising any complaint or disputing liability to Hiraya in anyway unless the Guests shall have notified Hiraya of their complaints or grounds of dispute, in writing, within five (5) days after the departure date.
The rights and obligations of the Parties to this Agreement including all matters of construction, validity and performance shall in all respects be governed in accordance with the laws of the Philippines. Any litigation arising out of or relating to this Agreement may be brought before a court of competent jurisdiction of Manila, only, to the exclusion of all other courts and fora.
Any part, provision, or warranty of this Agreement that is prohibited or is held to be void or unenforceable by any court, arbitrator, or government agency exercising competent jurisdiction, shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition alone without invalidating the remaining provisions hereof.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties. This Agreement supersedes all prior negotiations, representations, or agreements, both written or oral. No changes, alterations, or modifications to this Agreement will be effective unless made in writing and signed by both Parties.
The Guests have gone through the Terms and Conditions governing their stay in Hiraya and related locations and agree to abide by them.