Hotel y Restaurant El Tesoro de Elqui - Pisco Elqui, Chile
Property Name: Hotel y Restaurant El Tesoro De Elqui
Address 1: Prat s/n, Pisco Elqui, Paihuano
Address 2 : Pisco Elqui
City : Paihuano - Coquimbo
Contact Name: Equipo - El Tesoro de Elqui
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Bike tours
- Breakfast in the room
- Breakfast, free
- Cashless payment accepted
- Daily Housekeeping
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Food can be delivered for in-room dining
- Guest parking
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Horseback riding
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Snack bar
- Tour Assistance
- Jacuzzi de Exterior (de pago)
- Desayuno Incluido
- Servicio de Mucama
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Modifications are permitted free of charge if requested at least 8 days before check-in.
- To receive a refund, guests must cancel at least 8 days before check-in (if your stay considers christmas or new year's eve, you must cancel at least 15 days before check-in).
- If you cancel less than 8 days before check-in, you’ll be paid 50% for all nights.
Terms and Conditions
When you confirm your reservation, you will be deemed to have read, understood, and accepted these Reservation Terms and Conditions:
- Late Check In Charge: Check in time is between 15:00 and 21:00. If you are arriving late, please call us or write us so we can hold your reservation. In that case, a late check in fee will be charged.
- Number of Guests: Only the number of registered guests is allowed at El Tesoro de Elqui. Children over 2 years old are considered as guests at the check in. Visitors are not allowed.
- No Parties Allowed: For the comfort and convenience of all guests, loud music, loud noise, and partying on the property is not permitted
- Pets: Pets are not permitted
- TV: Our rooms do not have TV
- Hair Drier: Available at the reception
- Wifi: Available at the reception and restaurant areas
- Pase de Movilidad: You will be asked to show your Mobility Pass (‘Pase de Movilidad’) to access our restaurant and pool. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and your travel companions possess the travel documents required for entry into, or transit through, Coquimbo (Pisco Elqui's Region) and Paihuano (Pisco Elqui's "Comuna").
- Damages: Registered guests will be held responsible for any missing or damaged items in any internal/external area of their room.
- Deposit Policy: To confirm your reservation, it is required an advance deposit of 50% of your reservations grand total, via bank transfer. Once the deposit has been verified, we will send you the final booking confirmation.
- Special Deposit Policy for Foreigners: If you are a foreigner without a Chilean bank account, it will be necessary for you to provide credit card details to secure your room(s), product, or service reservation. The credit card may then be used by El Tesoro de Elqui for payment of a deposit as advised at the time of booking or as a guarantee for a future payment, in the case of a no-show, a cancellation or change to the reservation. El Tesoro de Elqui may authorize the room, product or service rate prior to arrival and reserve funds, including taxes, on the credit card to determine the validity of the credit card. Rooms, products, or services booked with an invalid credit card are subject to immediate cancellation.
- Exemption from VAT (IVA): If you are a foreigner, please contact us directly so we can give you further information on how not to be charged the VAT for your stay.
- Period of Validity of Reservation: Once your reservation is confirmed, your room will be held until 21:00 on the day of arrival. In the case of a no-show, your reservation will be cancelled and the 50% deposit will kept by El Tesoro de Elqui. For reservations guaranteed with a credit card, you will be charged 50% of the total value.