Cathedral 73 is a privately owned business. We put people first. That’s why we greet you personally when you check in – there’s no formal reception desk, that’s just not our style. You’ll be looked after by our welcoming staff. They set out to create a casual, modern atmosphere that’s unstuffy and relaxed.
It just goes to show that you don’t have to be pompous or formal to deliver the highest standards of attention and service. The characterful Victorian property has been brought back to life with a full renovation, reinventing its role as a hotel for the 21st century. The building was completely restored from top to bottom, though we took great care in retaining those fabulous Victorian features that give Cathedral 73 such grace. There’s also oodles of glamour (not to mention luxury) in the way we have decorated and furnished the rooms – and the kind of fastidious attention-to-detail you only find in the finest accommodation.
We look forward to seeing you at Cathedral 73
Address 1: 73 Cathedral Road
Address 2 : Cardiff
City : Cardiff - Cardiff
Postal Code : CF11 9HE
Contact Name : Neil
Phone : 02920 235005
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 03:00 PM
Check-Out : 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour : 01:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: £ 20.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 01:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
No Charge - If cancelled within 14 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions By booking accommodation through Cathedral 73 (CR73 Ltd) you are agreeing to the following terms andconditions. 1. Definitions 1.1. Cathedral 73 means CR73 Ltd which is a Limited Company registered in England and Walesnumber 11019354 of 10 Dulais Road, Pontarddulais, Swansea, SA4 8RH.
- 1.2. References to you or your means the person or organisation making the booking through Cathedral73.
- 1.3. The Supplier means the organisation, individual, partnership or company which supplies theaccommodation. The identity and details of the Supplier will be confirmed in the booking confirmationemail supplied by Cathedral 73.
- 2.1. Your booking is with Cathedral 73, the booking may be made through a partner channel, ourwebsite, by email or telephone and your contract for the booking will be between you and Cathedral73 in accordance with these terms.
- 2.2. These terms apply to bookings made via booking channels, the Cathedral 73 website, by email ortelephone or in person with Cathedral 73.
- 2.3. Your booking is confirmed and a legal contract concluded once your payment has been successfullymade. No booking is made or contract concluded when payment is declined or unauthorised.
- 2.4. Cathedral 73 will facilitate payment of your booking for its services..
- 2.5. You agree that the booking is for a short term stay for leisure, business or temporary purposes anddoes not give rise to an assured shorthold tenancy or lease and is an excluded agreement within themeaning of s.3A(7)(a) of the Protection from Eviction Act 1977.
- 2.6. Bookings can be for any length from one night up to five months. Bookings may be made at any timeup to 9.00pm on the first night of your stay.
- 2.7. Bookings may only be made by a person aged 18 or above and there must be at least one personaged 18 or above staying in the accommodation.
- 2.8. You may not re-sell or re-assign your booking to any other person or organisation except with theexpress authority of the Supplier.
- 3.1. All payments shall be made by Credit or Debit Card. Cathedral 73 does not charge booking fees orcredit or debit card fees.
- 3.2. Full payment is required upon booking unless expressly agreed otherwise by the Supplier. Cathedral73 shall supply an invoice.
- 3.3. The total price for your entire stay will be presented to you before you confirm your booking andmake payment. Pricing is dynamic and therefore the price for the same or similar accommodationmay vary over time after your booking is made. This does not confer upon Cathedral 73 any right torequire additional payment where the price increases and does not confer any right on you to adiscount if the price decreases.
- 3.4. The following cancellations provisions apply unless specified otherwise in the reservation informationprovided prior to booking.
- 3.5. Cathedral 73 and you may cancel the booking at any time up to 14 days prior to the first day of yourbooking in which case a full refund will be made to you.
- 3.6. If you cancel the booking within 14 days of the first day of your booking then the Supplier reservesthe right to retain the full amount paid. Any refund will be at Cathedral 73 entire discretion unless it isable to book out the accommodation to other guests, in which case it shall make a refund to you ofyour booking cost, less any difference in price where the replacement booking was off a lesservalue.
- 3.7. Cathedral 73 reserves the right to cancel bookings within 14 days of the first day of the reservationwhere it is necessary due to reasons outside of Cathedral 73’s reasonable control or in the event ofan overbooking due to delays or errors within the booking system. In the event of such cancellationyou will receive a full refund.
- 4.1. Check-in time and check-out time shall be detailed in the reservation information unless expresslyagreed by Cathedral 73 otherwise. Cathedral 73 may request an additional payment for early check-in or later check-out. Information on the check-in and check-out procedure and access to theaccommodation will be provided separately. You will be required to provide us with photographicID when you arrive at the hotel, this could be in the form of a driving licence or passport andmust be the same name as the payment card you placed the booking with.
- 4.2. Your booking is for a hotel guest service.
- 4.3. Included in your room/apartment will be linen and towels, shower gel and shampoo. A cleaningservice is provided and further information is available on request.
- 4.4. Your accommodation will also include a supply of coffee, tea and long life milk.
- 4.5. You are responsible for the conduct of all persons staying within the accommodation and shallensure that they comply with these terms and conditions. In particular you and your guests must not:
- 5.1.2 The cost of replacing any items of property which are stolen from the accommodation duringyour stay
- 5.1.3 Any breach of Cathedral 73 non-smoking policy. A standard charge of £150 will be chargedto your card where Cathedral 73 finds evidence of smoking within the accommodation tocover cleaning costs but Cathedral 73 reserves the right to charge additional amounts tocover any damage caused by smoking
- 5.2. Such costs may be charged on check-out but Cathedral 73 reserves the right, to apply such chargesto your card at a later date where necessary.
- 5.3. Where Cathedral 73 are unable for any reason to apply such a charge against your credit/debit cardthen an invoice will be sent to you and which you agree to pay within 14 days of receipt.
- 5.4. Cathedral 73 will provide a receipt including a break-down of costs for all additional charges made toyour credit or debit card.
- 6.2. You should note that Cathedral 73 are required by law to maintain a register of all guests’ names andnationality (to be taken on arrival) and to keep such details on file for at least 12 months from thedate of arrival. In addition, for guests who are not of British, Irish or Commonwealth nationalitiesCathedral 73 are required to take details of your passport or other travel documentation and theaddress of your next destination.
- 8.1. Cathedral 73 want to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay.
- 8.2. If you have a problem during your stay please talk to any member of Cathedral 73’s staff who will beable to help you.
- 8.3. If Cathedral 73 is unable to informally resolve any complaint you have at the time of your stay thenyou may submit a formal complaint in accordance with this procedure. Formal complaints should besubmitted in writing to Cathedral 73’s email or postal address provided in the reservation informationand booking confirmation. Please provide as much information as possible in order that Cathedral 73may properly investigate your complaint.
- 8.4. If you wish to make a complaint about Cathedral 73’s services (i.e. in relation to the booking processonly) then this should be submitted to the email or postal address below:
- 8.5. Your complaint will be dealt with by an appointed member of the Cathedral 73 management team.Cathedral 73 aims to respond to formal complaints within 2 working days but if this will not possibleCathedral 73 will notify you of this and of when it expects to respond. Cathedral 73 will set out theoutcome to your complaint in writing. Email address: email@example.com Postal address: 73 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9HE
- 8.6. Cathedral 73 reserves the right to reject without further investigation any vexatious complaint or complaint made in bad faith.
- 9.1. Cathedral 73 holds no liability to you in relation to your booking or stay at and use of theaccommodation.
- 9.2. Cathedral 73 endeavours to ensure that all information provided prior to, during and after yourbooking has been made is accurate but shall not be responsible for any incorrect or missinginformation regarding the accommodation or booking.
- 9.3. The liability of Cathedral 73 to you under these terms and conditions shall be limited to the totalvalue of your booking (unless the Hotel Proprietor’s Act 1956 applies, in which case Cathedral 73’sliability will be limited to the maximum prescribed under that Act) except where such loss is causedby Cathedral 73’s negligence, in which case it shall be limited to any direct and reasonablyforeseeable loss suffered by you.
- 9.4. Cathedral 73 shall not be liable in any circumstances to you for any consequential or indirect lossincluding loss of profit, data, management time, reputation or goodwill.
- 9.5. Cathedral 73 shall not be liable for any damages or loss caused by conditions or events beyond itscontrol including, but not limited to:
- 9.5.1. Strike, lockout or other labour dispute affecting the employees of the Supplier;
- 9.5.2. Acts of God;
- 9.5.3. Natural disasters;
- 9.5.4. Acts of war or terrorism;
- 9.5.5. Act or omission of government, highway authorities or telecommunications carrier, operatoror administrator;
- 9.5.6. Delay in manufacture, production or supply by third parties of equipment or services requiredfor the performance of the Services or production and supply of the Goods;
- 9.6. Nothing in this clause or these terms shall limit Cathedral 73 liability for death or personal injury or inrespect of fraudulent misrepresentation.
- 13.1. Cathedral 73 shall be entitled to enforce its rights under this Agreement against you or any personstaying at or using the accommodation.
- 13.2. Otherwise, nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall, confer any rights on a third partyunless expressly provided otherwise.