Cardiff Distillery is a privately owned business. We put people first. That’s why we greet you personally when you check in – there’s no formal reception desk, that’s just not our style. You’ll be looked after by our welcoming staff. They set out to create a casual, modern atmosphere that’s unstuffy and relaxed.
It just goes to show that you don’t have to be pompous or formal to deliver the highest standards of attention and service. The characterful Victorian property has been brought back to life with a full renovation, reinventing its role as a hotel and distillery for the 21st century. The building was completely restored from top to bottom, though we took great care in retaining those fabulous Victorian features that give Cardiff Distillery such grace. There’s also oodles of glamour (not to mention luxury) in the way we have decorated and furnished the rooms – and the kind of fastidious attention-to-detail you only find in the finest accommodation.
We look forward to seeing you at Cardiff Distillery
Property Name: Cardiff Distillery
Address 1: 73 Cathedral Road
Address 2 : Cardiff
City : Cardiff - Cardiff
Postal Code : CF11 9HE
Contact Name: Julie Miller
Phone: 02920 235005
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: £ 20.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
No Charge - If cancelled within 7 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
By booking accommodation through Cardiff Distillery you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- Your booking is with Cardiff Distillery Ltd, the booking may be made through a partner channel, our website, by email or telephone and your contract for the booking will be between you and Cardiff Distillery Ltd in accordance with these terms.
- These terms apply to bookings made via booking channels, Cardiff Distillery Ltd website, by email or telephone or in person with Cardiff Distillery Ltd.
- Your booking is confirmed, and a legal contract concluded once your payment has been successfully made. No booking is made, or contract concluded when payment is declined or unauthorised.
- Cardiff Distillery Ltd will facilitate payment of your booking for its services..
- You agree that the booking is for a short term stay for leisure, business or temporary purposes and does not give rise to an assured shorthold tenancy or lease and is an excluded agreement within the meaning of s.3A(7)(a) of the Protection from Eviction Act 1977.
- Bookings may only be made by a person aged 18 or above and there must be at least one person aged 18 or above staying in the accommodation.
- You may not re-sell or re-assign your booking to any other person or organisation except with the express authority of the Supplier.
- All payments shall be made by Credit or Debit Card. Cardiff Distillery Ltd does not accept cash bookings.
- Full payment is required 7 days prior to your stay and will be taken from your card stored on our system.
- Pricing is dynamic and therefore the price for the same or similar accommodation may vary over time after your booking is made. This does not confer upon Cardiff Distillery Ltd any right to require additional payment where the price increases and does not confer any right on you to a discount if the price decreases.
- The following cancellation provisions apply unless specified otherwise in the reservation information provided prior to booking.
- Cardiff Distillery Ltd and you may cancel the booking at any time up to 7 days prior to the first day of your booking in which case a full refund will be made to you.
- If you cancel the booking within 7 days of the first day of your booking, then the Supplier reserves the right to retain the full amount paid.
- Cardiff Distillery Ltd reserves the right to cancel bookings within 7 days of the first day of the reservation where it is necessary due to reasons outside of Cardiff Distillery Ltd reasonable control or in the event of an overbooking due to delays or errors within the booking system. In the event of such cancellation you will receive a full refund.
- Check-in time and check-out times are 3pm and 11am. Cardiff Distillery Ltd may request an additional payment for early check-in or later check-out.
- Your booking is for a hotel guest service.
- Included in your room/apartment will be linen and towels, shower gel and shampoo. A cleaning service is provided, and further information is available on request.
- Your accommodation will also include a supply of coffee, tea and long-life milk.
- You are responsible for the conduct of all persons staying within the accommodation and shall ensure that they comply with these terms and conditions. In particular you and your guests must not:
- No smoking on any of the Hotel grounds, any evidence of smoking in your room will result in the loss of your deposit
- Damage, theft and costs
- Cardiff Distillery Ltd reserves the right, to charge to the credit/debit card used for payment or any other card used to provide security in respect of the cost of replacing or repairing any property of Cardiff Distillery Ltd including furniture, upholstery, fittings, appliances or other fixtures and items which are damaged during your stay.
- Bring any pets into the premises, with the exception of assistance dogs or unless expressly agreed by the Supplier.
- Use any technology provided by the Supplier to download or access any unlawful or obscene material;
- Cause unreasonable disturbance to our other guests or any member of the Supplier’s staff;
- Make excessive noise particularly after 11pm especially from TV's and other electronic devices;
- Fail to return your room keys/fobs/cards at the end of your stay as, in the interests of security, the Supplier may have to replace the corresponding locks.
- The cost of replacing any items of property which are stolen from the accommodation during your stay
- Any breach of Cardiff Distillery Ltd non-smoking policy. A standard charge of £150 will be charged to your card where Cardiff Distillery Ltd finds evidence of smoking within the accommodation to cover cleaning costs but Cardiff Distillery Ltd reserves the right to charge additional amounts to cover any damage caused by smoking
- Such costs may be charged on check-out but Cardiff Distillery Ltd reserves the right, to apply such charges to your card at a later date where necessary.
- Where Cardiff Distillery Ltd are unable for any reason to apply such a charge against your credit/debit card then an invoice will be sent to you and which you agree to pay within 14 days of receipt.
- Cardiff Distillery Ltd will provide a receipt including a break-down of costs for all additional charges made to your credit or debit card upon request
- You should note that Cardiff Distillery Ltd are required by law to maintain a register of all guests’ names and nationality (to be taken on arrival) and to keep such details on file for at least 12 months from the date of arrival. In addition, for guests who are not of British, Irish or Commonwealth nationalities Cardiff Distillery Ltd are required to take details of your passport or other travel documentation and the address of your next destination.
- Cardiff Distillery Ltd will seek to respond to or resolve any reasonable enquiry you may direct to it in relation to your booking, however Cardiff Distillery Ltd shall not be liable for any delay in or failure to respond to or resolve an enquiry raised directly with itself. If in doubt you should contact Cardiff Distillery Ltd directly using the details provided in the booking confirmation.
- Cardiff Distillery Ltd want to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay.
- If you have a problem during your stay please talk to any member of Cardiff Distillery Ltd staff who will be able to help you.
- If Cardiff Distillery Ltd is unable to informally resolve any complaint you have at the time of your stay then you may submit a formal complaint in accordance with this procedure. Formal complaints should be submitted in writing to Cardiff Distillery Ltd email or postal address provided in the reservation information and booking confirmation. Please provide as much information as possible in order that Cardiff Distillery Ltd may properly investigate your complaint.
- If you wish to make a complaint about Cardiff Distillery Ltd services (i.e. in relation to the booking process only) then this should be submitted to the email or postal address in your booking information: