Travelers and artists from all over the world meet, collaborate, enjoy this amazing city and leave with a heart full of wonderful memories. Stay in one of our dorms, private rooms or entire homes in our historic mansion once owned by famous Hollywood star Eddie ‘Rochester’ Anderson. We have long term rentals as well in the heart of Los Angeles. Our location is right by the Metro/EXPO line that leads directly to Santa Monica and to Downtown LA making traveling through the city nice and easy.
We offer various services such as : Free breakfast, Swimming pool, BBQ, Living rooms and cable TVs, Outdoor gym area, Free washer and dryer-detergent included, Daily housekeeping, Ping pong table ...
We also give the possibility to guests to ask for a pick-up service or to use our rental car partners.
The amazing vibe is the charm of our unique hostel. We provide a music and a photo/video shooting room for artists and we are never happier than when we see our guests enjoy their time with us and get to meet people like-minded. We want you to feel like in a family. And if you only have time and energy to fill your days up with visiting this city on your own, we will be very happy to provide useful information.
Originally built by Eddie "Rochester" Anderson, the house was designed specifically by African American Architect Paul Williams, who designed houses of other celebrities such as Lucille Ball. This mansion was built to last and has a beautiful historic quality still captured today from the bar and entertaining areas to the solarium from where you can see the Hollywood sign.
Address 1: 1932 Rochester Circle
City : Los Angeles - California
Postal Code : 90018
Contact Name : Edmund Anderson
Phone : +1 404-710-0454
- Concierge desk
- Fax services
- Fitness room
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Swimming pool
- Spacious Kitchens
- Free Wifi
- Social Areas
- Free Laundry
- Chef Prepared Breakfast
- Outdoor Movie Screen
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Gym
- Daily Housekeeping
- Swimming pool
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 03:00 PM
Check-Out : 10:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour : 02:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 5.00
Late check out (after 10:00 AM and before 02:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- The Anderson Estates is an International bed and breakfast hostel in a residential neighborhood. Our neighbors are polite working families with children. It is important that we are gentle and respectful of the neighbors by parking in the appropriate areas and being quiet from 11pm to 8am.
- Recommended Ages are 18-35. Minimum age is 18.
- Animals are not accepted.
- The Office is open from 9am to 11pm. It is located in Pool House behind The Mansion.
- Check-in is 3:00pm, Check-out is 10:00am.
* If you arrive before 3:00pm you can leave your luggage in the office and enjoy our common areas. You will be located to your room as soon as it is ready.
* If you arrive after 11:00pm, the office will be closed. You will either be informed to take a bed in our waiting room for the night, or you may have to pay a $15 fee to have someone to attend you - available until 2:30am. Please select your estimated arrival time on Checkout or contact us.
- There is a free street parking. Park only on the hostel side of the road on Rochester Circle street, or park anywhere in the surrounding streets. A cleaning agency pass every Wednesday in the street from 7:30am to 9:30am, cars have to be moved at that time. The city charge $75 for no removal.
- There is a FREE breakfast included every morning from 8:00am to 10:00am.
- Laundry machines are FREE to use.
- There is a daily housekeeping in the morning.
- A one-time cleaning fee of $15 per guest per stay and occupancy tax of 14% per booking is applicable. If you extend your stay, you will not have to pay those fees again.
- A 20% deposit of the total without the fees is required in order to complete the reservation. Full payment is due upon arrival by cash, credit card, debit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex or Discover.
- All guests must show matching valid I.D. to their debit/credit card used during payment at time of arrival.
- Any behavior judged highly inappropriate on our property or towards the other guests or the staff will lead to a direct expulsion of the hostel.
If a guest cancel his reservation 14 days or more prior arrival date, no fee will apply and the deposit will be fully refunded.
If a guest cancel the reservation from 3 to 14 days prior arrival date, the deposit will not be refunded, no extra charge will apply.
If a guest cancel the reservation within 3 days prior arrival date or on arrival date, the full amount will be charged.