Espace Elastique is located in Tai O on Lantau Island. We are proud to be the first bed and breakfast here that offers an alternative accommodation for an unforgettable ultra-city break! The design principle of the whole property emphasizes on quiet elegance over visual noise. We offer four stylish rooms each caters for different budgets and needs. All rooms include an en-suite bathroom, without exception even in the smallest one.
Property Name: Espace Elastique (歸田園居)
Address 1: 57 Kat Hing Street, Tai O, Lantau
City : Hong Kong - Hong Kong
Contact Name: Veronica Chan
Phone: +852 2985 7002
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Late Check-out Hour: 13:00
Late Check-out Fees: $200.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 and before 13:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
1. The person making the reservation MUST be aged 18 or above.
2. Only one extra guest is allowed for each room. Additional charges are required. Persons not included in the reservation but remain in the room after 9 pm are considered undeclared guests and the Management will request for relevant charges on the following day.
3. The number of guests only renting the multi-function room but not together with the family suite is limited to two.
4. The online room reservation system only shows the basic charges. In case of complication of additional guests, special services, long stay etc., the Management will follow up to inform guests of the actual charges by email.
5. Full payment of rental charges is required for confirming the reservation. Room(s)on hold will be released if there is any delay of payment without notifying the Management
Extra charges would incur under the following circumstances:
1. Transferring the deposit through different banking or credit card systems, such as transferring money by Jetco to Union Pay;
2. Transferring the money from outside Hong Kong to Espace Elastique’s bank accounts in Hong Kong
Charges imposed by the payment media, including the part charged to the receiver, will be borne by the guests. If guests from the Mainland, Macao or other places can ask their friends or relatives in Hong Kong to transfer the deposit to us on their behalf, they can save such extra charges.
Change of arrival date and cancellation of reservation
1. Any change of scheduled arrival date after confirming a booking incurs an administration fee of 20% of the net basic room price. Validity of deposit lasts 3 months.
2. Change of check in date is not accepted within 24 hours of scheduled arrival. Deposit paid shall be forfeited.
3. Only ONE postponement is accepted due to poor weather conditions such as typhoon, heavy rainstorm (with reference to warnings issued by the Hong Kong Observatory). Rescheduling shall be set within 3 months for guests inside HK territory and 6 months for those without. Request of postponement shall be made no later than 12 nn the day before arrival; otherwise it shall be considered a cancelled booking.