Property Name: WeLive Wall Street
Address 1: 110 Wall Street
City : New York - New York
Postal Code : 10005
Contact Name: WeLive Wall Street
- Baggage storage
- Welcome Drink
- Hot Tubs
- Group Fitness and Wellness Classes
- Fully-Furnished Apartments
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If cancelled within 3 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Must be 21 years of age or older to check in.
A daily $20 WeLive Guest Membership fee, per room exclusive of tax is applied to the reservation. This fee is separate from your room rate and helps to support our offerings and amenities such as: Access to Studio with On Demand Fitness Equipment, Weekly Happy Hours, Participation in WeLive Activities (including food and beverage), High Quality Coffees and Teas in Common Spaces, In-Room Bottled Water, Use of Laundry Facilities, and Use of In-Room Safe
All reservations will require a $50.00 PER NIGHT incidental authorization, this amount will be capped at $200.00. (Example: 3 night reservation would be a $150 authorization. 4 nights or more will remain at $200.)
- Sidewalks, entrances, hallways, elevators, stairways and means of ingress or egress appurtenant to the building and/or common areas shall not be obstructed or used for any purpose other than the intended ingress and egress.
- All service and delivery persons will be required to comply with WeLive delivery policies.
- Trunks, heavy baggage, furniture, freight and other large or heavy items shall be taken into or out of the building only through service entrances and elevators designated by WeLive, at scheduled times designated by WeLive.
- No article shall be placed or stored in any of the staircases, hallways, fire exits, or other spaces designated for means of ingress or egress.
- No guest may bring into the building, any common areas or any unit any flammable, explosive or otherwise hazardous materials, which may constitute a building code violation or hazard to health.
- No guest shall bring, store, or use rifles, shotguns, pistols, and other firearms or ammunition, archery equipment, gunpowder, fireworks, air rifles, air pistols, or any other dangerous instruments in the building, any unit and/or on any common area.
- Cooking activities must be limited to designated kitchen common area. No cooking activities or equipment are permitted in any other areas of the building.
- No guest shall produce, cause or permit any unusual, disturbing or objectionable noises or odors, which may interfere with the rights or comfort of other members or guests of the building.
- No guest shall use the common areas in any manner that interferes with other members of the building in the beneficial use of the common areas.
- No guest shall transfer keycards to his/her respective unit.
- Guests shall, at all times, dress in appropriate attire, and public nudity (partial or otherwise) and/or indecent exposure of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- No guest may permit use of the common areas or their unit to any temporary visitors or other individuals that are not guests of such unit.
- Guests are encouraged to use common areas as a place to relax, socialize and entertain. All guests are collectively responsible for helping maintain the cleanliness and maintenance of the common areas.
- All guests must keep their unit and all common areas in a good state of preservation, condition, repair and cleanliness.
- WeWork may limit the availability of common areas, including during holidays and select dates, for hosted community events, which may or may not be available to building members and which may or may not require additional fees.
- No common areas or public spaces outside of the unit may be decorated, designed or modified in any manner. Any damages or expenses incurred by alterations to any common areas or public space will be charged to Group.
- Restrooms, toilets, sinks and other plumbing fixtures shall not be used for any purposes other than those for which they were designed. Group will be responsible for any damage to any of these fixtures as a result of neglect or misuse.
- Existing locks must not be altered or tampered with.
- We prohibit smoking of any substance (whether illegal or legal) and/or emanation of odors of any kind in or rom the unit, any common areas and/or any other part of the building. Group will be held liable for damages caused by such odors, including, but not limited to, cleaning, carpet or drape replacement.
- No guests can possess or consume illegal substances. All guests and visitors are expected to drink responsibly. In the event a guest or visitor appears visibly intoxicated, WeLive reserves the right (but not the obligation) to deny access to the common areas, as WeLive (in its sole and exclusive discretion) deems appropriate.
- All guests must return any items that are borrowed from WeLive in compliance with our policy.
- Guests are not permitted access to the work floors of the building, except where granted permission, in writing, directly from WeWork.
- No guest will perform any activity that is reasonably likely to be disruptive or dangerous to any other members of the building or WeWork, WeWork members or our or their employees, guests or property. Under no circumstances, shall guest produce or permit any noise and/or music of any kind to be played and/or between the hours of 11 PM and 8 AM, or to emanate from the unit at any time.
- No guest will misrepresent himself or herself to the WeLive or WeWork community, either in person or any website or forum.
- No guest will use the unit, common areas or any part of the building to conduct or pursue any illegal activities or to conduct any activity that could reasonably be regarded as offensive or objectionable. No guest will use the unit, common areas or any part of the building to offer or provide goods or services of any kind or for any commercial purpose.
- Entrances to units must be kept closed at all times (to safeguard individual privacy, to avoid offending other guests, members, etc.).
- Guests that do not check-out at 11am are subject to a $50 late check-out fee