Pariwana offers top quality affordable accommodation in superb location. Right in the heart of Bellavista neighborhood, we are 2 blocks from the Santiago Metro Station. No matter what you get: a shared or private room, you can rest assured that your stay with us will give you an exceptional experience (leaving intact your piggy bank).
What can you get at Pariwana?
- Free Internet Access and Wifi in all the hostel (including the rooms).
- Free Breakfast served from 7am to 11am
- Free City Map
- Free Linen with 2 pillows on each bed
- Free Well Equipped Kitchen
- Free Infussions all day (Tea, chamomile, lemongrass, anise and coca tea)
- Free security lockers in the room with power outlets inside (bring your padlock or buy one at reception)
- Free Luggage Storage
- Free Satellite TV and films
- 24 hour Reception
- Hot showers with great water pressure
Are you ready for the Pariwana experience?
Property Name: Pariwana Hostel Santiago
Address 1: Ernesto Pinto Lagarrigue 180
City : Santiago
Postal Code : 92103
Contact Name: Pariwana Santiago
Phone : +56 2 3291-3580
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- El cliente puede cancelar la reserva de forma gratuita hasta 1 día antes de la fecha de llegada. El cliente tendrá que pagar la primera noche si cancela 1 día antes de la fecha de llegada.
- No requiere pago por adelantado.
Terms and Conditions
Pariwana Hostel Santiago Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
Prices do not include IVA tax (19%).
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
According to the Chilean Law, foreigners whose stay at least one day (24hours) in the country; are exonerated of this tax when paying accommodation. If you are a foreigner, you must show your passport and pay in American Dollars in order to apply for exoneration.