Welcome to Stayable Suites Lakeland!
Surrounded by nearly 40 lakes, Lakeland has a lot to offer. We are also located off exit 33 of I-4, making trips to both Tampa and Orlando quick and easy. There’s no shortage of popular shopping and dining destinations nearby. Stayable Suites features spacious and comfortable apartment suites as well as a resort-style swimming pool, a playground, BBQ area and open fields.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat-Screen TVs
- Expanded Cable Line-Up
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
Property Name: Stayable Suites Lakeland
Street Address: 4645 N Socrum Loop Road
City : Lakeland - Florida
Postal Code : 33809
Contact Name: John Wijtenburg
Phone: (863) 858-1411
- Swimming pool
- Guest Laundry
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $25.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation: To cancel your reservation please contact the property or online booking source to cancel at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date to receive free cancellation. Reservations canceled less than 24 hours before check-in time will be charged a one night plus tax cancellation fee. If the reservation is not prepaid and there is not a VALID source of payment to cover the amount of the first night stay of the reservation by the cancellation time, your reservation will be cancelled.
- No shows: If you do not cancel and do not check in on your arrival date, your reservation will be forfeited. Your first night plus tax deposit will be withheld if the reservation was not cancelled in advance.
- Identification: All adults must have a valid ID on file. All visitors must have a valid ID on file.
- Age to Check In: You must be 21 years of age or older to check in.
- Deposit: A deposit of $100 is collected upon check in. After 14 days, $50 is retained by Stayable Suites. After 28 days, the remainder of the initial deposit is retained, and a new deposit will be required. That second deposit will be refundable after inspection of your room upon check out. Stained linen, smoking in a non-smoking room, damage to the room or a violation of Stayable Suites policies are reasons your deposit may not be returned