Kernu Manor appeared on the map on 31 August 1637. The manor house, however, was built between 1810 and 1813 by Bernhard Heinrich Conrad Ungern-Sternberg. In front of the manor, there is the beautiful Kernu artificial lake and the indoors are unique thanks to the curtains and furniture from St John’s Lodge, which belongs to Queen Elizabeth II of England.
Today, the manor is a unique venue for concerts, theatrical performances, weddings, seminars, private celebrations and relaxing stay at Kernu Manor resort & Spa. You can learn more about the history of the manor during your stay.
Compared to bigger hotels Kernu Manor always offers quite a private stay as the main house has only 12 rooms and 4 luxurious suites. In the manors cellar there's a new Spa called Kellerspaa that welcomes every hotel client on their stay. Lovely manors restaurant "Ludvig" that's named by the manors architect offers European cuisine with an Estonian twist.
Property Name: Kernu Manor & Keller SPA
Address 1: Kernu mõis, Kohatu küla
City : Saue vald
Postal Code : 76304
Contact Name: Meelis Kolk
Phone: +372 5112424
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- pool table
- Steam sauna
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If canceled within 7 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 50% of Full Stay - If canceled within 8 days of arrival
No Charge - If canceled within 15 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
RESERVATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS- Kernu Manor
PART1:INTRODUCTION AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
RESERVATIONS PROCEDURE AND POLICIES
1. The Kernu Manors website and telephone facility enables you to check the accommodation offerings and availability of Kernu Manors (and related products and services), as indicated to Kernu Manor by third parties and then submit an online or telephone reservation request via Kernu Manor. On completion of the reservation process, the Reservations Facility will transmit an online or email confirmation of your reservation. A reservation is only valid when a reservation number has been issued. Relevant details relating to products and services must be confirmed by you directly with the Kernu Manor including, for example, airport pick up and drop off times.
2. Hotel Prices The prices indicated on the Kernu Manors website and telephone facility for the Kernu Manors rooms, products and services are subject to availability. Breakfast is only included if indicated in the rate policy. Taxes and service charges are only included if indicated in the rate policy.
3. Payment It will be necessary for you to provide credit card details to secure a room, product,or service reservation. The credit card may then be used by Kernu Manor for payment of a deposit as advised at the time of booking or as a guarantee for a future payment, in the case of a no-show, a cancellation or change to the reservation.
4. Cancellations and Amendments You should make any cancellations or amendments to your reservation using the same Kernu Manors channel through which you booked, either online or by telephone. The cancellations and amendments policy that applies to your reservation will depend on the respective Kernu Manor's policy as advised at the time of booking.
5. Rate/Reservation Validity Reservation confirmations are provided to you solely for your convenience. e Kernu Manor retain official records of reservation transactions, including details of dates of stay and room, product, and service rates. In the event of discrepancies, alterations,modifications, or variations between this confirmation and our official records, Kernu Manors official records shall prevail. Tampering with this confirmation to alter any room, product or service rate or any other reservation information is strictly prohibited and will have legal consequences.
6. Kernu Manor might have an early departure penalty fee and some room, product and service rates may also require a minimum stay. You may change your check out date without a penalty only if your rate and the Kernu Manors policy permits.
7. Currency Reservations will be charged in the hotel’s local currency as shown on the Kernu Manors website or given over the telephone at the time of booking. The price shown is based on today’s exchange rate. Any currency conversion is for guidance only. A foreign currency transaction may be charged by your card provider. Any deposits or pre-payments will be deducted from the final reservation invoice in the hotel’s local currency. A refund of a deposit or prepayment, if any, will be subject to the exchange rate applied by your payment card provider at the time of any such refund and may differ from the exchange rate applied at the time such deposit or prepayment was made.
8. Rate Requirements As some rates have special requirements at check-in, you should verify that you qualify for the rate that you have reserved. Kernu Manor are not obligated to honor this rate if you do not qualify or do not have proof of qualification.
9. Pre-paid Reservations Some rate plans require prepayment in full and are non-cancellable, non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable. This will be identified in the rate description.For these rate plans, once you make a reservation your credit card will be chargedfor the full amount. Credit will not be given for any unused reservation and the amount paid by you for such reservation cannot be used toward any other/future reservation.
10. Guarantee Rules For reservations guaranteed with a credit card at the time of making your reservation, rooms are held until the Kernu Manors check-out time on the day following the day of arrival. The Kernu Manor may authorize the room, product or service rate prior to arrival and reserve funds, including taxes, on the credit card to determine the validity of the credit card. Rooms, products or services booked with an invalid credit card are subject to immediate cancellation.
11. Overbooking In the event that a guest cannot be accommodated due to the Kernu Manor overbooking or an unforeseen circumstance, the hotel will attempt to accommodate guests, at its expense, at a comparable property in the area for the night(s) for which the SLH hotel is unable to accommodate such guests and will pay for transportation to that property.
12. Special Requests Kernu Manor will strive to honor any request for specific room types or bed type sand sometimes Kernu Manor will confirm such arrangements at the time you make your reservation. Until specific confirmation is issued then your request cannot be guaranteed, Kernu Manor cant guarantee that your request will be honored.
13. Pets. If you plan to travel with your pet, we recommend that you confirm directly with Kernu Manor if the hotel does accept pets. Specific pet policies may require a damage/cleaning deposit at the time of check-in which may be nonrefundable.
14. External services Kernu Manor website and telephone facility or the hotel at which you stay may advertise the opportunity to purchase products or services from independent third party suppliers (“independent suppliers”) including, by way of illustration only and without limitation, excursions, yacht charters and ski passes (“external services”).The following provisions apply to all external services:(i) All information on the Kernu Manors website regarding external services has been provided to Kernu Manor and your hotel by the independent suppliers. Such information does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of the external service by Kernu Manor and is for general guidance only. Kernu Manor doesn't make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the nature, quality, cost or any other aspect of the external service sand it is your responsibility to check all relevant details of the external services with the independent supplier prior to purchase or booking.(ii) Kernu Manor and hotels act solely as intermediaries introducing independent suppliers. Your contract for any external services will be made directly with the relevant independent supplier and Kernu Manor does not have any other involvement in or control over the provision of external services. Consequently, Kernu Manor doe not have any liability to you for the warranties,representations, acts, errors, omissions, breaches or negligence of any independent supplier or for any accidents, personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to property or any other losses, damages, costs or expenses resulting, directly or indirectly, from your purchase or use of any external service, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable laws.It is your responsibility to check that, where appropriate, the independent supplier has adequate public liability insurance for the external service and/or to ensure that you and any dependents or associates using the external service have adequate personal insurance cover against all foreseeable risks.
15. Guest’s obligations. You agree to the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by Kernu Manor. You also agree that you are fully responsible and shall pay for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, assessments, and other amounts arising out of your reservation when due, including additional taxes and fees that may not be included in the quoted rate.You understand that any violation of any Kernu Manor's conditions may result in cancellation of your reservation and you forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation and Kernu Manor debiting your account for any costs it incurs as a result of such violation.
17. Intellectual Property Rights Any copyright and other intellectual property in the content and materials on the Kernu Manors website remains with Kernu Manor.Downloading, copying, or otherwise using any material on the Kernu Manors website is permitted only for private use and limited to the sole purpose of making a hotel reservation.18. Force Majeure Neither Kernu Manor will be liable for any change or cancellation of any reservation that is caused, in whole or in part, by events,occurrences, or causes beyond the control of Kernu Manor.Such events, occurrences, or causes include, without limitation, acts of God, terrorist activities, weather, strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of war, earthquake, volcanic activity,ash clouds, tsunamis, fire, and explosions.
19. Limitations Kernu Manor nor other providers of products or services related to the Reservations Facility are responsible for communication malfunctions, failures, difficulties or lost, stolen, or misdirected transmissions,messages or entries, or the security of any such communications to the fullest extent permitted under applicable laws. Further nor any other providers of products or services related to the Reservations Facility are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by user(s), by any of the equipment or programming associated with the Reservations Facility, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of any information related to the Reservations Facility and shall not be liable for damages resulting from any of the foregoing to the fullest extent permitted under applicable laws . Kernu Manor may cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a user has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
20. Governing Law These Reservation Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Estonia and the courts of Estonia shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute in relation thereto.21. Contact Details Kernu Mõis OÜ, Estonia.Any queries arising from these Reservations Terms and Conditions should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PART 3: THE KERNU MANORS SALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note, the payment must be paid in full at the time of booking and is non changeable and non-refundable. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion and payment cannot be made using any Kernu Manors Gift Certificate. Savings area gainst the Best Available Rate. The discount only applies on participating hotels and on bookings made within the promotional period and cannot be applied on existing bookings. This offer is strictly subject to hotel availability during the promotional period and may be withdrawn by Kernu Manor at any time before the advertised book by time and date. Please refer to full reservation terms and conditions at time of booking.