Hi The Yard family,
The Yard is an eco friendly hostel in Ari, which is in the city of Bangkok. We have guests from all over the world who generally want to relax in a peaceful environment.
Tucked away in the neighbourhood of Ari, our yard is a little oasis for those who want to escape the hustle and bustle of Bangkok. We offer peace and tranquility within easy walking distance of Skytrain stations Ari and Sanam Pao. The local area hosts a range of gourmet restaurants, boutique shops, hip cafes, street food vendors, and a local market.
The Yard Hostel is constructed from shipping containers and other recycled materials.Our main aims are to reduce our impact on the environment and use resources as sustainably as possible.
The Yard is the perfect place to meet like-minded travellers and bond through sharing stories and experiences. We also arrange activities and events to make your stay in Bangkok more memorable.
If you are following The Yard, you will see how we adapted and what did we do to survive. This is yearly report to you, our family member:
- We changed some of dorm rooms to be co-working space
- We changed some of private room to be private office
- We shared some space and let people rent, now someone rented for nail salon and tailor shop (it’s cool, right?)
- We got many booking for our space from local people to come for private party in our garden
- Mr.Turtle moved to Chiangmai and got the job about music which he love. Whenever you come back and travel in Chiangmai, you can go visit him.
- Big Som gave the baby, his name is Theo. He is so cute.
- Kring & Skye & Gunn still work at The Yard, their duty is prepare food for BBQ party
- Net, our receptionist, now she take care of co-working space member
- And I (little Som) am so fun with this crisis. There are something good and challange me.
- Whenever the world and you come back, I think I will expand and improve new rooms in new design relate to ’new normal’ life and I think you all are growing up and your need is change. Please tell me any idea to design your new rooms.
- Actually nobody knows what will happen in next year but to be continue…
Wish you all the best and have a great year. Can’t wait to see you!
Lots of love from The Yard family
Property Name: The Yard Hostel
Address 1: 51,Phahonyothin 5,Phahonyothin Rd.,Samsennai,Payatai
City : Bangkok - Krung Thep Mahanakhon [Bangkok]
Postal Code : 10400
Contact Name: The Yard Hostel
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Big Yard.
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
No Charge - If cancelled within 3 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
10. At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.